MQ Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Results are the worst days of the year.I used to be able to hide it at work but now half their kids also go to Macquarie and have already got their results and they keep asking.

1000/10 hyperventilation mode.

dmulangu

HSC
Ok guys i got mine..i donno,i feel good cos i expected worse but i dont like the fact i failed one:i got 2 credit in ECON 111 and HRM 107 and a pass in ISYS 107 and i failed ECON 131(i knew i wouldwasnt particularly shocking but i was hoping for a miracle..luckily its just a people unit so dont have to do it again)..Now thse are all at 100 level and now i donno wat to do cos i need to pass all my 100 level to do electives for 200 level right?..so what do i do?..Do i do 5 units next sem. because i was planning to do ACC 106,ACST 101(everyone has made me scared for this,and me who doesnt know math..well needless to say im not exactly excited by this one),anyway BBA 102 and MKTG 101,i was thinking i do 2 people units instead then i do ACST 101 next sem...eish i dont know...advise please?

crazy_paki123

HSC
Ok guys i got mine..i donno,i feel good cos i expected worse but i dont like the fact i failed one:i got 2 credit in ECON 111 and HRM 107 and a pass in ISYS 107 and i failed ECON 131(i knew i wouldwasnt particularly shocking but i was hoping for a miracle..luckily its just a people unit so dont have to do it again)..Now thse are all at 100 level and now i donno wat to do cos i need to pass all my 100 level to do electives for 200 level right?..so what do i do?..Do i do 5 units next sem. because i was planning to do ACC 106,ACST 101(everyone has made me scared for this,and me who doesnt know math..well needless to say im not exactly excited by this one),anyway BBA 102 and MKTG 101,i was thinking i do 2 people units instead then i do ACST 101 next sem...eish i dont know...advise please?
Do the unit u failed in the summer sem. Itll be easier as u can focus on that only so u can do well in it and that also means uve caught up with ur degree

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
I have never been so relieved in my life. Actually spewed at work. Haha.

Best results I've ever gotten, thank god. (I legit would have gotten kicked out if in failed again so you know, in so seriously thrilled I did well for once)

dmulangu

HSC
Do the unit u failed in the summer sem. Itll be easier as u can focus on that only so u can do well in it and that also means uve caught up with ur degree
Eish,i was thinking the same but ive not been home(Im from Africa) in a very long time and im feeling alittle homesick but ya,i guess you're right,..is 5 units do able or is it to hard?..Thanks for the feedback btw

crazy_paki123

HSC
5 units will be extremely hard. U have to be on top of everything and ur time management must be flawless which for most uni students is not existent haha. If u think u can do 5 units go for it. But its very risky too as u could risk falling further behind if u fail anymore units

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
HD-> Psychology, Brain Behaviour and Evolution, Greek Heroes and Heroines
D-> Human Biology
ALPHABETAFETA (caps) your back!!! Where have you been? It's been a long time since I've last talked to you D: !!

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
ALPHABETAFETA (caps) your back!!! Where have you been? It's been a long time since I've last talked to you D: !!
Based on their grades I'd say the answer was too busy studying!

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
YEAH I'M BACK!!! I've been here and there, studying and doing some volunteer work. I didn't know I was missed!

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
YEAH I'M BACK!!! I've been here and there, studying and doing some volunteer work. I didn't know I was missed!
Well you have been missed a lot on BOS, its good to see you back though!! Aaah you missed out on some good shitstorm's, the good ones are deleted of course.

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
Based on their grades I'd say the answer was too busy studying!
Yep. However next semester I've got to step it up a notch. The nightmare unit of "Language: Structure and Use" is coming to ruin my GPA... *shivers* :cold:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)