Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Well...thanks to my principal any plans I had have been destroyed. Today that if we wish to tresspass on schoo property and vandalise the school, we can find another place to do the HSC. I was so cut...so I am going to do stuff later...like after the HSC perhaps?

[trent]

HSC
a few years ago some guys blocked all the bublers in the school and filled them with goldfish...very creative

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
We're thinking of getting huge bags (like industrial size) of glitter, and pouring it out from the 2nd level of all the blocks in the school and in other places.. People will be finding glitter for ages.

We're also thinking of putting padlocks on the gates of all the blocks in the school and locking th em during 5th period hehe

Last edited:

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
...I thought muck-up days were all illegal? That's what the girls in the year above are being told.
Well they're being fed with lies. Do you really think they would have passed a law against muck-up days? lol

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
oh i cant wait for ours.. its next wednesday and its gonna be brilliant... weve been working it all out for the last couple ofweeks, all properly, and we're doing an army theme, where we kidnap our yr advisor and stuff. we have some real science freaks in my yr, and theyre making touch powder (which causes a small explosion and a puff of smoke when you touch it) and a small bomb thing in a box .... its gonna be brilliant

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
They're just trying to scare you. You should do it anyway, since everybody else gets to.

My suggestion is to grow really dark grass on your school field (assuming your fields have light-coloured grass), spelling out some huge word, like "2005". It's better than killing off the grass to make the word, because it can't be removed. It's a lasting legacy that'll last at least a few years.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Jayphen said:
Well they're being fed with lies. Do you really think they would have passed a law against muck-up days? lol

The law would cover certain aspects of muck up day.

I.e Vanadlism, property damage, assault.

Even that padlock thing could be false imprisionment.

And the list goes on......

Keep within the law and you'll be fine

sly fly

HSC
Does anyone remember that neighbours episode about muck up day? This was agessssss ago, maybe like 6years ago or something

Aimz- Lou.

For our "muck up day" we are going into the community dressed as wild people to collect money for youth suicide prevention and our hospital helicopter... (We live in a small town, so some people need to be airlifted to Canberra or Sydney when they are injured...)

We are busking, and dancing on roundabouts, and just being random... I think the idea of blocking the teachers carpark and making them pay to get in is great, too.

Then, that night we are having dinner as a year, and with most of the teachers, as an informal thing. I can't wait. :)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
we had our "muck-up" day today

yesterday we went around to the classes and told them it was out of uniform day tomorrow (today). it worked! but my friends got spojken to abput that - coz they were the ones that we the message people going around the classes

those who had cars were supposed to meet at the local pub's parking lot this morning at 6:30pm to decorate their cars with balloons and streamers and drive them to school to park ine the teachers parking spaces. some of the teachers thought it was very funny. it was hilarious!! the mean deputy went off at them several times. and after roll we had a meeting where the deputy yelled at us all.

and the normal honey on the handrail etc

also, someone put a bucket in the boys toilets and put up a sign saying the toilets were out of order, and they needed to use the bucket. apparently it got used. very gross

manuke

HSC
our school had our "muck up day" today n it was shit we couldnt do n e thing
our principal is so anal he confiscated all the water bombs then threatend to not give us our school references, not let us go to graduation or our final dinner thing
and possivly not let us do our hsc./....
in spite of this a half hte grade went to a neaerby park to have a battle yet he came all the way over n stopped that as well!!
goddamn that stupid fucker

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
we got outs 2morro i know my headmasters anal too... last year he came out in the middle of it all at started yelling

"this is unacceptable!"

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
-Swifty- said:
we got outs 2morro i know my headmasters anal too... last year he came out in the middle of it all at started yelling

"this is unacceptable!"

apparently he dosent mind harmless fun this year. As long as nothing gets damaged.

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Deus said:
apparently he dosent mind harmless fun this year. As long as nothing gets damaged.
lol and what happened?

we got muck up day banned from our school......

stupid twats who ruined it

Lanz122

muck-up

get 2 animals....albel them 1 and 3......they teachers will spend the whole day looknig for no.2

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Lanz122 said:
get 2 animals....albel them 1 and 3......they teachers will spend the whole day looknig for no.2
noiiiiiiiiiiice (bring bak rep points!!!!)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
we actually filled a room to about waist height with newspaer all scrunched up, it was awesome.
we got all the tables in the quad and made a fort and some of the guiys put an eel in the library fish tank...
i think it ate all the fish.
oh dear

HSC
Yeah ours was cancelled after the infamous "Bondi" incident in 2002. that our kids did. Spewin cause now we cant even do the smallest thing without gettin blown up at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)