Muck Up Photos (1 Viewer)

amisha_amisha

I'm a Title now?
HSC
LOL we have themes at our school every year... a good year was when they did the 80's - that was cool.
I think my grade is doing like a James Bond-esque kinda theme - sounds rather lame, I know...

HSC
IceOnFire said:
We were given a 1 week notice for our photos..

Imagine having only 1 week to prepare for muck photos, but we managed somehow. :)
I'm pretty sure that's the case for most schools.

myz

HSC
muck up fotoz caused so much drama at our school..these girls had a sign saying 'AUNWI' which is Aussies United No Wogs Invited. Anyway half our year is greek/italian etc. and there was MASSIVE fights..
we had to give back all the fotoz..

yosemite sam

HSC
our school forgot to tell us when our muck up photo was so everyone was unprepared...we managed to get our years banner in but that was it - no costumes or anything :(

Se!zuRe.

HSC
dress up like tarzan and swing from the roof, im pretty sure that would get you noticed!

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Borrow a uniform from a different school and wear that. It's even more amusing if it's a girls school.

kathrynso

HSC
We couldn't get ours done during photo day =( Apparently the stand was unsafe for one. But we're gonna do our own one later on this year hopefully.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
We do. I'm either going as a viking or dressing in corpse paint and carrying a battle axe around.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Muck-up professionally done photo's...what a great idea!

Chocolat

HSC
I can't wait for our muck up day! :D It's definitely going to be one of the highlights of Year 12....the one day of the year when you can wear whatever...well almost whatever haha!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Chocolat said:
I can't wait for our muck up day! :D It's definitely going to be one of the highlights of Year 12....the one day of the year when you can wear whatever...well almost whatever haha!
Or in many school's cases, nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)