muck up day (1 Viewer)

James1489

HSC
I really really really want to buy one of those hand-held air horns by Wednesday.
Where can I get one from? What kind of shops sell them??

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol. We're having an unofficial out-of-school-uniform day tomorrow.... so i'm guessing that's gonna turn out to be some sort of unofficial muck-up day... oh well, whatever it is, it'll be fun, that's for sure.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
chronicfootball said:
Did any1 mention we were talking about muck up day?
Yes I know it's muck up day. Read my post in context rather than just 5 words .. Making most of your school sick is going a bit too far. That's what i meant.

Few people had their last days today .. customary burnouts in the student carpark, good fun :)

opulent clown

HSC
well our school banned our muck up day.. with the typical warnings of no participation at our formal and what-not.
however today another high school decided it would be funny to get our high school.
so a group of 50 came in their car loads. what they didnt realise was that we were outside for class and saw them. we ran 50m to the hospitality room, stole their eggs for cooking and retaliated before any head teacher could stop us.

then they attempted to ambush us after school.

we won the battle... but the war continues...

yosemite sam

HSC
we get an assembly and no official muck up but they said we can do what we want as long as we dont vandalise anything or involve juniors in any way. and we have 'theme' days during the week, so today was ninjas and commandos and tomorrow is cowboys and indians

KirrynAlane

HSC
i thought my school was bad! whoa!

we are allowed a muck up assembly

slave auction

and we get a bbq brekky on our last day

but we're thinking of coming back after the formal n doing somethings.... maybe... haha

ebbjade

HSC
James1489 said:
I really really really want to buy one of those hand-held air horns by Wednesday.
Where can I get one from? What kind of shops sell them??
good idea!

Redbeard

HSC
We have had two muck up days. Yesterday people had water bombs and buckets and were throwing them at juniors. Today most yr12s who drive put their cars on the oval, though everyone else was in class. Some of them did burnouts and were car surfing, so the whole of yr12 was kicked out of school. We are the first yr at my school to have this happen and we lasted for a total of 30 minutes into the school day. We also planned to all wear our pyjamas to school today, which was a sign for the teachers it would be a muck up day.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol. we had a great unofficial muck-up day today.!!!!!! it was soo fun! :)

we basically spent the entire day playing cards, walking around the school, getting pelted by water bombs and soaked by garbage bins full of water.... and cheese... and basically doing crap-all.

so fun. :)

i'm guessing tomorrow will be rather similar.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
The funniest thing happened today! Some random guys from some other school showed up in this modded Falcon, drove up to where us yr 12's sit near the student car park, stopped and looked at us to make sure we were watching and then drove onto the dirt road between our footy ovals, did a massive burnout and then sped off trying to get out the side gates .. lost it and crashed into a tree! Smashed their headlight, lost part of their bumper, some random cables and part of the radiator :) then they sped off in the other direction with half the front of their car missing, sucks to be them! :rofl:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
yosemite sam said:
we get an assembly and no official muck up but they said we can do what we want as long as we dont vandalise anything or involve juniors in any way. and we have 'theme' days during the week, so today was ninjas and commandos and tomorrow is cowboys and indians
Yeah, its the same deal at our school. Except our theme was "Superheroes"

James1489

HSC
ebbjade said:
good idea!
Ahaha yeah.. Just run into other peoples classes with it and sneak up behind people with it and stuff.
I can be quite a spontaneous person.. This will highlight the best of it, haha

so-pie

HSC
ha. our muck up day was ruined before we even got to do anything...
last week, we did dress ups all week, that was good, and monday this week was meant to be muck up. ex students broke into the school and vandalised heaps of stuff and yr 12 got the blame. our picnic day was taken off us an we all got in so much trouble, even though the majority of us were not involved. then to top it all off there was a bomb scare that day and whole school evacuation (year 11's were in exams) and we got blamed for that too untill they traced the call. i guess it was pretty funny... the bomb squad was there, forensics and about five police cars, and even a fire truck. i guess we ruined muck up day for the years to come... but it wasnt even us. oh well.

HSC
I had muck-up today, it was really good. :D

The school was put on Ebay (bid for it guys! :p):
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MUIRFIELD-HI...ryZ37558QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
We also put "For sale" signs out the front of the school.
Water bombs and water pistols were everywhere (I was absolutely DRENCHED). :)
Someone was wrapped to a pole, with cling-wrap and tape. :p
Also, we have an assembly outside every Tues, Wed and Thurs, and the moment today's assembly finished, we were all bombarded with water from water pistols, and water bombs. :eek:

'Twas a good day. :D:D

brows

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I had muck-up today, it was really good. :D

The school was put on Ebay (bid for it guys! :p):
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MUIRFIELD-HIGHSCHOOL-FOR-SALE-NEED-MONEY-FOR-SCHOOLIES_W0QQitemZ120165682482QQihZ002QQcategoryZ37558QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
We also put "For sale" signs out the front of the school.
Water bombs and water pistols were everywhere (I was absolutely DRENCHED). :)
Someone was wrapped to a pole, with cling-wrap and tape. :p
Also, we have an assembly outside every Tues, Wed and Thurs, and the moment today's assembly finished, we were all bombarded with water from water pistols, and water bombs. :eek:

'Twas a good day. :D:D
lol?

murphj

HSC
lol that's awesome. I think a few people from different schools put their schools in the newspaper for sale, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)