MQ Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
having issues having the will to write and hit the word limit for the isys100 final report lmao

im thinking of doing an external unit in S3 and another next year so in my final year i can do 3 unit semesters or drop a unit in 2019 when I need to
I'm not doing ISYS100, but still struggling with having to deal with word counts for various assignmnets :/

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Also IT services that were down over the weekend are apparently all up now (check your email inboxes we've all been sent something about it).

Stuzul

HSC
yeah I was fortunate enough to receive a few offers. The grind paid off thankfully

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
having issues having the will to write and hit the word limit for the isys100 final report lmao

im thinking of doing an external unit in S3 and another next year so in my final year i can do 3 unit semesters or drop a unit in 2019 when I need to
im doing s3 as well for the same reason, doing only 3 subjects sem 2 next year because thats when im gonna be applying for internships and hopefully going to lots of assessment centres/interviews etc

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Was anyone impacted negatively by IT services outages at Macquarie over the weekend?

BenHowe

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah couldnt do my assignment cause I need a software license/software

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I know where my exam room is and didn't actually have to look it up this time.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Well I'm going to jakarta!

On a sadder note, I think i'm gonna fail ECON241 :/ It will be close, can't imagine getting over like 53/54. Do you think they scale that unit? If not, I'm in a lot of trouble.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

On a sadder note, I think i'm gonna fail ECON241 :/ It will be close, can't imagine getting over like 53/54. Do you think they scale that unit? If not, I'm in a lot of trouble.
Congratulations on Jakarta!

With Macquarie University and scaling you never know. All you can really do is put heaps of effort into studying for ECON241, and hope it pays off at this stage.

mrstripedshades

HSC

what happened with the unit?

I feel like they made it alright to pass, though i havent yet. The assignment wasnt that bad, even though they marked very harshly imo, you get free 10% and for homework you can do it with a friend. My tutorials were pretty helpful though, i stopped watching lectures very quickly they looked way too detailed and indepth then you needed

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
what happened with the unit?

I feel like they made it alright to pass, though i havent yet. The assignment wasnt that bad, even though they marked very harshly imo, you get free 10% and for homework you can do it with a friend. My tutorials were pretty helpful though, i stopped watching lectures very quickly they looked way too detailed and indepth then you needed
I lost so many marks in the assignment for things I didnt understand. Like I got 4/10 for question 1 somehow even though I got the right answers?? But then for a super hard question like q9 I got 9/10. I'm so confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)