Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Re: Muckup day ideas

k8eeboi said:
year 12, a couple of years ago took some sheep, goats, chickens, ducks and a donkey from the agricultural fields down the road from the school, broke into the principles office and left them in there.

Last year, they also put a for sale sign outside the school which they stole from a house in the street, and set blockades around the school so no one could get in.
no offense to you, but that's just fucking stupid.

HSC

hopeles5ly said:
no offense to you, but that's just fucking stupid.
Why?

Most schools do stuff like that.

Ages ago, a year 12 dude had a father who worked in an abbatoir (sp?) and had access to a fresh supply of pigs heads, which they decorated the school with.

NDSUTHERLAND

HSC

Last year our yr 12's zip tagged every locker in the school. This meant that even if you opened ur lock you could not get into your locker. Pretty ingenious.
Our yr is thinking of continuing the spirit but smearing honey or treacle on every lock.
Also thinking bout parking out the teachers car park so they won't have parks for the day.
:rofl:

~4Sad=shadows4~

HSC
N/A

My dad put the school's land for sale in the local paper..didnt say the school was there..just talked about the land & put the school's number on it....the school had 30-odd phone calls that day.

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC

The guys in my year want to get heaps of bean bag balls and fill up the top story corridors and block them off so everyone has to swim through it... but I think that it would take at least 500 bags of it to work properly...

HSC

We have a few ideas already:

First, we have a two story block surrounding our assembly quad so were each gonna buy a bucket of those rubber bouncy balls and during morning assembly throw them out the second story windows on to the quad below.
Second, get a shitload of birdseed and spread it round the school so the birds come and crap all over the place (this has a high likelihood of not happening for obvious reasons but its still a good idea)
Finally, were gonna try and put garlic in all the staff rooms air con systems.

Ill let you know of any cunning developments as they, ah, develop...

Zefie

HSC

We're thinking of covering the entire school grounds with snow. But we don't have snow, so we're going to improvise with talcum powder.

The previous years wrapped glad-wrap around the toilet bowls and sprayed shaving cream and smeared honey on all the handrails and doorhandles.
It was scary.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC

hopeles5ly said:
that's a cool idea ! how many people have you got in year year btw?
i rkn thats a sad idea. been done heaps of times.
bestest idea would be to go to taronga zoo and steal a herd of giraffes and release them in the zoo.
now THAT would be a muck up day.

EATAPIE

HSC

also, stealing all the toilet paper in the school would be funny, and chuck it in the swimming pool if your school has one.

EATAPIE

HSC

k8eeboi said:
year 12, a couple of years ago took some sheep, goats, chickens, ducks and a donkey from the agricultural fields down the road from the school, broke into the principles office and left them in there.

Last year, they also put a for sale sign outside the school which they stole from a house in the street, and set blockades around the school so no one could get in.
sorta like my idea, but on a smaller scale.

A z T e X

HSC

JuniorB said:
aiight guys there are prolly a bunch of threads about this but im too lazy to look so here we go again

i was wonderin wat u thought of this idea

i can buy 5100 balloons for 200 with mi year it works out to be bout 2 dollars per person

so with these 5100 balloons im thinkin of fillin up mi year advisors classroom wif the balloons
no way i was gonna do that to my maths room... get as many tables and chairs into the room, and cos you can block off the door with a table you do that ad there's these cool windows you can climb out of.....

there's this awesome balcony which overhangs our yr 12 area as well so we might do something with that.....

jabbie

HSC

well a few of us have decided to do sumfin different our principal is a real hardarse prick and no muck up

so year 12 have to give a speech to the school
u know jokes etc etc

we are making up songs about teachers and are going to perform them in the assembly

i basically get the job of making lyrics to songs everybody knows

G

genavania

yeah our headmaster is the same but that didnt stop our year.

they got a few kilometers of masking tape and made a huge spiders web in the main quad. it was excellend. the key is to do it the night before.

we are going to gladwrap the doors on the outside, do something evil to the principal and because everyones bags look the same we are going to steal them, tie them together and watch everyone try to pull them appart.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC

we didnt do much, cos the headmaster was prepared..considering wot has happened in perivous years;

* lithgow high's oval spraypainted with the words "La Salle Rules!"
* sheep in the Ag farm all got spraypainted in hot pink..i think
* a pig's head stuck on the top of the flag pole.

meh, we're too bothered, just had a water fight

HSC

Some of the guys at my school last year glad wrapped a guy to a pole outside the canteen.
Somehow i think releasing giraffes from Taronga Zoo would be slightly illegal and land you in serious shit but whatever floats your boat.

sleemo555

HSC
N/A

All those ideas are nothing compared to yelling out "yellow" at random.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC

lol every1 pays 500
get sum helium and might as well go on to fill up the prinicpal's office hehe.
last yrs muck up was simple...
cake and whipped cream or shaving cream hehe and chocolate syrup and thats all i can remember seeing that they were the only stuff that got thrown on my car :(

yosemite sam

HSC

one year year 12 put a cow upstairs in one of the blocks...cos cows can go up stairs but they can't go down...pure genius.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

yosemite sam said:
one year year 12 put a cow upstairs in one of the blocks...cos cows can go up stairs but they can't go down...pure genius.
ROFL.
thats heaps smart LOL

how`d they get em down ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)