HSC
hahah tacuri, i smashed u today....

didn't even need to use my thai moves...... MWAHAHAHHA !!! :cool:

tacuric

HSC
YBK said:
hahah tacuri, i smashed u today....

didn't even need to use my thai moves...... MWAHAHAHHA !!! :cool:
you suck. YBK i dodged them and the first time you had to hold on to me to stop yourself from falling. so shame. You won't admit it, but i regularly smash you anyway. so why boast when wou get me once every 5 times that we sparr and i smash you!!
keep on the topic.
You don't know any thai moves anyway.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
tacuric said:
you suck. YBK i dodged them and the first time you had to hold on to me to stop yourself from falling. so shame. You won't admit it, but i regularly smash you anyway. so why boast when wou get me once every 5 times that we sparr and i smash you!!
keep on the topic.
You don't know any thai moves anyway.
oh!!! that was a big call, from a small boy!

YBK

HSC
tacuric said:
i still hammered you.
so dreams are reality
lol
Well, yo can't even hammer an ant! And your trying to raise your self esteem by dreamin of smahin me; teh king!

tacuric

HSC
YBK said:
Well, yo can't even hammer an ant! And your trying to raise your self esteem by dreamin of smahin me; teh king!

dreamin. Oh so you are cazy you lost piece of shiit. so you are now lower than an ant, cause i did smash yo face.

YBK

HSC
tacuric said:
dreamin. Oh so you are cazy you lost piece of shiit. so you are now lower than an ant, cause i did smash yo face.
The only one who's lost is you, and that's even before I take care of you!

Give up little turtle, your shell has lost its ability to protect ur ass.

haha :D

YBK

HSC
julius said:
It is sad to see this thread has been hijacked by 2 dickheads.
:D

you realise that you can keep going now that we've stopped... but the thread was dead anyway I guess.

repz

HSC
what kind of conditioning do u do?
do u kick the pole with the wrappings around it for hours?
kick down bannana trees?

P Plater

HSC
muay thai is fucken awesome......after watching the movie "ong bak" it makes me wanna learn dat shit

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
Alright!!! I'm not alone!!!

I used to train at JNI Ringside Gym (You might've heard of his promotions?) in Kingsgrove. Right now I just keep training at home and with a friend, sparring, running, working on the heavy bag, et cetera. I'll be making the move to Double Dragon gym when I'm ready.

hamsterMan, sounds like a pretty typical day in a Thai camp. How come it's free for you? Are you Thai? Or do you speak Thai?

And how are you handling the heat/humidity over there? Keep up the good work.

And whoever said Kyokushin was better... I've seen at least two Kyokushin guys who cross-trained for Thai Kickboxing lose by TKO in a JNI Promotion. Kyokushin is probably one of the harder Karate styles, but it still pales in comparison to Thai Boxing- the hardest ringsport on earth. ;)

PoisedTiger007

HSC
I wouldn't just stick to one martial art and believe it is the best.

I study the art of Kyokushinkai; check it out on Youtube!

PoisedTiger007

HSC
Ktulu-Spiral said:
And whoever said Kyokushin was better... I've seen at least two Kyokushin guys who cross-trained for Thai Kickboxing lose by TKO in a JNI Promotion. Kyokushin is probably one of the harder Karate styles, but it still pales in comparison to Thai Boxing- the hardest ringsport on earth. ;)
Perhaps, but there is more to Kyokushinkai than just the physical part of it... :karate:

Once again, check kyokushin vs. muay thai on Youtube, then you'll know what ur talking about! :ninja:

judoka

HSC
Any cage fighters out there? I primarily train in judo with a heavy bjj influence, and cross train in boxing and tae kwon do. I've trained with a few MT guys at the dojo and they hit hard and hit fast, are suprisingly hard to throw from the clinch, and are babies on the floor. Grappling rules!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Spikeru said:
I was once semi-taught Muay Thai by a guy at a party in Toormina. A mate and I were a little bit full, and we had been repeatedly attacked by a mob of 15 yr old drunk surfy wankers...... Chatting with the guy outside the party (he was also a little full) he was trying to teach us some Muay Thai so we go back and have a crack at them. He told us of his gangland adventures.

I felt very ashamed afterwards, as I didn't stand up to these tards. I was prepared for it too, but my dusters never left my pocket and my trench knife never left my shin.
Well, I once got attacked by 99 Ninjas all armed with swords and I with my bare hands defeated 98 of them! The 99th one fell on his sword out of shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)