• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

KfWang

Originally posted by tom_sampson
Well i don't know if this will help, but I reckon setting some farm animals loose in the school wouldn't be too bad. Cows can walk up stairs, but not down them...*hint hint*. Most kids in my school are jewish, so I'm thinking of setting some pigs loose that have "Save chickens - eat pork." or something to that effect. What do you reckon, any good?
sounds ok.. but it might be a tad too bad, i mean if you totally screw your whole school over you can get your hsc taken away from you so i dont know if you should.. ill be happy just playing with eggs and waterbombs.. maybe something crazy only if noone finds out who did it .. :)

Tarin~~~

at my school, because there are only 5 people in year 12 this year we get to stay the night at the school. the principal leaves the two staffrooms and the senior study open each year......... i can see why it doesnt happen with big schools lol, though that wouldbe pretty sweet. as for the whole cows up the stair its quite original though we dont have stairs at school

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i read in another thread (and maybe this has been mentioned here but i can't be bothered reading it all) that the kids put an ad for their principal's car in the paper..i like that idea :D

KfWang

Originally posted by Sarah168
i read in another thread (and maybe this has been mentioned here but i can't be bothered reading it all) that the kids put an ad for their principal's car in the paper..i like that idea :D

hmm i think fortstreet sold their school, well puot it on sale in the paper and stuff and then got a sign that said for sale on it front of their school.. but i think ive posted it already.... :)

coloured sheep.. might have to sneak in during the night to do that actually... night jobs dont seem too bad of an idea, i mean no one knows who did it, and if youy didnt do TOO bad of a thing then noone cares.. hopefully

rumour

HSC
Go and egg other schools!!!
But make sure the eggs are rotten first!!!- to do this just leave them out in the sun for about a month!!!!
but just to make sure, just start now!!!!! :)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Without Wings
or u paint the schools animals if they have ne - eg: coloured sheep - even better go to rival schools and paint their sheep :)
But our school is the only school in a 5km radius with sheep. I'm guessing where you live every school has sheep.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
you doing that?
a good idea would be to put flour on the top of a fan so that when someone turns it on, flour sprays on everyone in the room (hopefully!).
thats the plan but whether or not i have the guts to do it is another issue

KfWang

wouldnt that not work? .. i mean when you turn the fan on it would go slowly and just drop the whole thing on the ground..
and also the fans would sag under the weight of the flour as they are pinned up on one point....

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
muck up day in my school is banned, and the year before me set parts of the school on fire on the last day and got expelled and had to sit the exams elsewhere AND issue an apology to us at assembly :D

KfWang

Originally posted by Without Wings
flour doesnt weigh that much, its not like u put a whole bag on one side n none on the rest, u would just put it evenly. dunno about how it would land, ive never tried

oh ok i aws under the impression that you put whole bags up on the fan.. but obviously my mistake :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
a few boys (idiots!) decided to cut a huge hole in our senior masters office door...pull out his air con. ... though many class room windows got smashed too... there were heaps of Johnny Walker cans lying all over school...toilet paper/ papers everywhere ... no one found it ammusing
(this was a private christian school...hmmm :rolleyes: )

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
All the yr 12s last year drove into the teachers car park and just parked diagonally, face 2 face etc so the teachers couldn't get in. Muck up day has been sorta banned thou, but now we have a pajama day (a bit lame), and a muck up version of our school newsletter.

Pyrodevil

He he he,
me and a group of anarchy inclined friends have a few ideas up our sleeve for our muckup day. We were going to put on a pyrotechnics extravaganza...so to speak but with the stupid new anti terror crap that is circulating atm we thought it may be against our best interests to gain a criminal record especially since most of us want to do medicine.

Our compromised idea revolves around the fact that our school has a walkway, 500m long that joins the two campuses (yeah, its Caringbah 4 all you southern sydney ppl) science and english is down and maths and all the social sciences are up. This means that every period there is a mass movement of our school population between each school. Since the walkway is only about 2 m wide there is generally a social hierarchy ie pecking order revolving around certain grades getting walkway privelidges 12 > 7. Our idea was to exploit this great desire to dominate the concrete by means of a simple shopping trolley.....

If one of us, were to push a trolley down the walkway we would immediatley get a huge number of people trying to exhude testerone and attack the trolley, much like a pair of charging bulls. Everyone would instantly try and shove the trolley to the side push it back up the walkway etc. etc. Now this seems pretty lame atm... and it would be if of course the trolley in question was normal.....!!!!

Everyone who does physics or has a reasonable knowledge of electric circuits will be able to appreciate the following information however be forewarned i wont be held responsible for your aciton should you chose to employ this tactic...

We have decided to pile 3 car batteries into the trolley. The car batteries are then wired through a 20,000 turn induction coil (ripped off the back of the cathode tube of an old tv) the secondary coil is then wired to a high tolerance relay (ebay $35) The relay is modified so that instead of producing a one of dc voltage boost it now produces a constant increase in potential around the circuit.........the basket of the shopping trolley. Our shopping trolley happens to now have a little over 25,000 volts running through the basket. This is safe however as the current is so miniscule that there is no chance that burning will occur.

What happens??? - when anyone touches the basket of the trolley they get a massive bite (dont be a dumbass and use a trolley with a plastic handle)

hope you liked it... plz reply i need feedback. i may have forgotten something

Pyrodevil:chainsaw:

bengross42

HSC
that is the coolest idea that anyone has come up with yet it will affect most people but what about people with rubber shoes wont that act as an incilent to the high voltage?

bengross42

HSC
another thing that you shouldn't say which school you are from because now people from that school now will now the idea and avoid the problem!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)