muck up day (1 Viewer)

ebbjade

HSC
my year is really upset to find out that we are not allowed to have anything that even resembles a muck up day... is there anyone else who isnt allowed to have one either??? it really sucks but, there's not much we can do about it... other wise we can't go to our formal, or maybe not get our HSC... can they even do that???

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey, i feel your pain!!! we found out at the end of last yr that our yr group couldnt have a yr 12 muck up day... cos it gets to out of control. but we are still allowed a slave auction.. took a bit of convincing though!

just this wk we were also told that we could leave school if we wanted to, we'd still get out reports and be allowed to go to our formal, we just wouldnt complete our HSC ... but basically why drop out now unless your gonna get kicked out!?

ebbjade

HSC
we're not allowed anything... at our little assembly nxt week we are allowed to have 20 minutes to show a slide show. how fukt up is that... i dont see why we have to suffer 6 yrs of high school, and then be denied the chance to celebrate like every other year before us has... its really quite sad

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yeh in our grad. ass. we have a pres full of pics we've brought in to celebrate our 6 yrs of hs. we are still trying to work out our farewell song... thinking about
DJ-yin it so theres a mix of songs that have been the theme songs of our lives!!

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yeh. you should have tried to organise a slave auction! its basically where all of yr 12 is auctioned of as slaves to the rest of the school, money raised goes towards the formal fund plus a bit goes to a charity. its a preety good thing, like it doesnt go all day just like 2hrs but its funny watching the juniors fight over money and the seniors.. they all want them to go to maccas at lunch and do their work for 'em.. its sounds kinda lame but its a good idea!!

ebbjade

HSC
that sounds so funny. when are you havin this auction you speak of... do u think its too late for us to organise it now... lol thats a mad idea... we have had alot of cake stalls and borin stuff like that to raise money. and we are also donating money to ronald mcdonald house...

Gosford

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
yeh. you should have tried to organise a slave auction! its basically where all of yr 12 is auctioned of as slaves to the rest of the school, money raised goes towards the formal fund plus a bit goes to a charity. its a preety good thing, like it doesnt go all day just like 2hrs but its funny watching the juniors fight over money and the seniors.. they all want them to go to maccas at lunch and do their work for 'em.. its sounds kinda lame but its a good idea!!
thats what my old school used to have back when i was in year 7
soooo funny
one girl in my class got her 'slave' to propose to maths teacher
lol

suzieee

HSC
we had a year 12 carwash... one of the girls in my class who was only on her l's backed one of the cars into another. we had to use our fundraising money to get the cars fixed, and had to do extra fundraising to make up for it.

we did get to have muckup, but the vice principal said we were only allowed to do a chalk mural outside the yr 12 room, whick we did do, until he left at 6pm. we moved a classroom outside, built a pigpen in the middle of the playground (and moved the pigs from the ag farm into it), wrote YR 12 on a hill that you can see everywhere in our town, stacked all the tables in the classrooms and did the best toilet paper job anyone at the school had ever seen :D not bad for a class of 17! then we went trick or treating to our teachers houses and got drunk with the teachers :) was a good night lol

uneducated02017

HSC
:D Hey. for the first time in years we are allowd a muck up day.it took alot of hard work thou! so you got ani ideas on stuff we can do? we want it to be awesome.

ebbjade

HSC
Gosford said:
thats what my old school used to have back when i was in year 7
soooo funny
one girl in my class got her 'slave' to propose to maths teacher
lol
what are you doing this year? your in yr 12 right?

suzieee

HSC
oh and we had a slave auction at college this year, one guy was made to wear only a nappy all day, stand outside in the sun, digging holes, and srink only tequila. and i missed it cos i was on prac :( not happy

ebbjade

HSC
suzieee said:
we had a year 12 carwash... one of the girls in my class who was only on her l's backed one of the cars into another. we had to use our fundraising money to get the cars fixed, and had to do extra fundraising to make up for it.

we did get to have muckup, but the vice principal said we were only allowed to do a chalk mural outside the yr 12 room, whick we did do, until he left at 6pm. we moved a classroom outside, built a pigpen in the middle of the playground (and moved the pigs from the ag farm into it), wrote YR 12 on a hill that you can see everywhere in our town, stacked all the tables in the classrooms and did the best toilet paper job anyone at the school had ever seen :D not bad for a class of 17! then we went trick or treating to our teachers houses and got drunk with the teachers :) was a good night lol
:rofl: haha thats funny, i think we are doing the "get drunk at teachers houses" thing, but not sure, we are not really allowed to do much, so yah... i think that making us not have a muck up day has made us want it so much more. lol it sucks... car wash would be fun, but its real cold here in the snow, so i dont think many people will be up for it... sooks lol

suzieee

HSC
we had planned to do really good stuff, like fill classrooms with balloons and newspaper, but there just werent enough of us :(

suzieee

HSC
where are you from ebbjade?? its pretty cold where i live... we live like 20mins from the place thats always on the news for having the lowest temp in aus but it wasnt too bad! everyones legs were purple by the end of the carwash but lol. it was worth it tho

ebbjade

HSC
suzieee said:
where are you from ebbjade?? its pretty cold where i live... we live like 20mins from the place thats always on the news for having the lowest temp in aus but it wasnt too bad! everyones legs were purple by the end of the carwash but lol. it was worth it tho
im from bombala, its near cooma, which is like the central town i guess when everyone goes to the snow, up at Jyndabyne and stuff. yeh well bombala is a hole and really cold... where u from?

James1489

HSC
Are aren't allowed a muck up day anymore because it just got out of hand.
But our school hasn't cut us off completely.
They let us run the schools assembly on our last week, so we just do what we want in that. So we pretty much just use it to mock teachers and funny videos and acts and stuff.. Me and some friends r going up to sing a complimation of different songs from the 90's, it should be funny as.
Beats that school only having 20 mins for a slide show haha..

And yeah, they don't even let us call it "Muck up assembly", but instead allow us to call it our "Informal assembly" hahah..

And after we finish, the rest of the school goes out to recess and we pack up and then they put our grade on buses and take us to the park for the day for a BBQ or whatever. Pretty good idea on their behalf as they know we would be doing some stupid crap after the assembly is done with.. But yeah.

And for whoever asked, yes, they are able to stop you from doing your HSC.

chronicfootball

Member for Bennelong
HSC
Im not sure if any1 realises, but muck up day was NEVER actually allowed. It was tolerated, but every1 knew what they were doing was wrong, as in it was very different behaviour to a normal school day. Nothing has changed, the admin staff tell you that muck up day has been banned, all that means is that they will no longer find it funny.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
It's not fair, i tell you. Last year's Yr12 got a muck-up day, but do we? NO! With each new principle that we receive at our school, one fun thing gets taken away. With our 2nd most recent principle, EVERYTHING fun was taken away. With our newest principle, it's like a concentration camp (excuse the accidental school-related pun). We have no muck-up day, and definitely no mock assembly, and it's been 5 YEARS since we had our last mock assembly.

BAH. I WANT A MUCK-UP DAY!!!!!

..... hmm..... maybe us kids will just have to make our OWN muck-up day......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)