Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

JimBob

HSC
N/A
I like the "for sale" one. All these little things that the security guards that our school employs on our final days can't stop... Muahaha...

Yeah, they didn't just ban ours, they get security in to make sure of it.

ONe year, some people dyed the school pool purple. Apparently it took ages to clean off.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
its banned at our school cause a couple of years back, class of 01 i think, some guy threw oil based paint and got it in a yr 7 kid's eyes, and they had to raise like $2000 for his hospital bills so... yeah... it's banned. we do have a flop (concert) though which gets increasingly worse every year

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by JimBob
I, some people dyed the school pool purple
sorry! your school has a pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Do you want an award!?!?!!!!!!!!!?!?!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
We are planning something small but annoying (and does no damage), but it should work and now we just have to do the minor logisitics

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
its banned at our school cause a couple of years back, class of 01 i think, some guy threw oil based paint and got it in a yr 7 kid's eyes, and they had to raise like $2000 for his hospital bills so... yeah... it's banned. we do have a flop (concert) though which gets increasingly worse every year
Oh my God, what fucking retards.

We did shit really, just wet lots of skanks that didn't want to ruin their hair!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh yeah it was really dumb, it was a genuine accident though (ie the guy didn't realise it was oil based or whatever) but it was still stupid and has ruined muckup day for the rest of us
slave day is banned also so we're trying to have an alternative, butler day :p (since the main problem w/slave day was that people would try and humiliate people in terms of clothes, namely girls)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Slave day is banned also so we're trying to have an alternative, butler day :p (since the main problem w/slave day was that people would try and humiliate people in terms of clothes, namely girls)
My school formerly had Slave Day, but I believe news of that Emancipation Proclamation got out. :p

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rumour
sorry! your school has a pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Do you want an award!?!?!!!!!!!!!?!?!
I mean died the pool purple...

kings did that also, they also redirected all the traffic thorugh their skool (semi trailers going through the skool at 10km/h instead of pennant hills road) LOL

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by wrx
kings did that also, they also redirected all the traffic thorugh their skool (semi trailers going through the skool at 10km/h instead of pennant hills road) LOL
I like the sound of that but i dont think it would work cos of the logistics of it all.
The best thing that i think that we can get away with is the soft drink in teh soft drink until we get caught cos a junior complains - or in the case of last year when they got us - we told cos we were sticky one year put a pigs head on the top of the tallest building ..... we werent there for it tho .... that was the year they put the higher fences up

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
*we want to write year 12 2004 with roundup on the oval or
*get everyone with cars to park them all in the main quad and in the teachers parks
*lots of water
* get access to the electrical cupboard and turn off all the power to the school

these are really lame i know...lol..its all we can think of so far....

Tarin~~~

ahh now we are getting somewhere..... i like the idea of setting the principle of fire....hmmmm roast.....nervermind
we are thinking of the whole megga in the grass thing. one of our teachers put cement in the loo's for his muck up day...they had to replace the whole plumbing thing cause it set............ we wanna go out with a bang this year. keep the ideas commin

Lundy

Banned
HSC
One that was thought up but never implemented was getting a bunch of farm animals and putting them in the classrooms and such

Tarin~~~

the year 11 have to plan the year 12's day out for the, like a scavenger hunt and so on...they are usually pretty good but this year there is only 1 person in year 11 so we dont know what exactly we will be getting up to

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
One that was thought up but never implemented was getting a bunch of farm animals and putting them in the classrooms and such
i think there might be laws against that not jus school rules

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Katie123
i think there might be laws against that not jus school rules
and there are no laws against some of the other muckup day pranks?

Slimeboy

HSC

Yeah it was 01 That was my brothers year. I saw some pictures from slave day, That was very good ;)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by Tarin~~~
the year 11 have to plan the year 12's day out for the, like a scavenger hunt and so on...they are usually pretty good but this year there is only 1 person in year 11 so we dont know what exactly we will be getting up to
There's only one person in yr 11 at your school?

What's the deal with pools? Our school has a pool.. thats about all it has actually..

We don't get a muck up day :( Its a bit crap!

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lundy
Isn't the story that if you lead a cow up some steps, they can't get back down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)