muck up day (1 Viewer)

Redbeard

HSC
We were told that we can't have a proper muck up day, though we can play 'harmless' pranks on the school assembly. Most people are planning to waterbomb the rest of the school.
All of our classroom doors open inwards, so me and my friends have also planned to tie the handles of the doors in our maths block together so that when people try to open them they won't open.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol they sent all of yr 12 in diff roll calls to some thing , which im sure had to do with how illegal muck up day is.

still , we`re all for it :D
next wednesday yo !

loverboy

HSC
we had the best muck up day

ppl throwing waterbombs and self raising flower
honey on stair railings
for sale sign chained to the school

bshadrian

HSC
Were not allowed to be in the school grounds on the day after graduation unless we are there on official school business, a result of been there is that you forfit doing your hsc at our school and we get relocated and have to do it somewhere else.

Were going to lock up the school so no one can get it on friday.

Gosford

HSC
bshadrian said:
Were not allowed to be in the school grounds on the day after graduation unless we are there on official school business, a result of been there is that you forfit doing your hsc at our school and we get relocated and have to do it somewhere else.

Were going to lock up the school so no one can get it on friday.
lol
thats a good one
except our final school assembly is on friday

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
LOL...i dono if our school can..but who cares..go do it anyway xD
i think we're tagging the teacher's staffroom...then tagging their cars...then tagging their classrooms...lol...we should just go and tag them x)

cheerio~

bento

HSC
My friends wanted to do muck up day but our school is going to be patrolled by police for the three days leading up to muck up day....lol insane. so we decided to do Muck Down Day, we're just going to charge teachers to park in the teacher's carpark. We were going to park in their parking spots but apparently that will piss everyone off too much. It's annoying, we can't do anything.

ellirene

HSC
people at my school are thinking putting laxatives in drink bottles and then glad wrapping the toilet bowl so there is no hole to go to the toilet in. but because its glad wrapped, and people have laxatives in them, they wont notice and will think everythings fine ....until they actually do their 'business'

:|

the for sale sign is good, im thinking of stealing it !!! definatley a good idea!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ellirene said:
people at my school are thinking putting laxatives in drink bottles and then glad wrapping the toilet bowl so there is no hole to go to the toilet in. but because its glad wrapped, and people have laxatives in them, they wont notice and will think everythings fine ....until they actually do their 'business'

:|

the for sale sign is good, im thinking of stealing it !!! definatley a good idea!
that toilet idea was sported by a few people @ our skewl.. but i duno if they`ll allow it lol .. so iono xD

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
p4e81 said:
in my school we tried to organise a whole day for which everyone to cross dress, but principal found out and busted everyone.
Haha that's what we're doing! We're wearing the guy's shirts, shorts, skate shoes and doing the whole boxers thing ... and the guys are doing the shaved legs, short dresses, knee high socks, pony tails and make up. Should be great for a laugh! Teacher's reckon it's a pretty good idea! :)

We got a sheet of 'expectations' for our last week. No vandalism, inappropriate behaviour etc. It was a pretty funny read! 'No vegemite, vaseline, honey, spray paint ... Not allowed to access any buildings, school facilities, roofs' etc.

And for our Year 12 breakfast on Friday, if we show up 'under the influence of any substance' we will be sent home and not allowed to participate in the final academic assembly or graduation mass/dinner.

Overall they're pretty good about, it's just if we cross the line and do something destructive or plain stupid that they will care about it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
that toilet idea was sported by a few people @ our skewl.. but i duno if they`ll allow it lol .. so iono xD
No school would allow that.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
ellirene said:
The glad wrap on the toilet bowls could pass .. however the laxatives really is just plain stupid. The negative implications on people's health is too severe to even consider it, plus there are some pretty awful side effects they can cause. Your school would react really badly because besides the havoc it would cause, admin wouldn't be able to keep up with the number of kids going home and parent's would crack it that their kid had got sick at school and demand something be done about it. Really, just keep it fun and harmless.

forevaunited

HSC
I admire the laxative plan but dont really encourage it, because you gotta step back and realise your 'drugging people'. Gladwrap over toilet has been done, and seriously who would actually fall for that?

Ok one question. does anyone know where you could get large quantities of confetti? Its a joke at our school that its really messy - and the cleaner keeps telling us that . . . . perhaps we could give him a last goodbye in style? A two-dollar shop maybe?? Alternative is to rip up lotsa paper but im not a fan of physical labour . . .

ellirene

HSC
as i said "a few people are planning too"

which doesnt exactly mean me.

i admire their courage to do so :|

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
forevaunited said:
I admire the laxative plan but dont really encourage it, because you gotta step back and realise your 'drugging people'. Gladwrap over toilet has been done, and seriously who would actually fall for that?

Ok one question. does anyone know where you could get large quantities of confetti? Its a joke at our school that its really messy - and the cleaner keeps telling us that . . . . perhaps we could give him a last goodbye in style? A two-dollar shop maybe?? Alternative is to rip up lotsa paper but im not a fan of physical labour . . .
haha poor cleaner! you would probably find it in the party/birthday section at spotlight or at any party shop.

ebbjade

HSC
Gosford said:
lol
thats a good one
except our final school assembly is on friday
ours is on thursday and we are not allowed to come back on friday, WTF!

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
muck up days are never offical but when the school saw the year 12 driving up throwing eggs at everyone and putting detergent in the toliets and soap in all the microwaves they locked us all out of school ... pretty funny but seeing a herd of yr 12 walking down the road in the rain holding waterguns filled with paint and shaving cream :D

beentherdunthat

HSC
^^^ lmaoooo ohhhh muck up day!!! 'Twas fun

Edit: You forgot to tell them how Miss locked me in a classroom and we had to do a prison break!!!!! LMAO. Ohhhh funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :rofl: :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)