muck up day (1 Viewer)

Rowman

CCCP
HSC
you should have your muck up day _after_ the HSC. whilst that somewhat defeats the purpose, you'll at least get your revenge without the threat of your hsc being taken away

dime.a.dozen

HSC
ssejamafone said:
It's not fair, i tell you. Last year's Yr12 got a muck-up day, but do we? NO! With each new principle that we receive at our school, one fun thing gets taken away. With our 2nd most recent principle, EVERYTHING fun was taken away. With our newest principle, it's like a concentration camp (excuse the accidental school-related pun). We have no muck-up day, and definitely no mock assembly, and it's been 5 YEARS since we had our last mock assembly.

BAH. I WANT A MUCK-UP DAY!!!!!

..... hmm..... maybe us kids will just have to make our OWN muck-up day......
We have exactly the same problem. new head of senior school has declared that there will be no muck up day at all, no yr12 assembly (we got our school captain to go on a mission and we've hopefully won that won back), so basically no benefits of yr12, but still all the study!!!

BUT. at our school we happen to have the MOST IRRITATING yr10 girls who stand around in any corridor, but specifically in the very cramped locker room, or on stairways, and for some inexplicable reason, in doorways, and talk, at the top of their voices, about sweet FA, and basically just get in everyones way. and i am so sick of them!!! so in the last week i'm going to get a whistle, and for the last day, an air horn, and if anyone gets in my way - or in the way of any other yr12, we're just going to blast our way through those irritating little yr10....you get the point. can't wait :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
dime.a.dozen said:
We have exactly the same problem. new head of senior school has declared that there will be no muck up day at all, no yr12 assembly (we got our school captain to go on a mission and we've hopefully won that won back), so basically no benefits of yr12, but still all the study!!!

BUT. at our school we happen to have the MOST IRRITATING yr10 girls who stand around in any corridor, but specifically in the very cramped locker room, or on stairways, and for some inexplicable reason, in doorways, and talk, at the top of their voices, about sweet FA, and basically just get in everyones way. and i am so sick of them!!! so in the last week i'm going to get a whistle, and for the last day, an air horn, and if anyone gets in my way - or in the way of any other yr12, we're just going to blast our way through those irritating little yr10....you get the point. can't wait :D
bhahahhaah. :rofl: I hope you have fun doing that. =D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol we've never been allowed one , but that doesnt stop us from making our own anyway ? LOL =]

Kmara2nv

HSC
yea we got a letter home that our parents had to sign for no muck up day our parents signed it BUT it aint stopping us

1.we are gonna get our way into the speaker system and do a fake drill to get everyone out of skool.

2. put prawns in the air conditioners.

3. cement a for sale sign in the front of the skool

4. and a HUGE water baloon fight

come on ppls its ur last day enjoyyyyy itttttt

Last edited:

forevaunited

HSC
fkn oath . . . do something . . . jeez you havent gone through 13 years of school for no muck up day. As long as its not destructive then go for it! Cause some havoc and bloody throw those school rules that you have abided by for the last 13 years out the door!

This is your chance to have some fun and you're going to regret it if you let the opportunity pass. The only downside I can see is if your school is being really anal about it. Even still, throw a waterbomb/egg or two and you'll be fine.

ENJOY!!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
We were never allowed to have one but when we had a really crappy principal, our yr 12s always made one up for themselves - mainly throwing eggs at the juniors...but with our new principal - we haven't had a muck up day in ages. We're allowed a mock assembly but thats it.

Gosford

HSC
ebbjade said:
what are you doing this year? your in yr 12 right?
i changed schools
my new school are pretty strict
so basically nothing
although for some reason they dont care bout year 12s throwing eggs at students
at my cousins school last year
all the year 12's drove their cars into the main quad it was apparently like impossible to go through main quad
lol
My old school doesnt do auctions anymore eiether (since merged with other school, so now years 7-9 at one, years 10-12 at other)

jazzmuzik

HSC
our new prinicpal is good with muck up etc. we just had to come up with a draft list of ideas and he just ticked yes or no... i was surprised what he let pass...
he agreed we could release geese at school (another head teacher had to convince him that geese were violent and would attack the kindergarten children...)
but overall we have a lot of little things, nothing permanently damaging.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
my principal is wog....my schools half criminalz...yallah we do wat we want...im organising a drag race along our school street and burnout competition....we will be in tv trust me...we where 2 years ago...:p:p:p

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
in my school we tried to organise a whole day for which everyone to cross dress, but principal found out and busted everyone.

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
We attempted to have a muck up day. the teachers constantly tell us it's illegal and what not. Today our year advisors gave us a lecture about the consequences, because some idiots in our grade put food dye and tea in the reflection fountain (Year 12 especially built a garden for individuals who have lost someone, in memorial), killing plants and fish. o.o; I think all plans turned out horribly wrong.

ebbjade

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
my principal is wog....my schools half criminalz...yallah we do wat we want...im organising a drag race along our school street and burnout competition....we will be in tv trust me...we where 2 years ago...:p:p:p
bahh hahaha thats the best!!! i look forward to seeing it

ebbjade

HSC
TDjie said:
We attempted to have a muck up day. the teachers constantly tell us it's illegal and what not. Today our year advisors gave us a lecture about the consequences, because some idiots in our grade put food dye and tea in the reflection fountain (Year 12 especially built a garden for individuals who have lost someone, in memorial), killing plants and fish. o.o; I think all plans turned out horribly wrong.
being in yr12, you'd think those people would have the brain capacity to realise that was a terrible idea

jirwin

HSC
TDjie said:
i thought the fish had died a long time ago... thats what i heard today anyway and i also heard there werent any fish in there.

haha dont forget the egg throwing incident... that was bad... the little boy (from the preschool near us) is highly allergic to eggs... his mum went right off apparently.

:D our table decoration is the best.

oh and there were yr 12 people streaking through the school at the end of the day..

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
uneducated02017 said:
:D Hey. for the first time in years we are allowd a muck up day.it took alot of hard work thou! so you got ani ideas on stuff we can do? we want it to be awesome.
I recommend not typing in that massive, stupid pink font. It would make an excellent muckup day activity.
ssejamafone said:
It's not fair, i tell you. Last year's Yr12 got a muck-up day, but do we? NO! With each new principle that we receive at our school, one fun thing gets taken away. With our 2nd most recent principle, EVERYTHING fun was taken away. With our newest principle, it's like a concentration camp (excuse the accidental school-related pun). We have no muck-up day, and definitely no mock assembly, and it's been 5 YEARS since we had our last mock assembly.

BAH. I WANT A MUCK-UP DAY!!!!!

..... hmm..... maybe us kids will just have to make our OWN muck-up day......
What exactly are these 'principles' you speak of?

sayrah64

HSC
We have been told that our muck day is officially cancelled. we are confined to one area of the school and aren't allowed to do anything at all.
our principal sucks REALLY bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)