MQ Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
just out of curiosity, what do people think of echo (the one that replaced ilecture)? personally i find it frustrating - last week and this week 2 lectures weren't recorded and one of them is relevant for the first assignment! /rant

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
Yeah my first International Law lecture wasn't recorded - the lecturer had to upload the first lecture from last year!

Edit: Oh and for property, it records the lecture twice - once on a day when we don't even have lectures lol...

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah I'm really hating echo at the moment. Idk, maybe it's not the actual system but the fact that its introduction is being handled poorly.

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm really hating echo at the moment. Idk, maybe it's not the actual system but the fact that its introduction is being handled poorly.
Apparently Echo is Lectopia, but the company changed its name sometime ago and due to a stipulation in their contract with macquarie, macquarie had to change over to "Echo" by a certain date.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
well another lecture failed to record... the second one that's crucial for my upcoming assignment. and the lecturer hasn't even re-recorded the first one. i attended all the lectures but still it'd be nice to be able to re-listen to the important ones :(

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, I can successfully connect to Macquarie's onenet in most lectures, however I cannot get any wifi signal in the library. Is this just me? Is there a way to fix the problem?

Flying

HSC
Does anyone know if the Bachelor of Business Administration allows a person to do majors?

Nessie96

HSC
I'm doing econ111. Let me hear a Woot woot!!! When do you have your econ111 class DK?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

ChrisAC

HSC
Anyone doing ECON111, STAT171, ACCG106 and MATH 132 this semester? :D
Also, say if two lectures (ECON110/MATH133) clash in my semester and they're the only timeslots available, is it likely that more classes are to be opened?
lecture clash really doesnt matter. if you are going to attend all your lectures, just pick one and attend another. There is no roll call for lectures (for the most part) so they dont know which one you are attending

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
If you are doing

ACST101
BBA 102
ECON110
MKTG101

or would like to have a general discussion

We are having a skype/facebook group chat for discussion and pre-study.
Message here to be added to the chat Skype/Steam username: ushmo10
I'm doing ACST101

..........as a tutor:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)