Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (2 Viewers)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Slave auction tomorrow, what the fuck should i wear?????

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Was today. Prolly the greatest fun i've had at school, reaked total havoc, people didnt want to enter the quad cause they were too afraid of getting waterbombed.
Pretty sure we used over 1000 hahaha

Justina

HSC
tommykins said:
teachers took all our shit before we could do anything.

was lol though because half the grade turned up drunk and one guy ran around the whole school in his borat suit and we were trying to waterbomb him from the common room.

good lulz.
Do you by any chance go to Christian Brothers?

isaiahmercado

HSC
this school i used to go to, the year 12's released chickens into most of the classrooms wihch resulted in chicken crap and feathers everywhere. funny day

HSC
my muckup day was short-lived. our group decided to sleep in til 9:30 then turn up. five minutes after we got to school the deputy principle told everybody to get off-site, lol.

apparently there was itching powder on desks, flour on fans, toilet paper / glad wrap on everything, honey, sweet and sour sauce on desks and banisters, chocolate cake mix churned up to look like shit in a teacher's draw. aside from that it was fairly tame, stealing all the sewing machines in the school and hiding them (with a series of riddles to find them), an installation artpiece, etc apparently a school near us set cockroaches on the assembly, ewww.

then at a friend's house we got into a water bombs and egg fight with the neighbour's friends. we had the best vantage point (a high up deck) but in the end we kinda lost 'cause everyone who drove there got their cars trashed with flour and rotten eggs.

this school i used to go to, the year 12's released chickens into most of the classrooms wihch resulted in chicken crap and feathers everywhere. funny day
something similar happened at our school. our headmistress almost refused to come to graduation because of it, lol.

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
apparently there was itching powder on desks, flour on fans, toilet paper / glad wrap on everything, honey, sweet and sour sauce on desks and banisters, chocolate cake mix churned up to look like shit in a teacher's draw.
All this kind of stuff is stupid, I don't understand why it's done. People should be more creative.

HSC
veloc1ty said:
All this kind of stuff is stupid, I don't understand why it's done. People should be more creative.
i agree, it's stupid and overdone. i feel sorry for the teacher who had to clean it up, because she's really nice. but i do like the sound of the installation art piece. it was definitely creative.

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
our muck up day(s) was called "activities week", although we only had two days. On the monday we had year 7 or yr 9 dressups, allowing us to mock a yr 7 kid or a yr 9 sluzza. it was actually really fun. we didnt go to class or anythingg, took heaps of photos etc etc. o nthe tuesday we had "future occupations day", dressing up as what we were going to be when we grw up. no one really dressed up as what they wanted to be but many unusual costumes and dressups turned up - panda suit, gaol uniform, basketballer, gangsters, t-pain, doctors, dolebludger bogans and the grudge etc. All ended with a sausage sizzle and a jumping castle - it was awesome to see the whole grade have heaps of fun. the only thing we screed up was some stupid girls in our grade decided to lock toilet doors and drip red dye all of the bowls and floor. ahh well. i love my cheltenham girls !

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our school's muck up day went a little too far, and they had to release a statement apologising to the rest of the school. But yeah, I don't think too many of the students thought that they had overstepped the boundaries - but then again, a lot of the people they were dissing were teachers.

Did anyone hear about Newington Yr 12's being banned from the Farewell due to pranks that went too far?

GET FREE

HSC
My school banned any form of muck up. We weren't allowed on the school grounds until our graduation assembly at midday, and then after that we had to leave the school grounds. The school gates were closed and guarded by a teacher to make sure nobody came back in.

The day before that, there were extra staff patrolling the grounds during the lunch breaks just in case someone tried to do something a day early.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Aerath said:
Our school's muck up day went a little too far, and they had to release a statement apologising to the rest of the school. But yeah, I don't think too many of the students thought that they had overstepped the boundaries - but then again, a lot of the people they were dissing were teachers.

Did anyone hear about Newington Yr 12's being banned from the Farewell due to pranks that went too far?
It's in the telegraph.

"School blamed for muck-up day rampage at Newington College
September 27, 2008 12:01am

School's "tight control" led to muck-up rampage
Students rebelling against intolerance"
Students may boycott graduation

A SCHOOL principal's "zero tolerance" of muck-up day at a prestigious boys high school has been blamed for a student rebellion that resulted in a teacher's car and the school hall being vandalised.

Four Newington College students have been banned from the grounds and are under police investigation.

Another three teens have been suspended and a further 43 stopped from attending yesterday's graduation luncheon.

Earlier this week, a teacher's car was egged and left with a broken tail light and a sex doll dumped on the roof, while students also spray-painted the windows of the hall and damaged a school heating system this week.

Frustrated principal, David G. Scott, said the school was left with no choice but to discipline the students after the boys were warned about inappropriate behaviour.

The incidents, discovered on Wednesday, came a month after the school issued a letter warning of a zero tolerance for property damage and dangerous behaviour during muck-up day.

But students yesterday blamed the school's tight controls for the rampage, including bans on an "old boys" tradition dating back decades of carving names into the hall woodwork.

"No one condones the vandalism, but it's so strict. It's like they don't want us having any fun," one student said. "We can't even sign our shirts and wear them."

Yesterday, students flirted with plans to boycott the graduation luncheon as Mr Scott defended the school's strict muck-up day policy.

"The staff feel it is way beyond what would have been expected and really the decision we came to is the middle road of action," he said.

"Some of those young blokes have done some incredibly good things. But they've got to face the outcome of their actions."

Mr Scott denied the school's tight reign of muck-day may have been to blame.

"There's no reason why they need to move in public inappropriately dressed," Mr Scott said.

Yesterday, the Parents and Citizens Association said, while it would not comment on the Newington incident, muck-up days were no longer a major problem for schools.

"It tends to be a redundant issue because life-long learning is now in place and Year12 is just a stepping stone more so than the great entry into into adulthood that was once recognised as," a spokesman said. "

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ouch....and they just renovated the hall, too. =\

urailes0623

HSC
Officially Our School has not held a muck-up day since 1989 as a car packed full of boys speed out of the schools parking lot hit the curb and flipped in the air several times crashed in to the girls school and landed in there quad 5 mins after recess so know the take us on a mystery BBQ tis year we went to Moore reserve in Oatley bay

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
:spam::spam::read:

henry08

HSC
N/A
Re: Muck up plans for the last few days of school?

kevinx2 said:
Butyric acid in water bombs?
Taking a cow up the ass?
Putting school up for sale on eBay?

The Nazis haven't said anything of yet, so...
Man, that second idea is just screwed up!!!!

We weren't allowed muckup day and were threatened that we'd lose our HSC.

Hatta

HSC
At my old high school, the engineering class took their teacher's Jag apart, moved it to an upstairs classroom and put it back together. I wish my grade could've done something decently funny like that... instead we resorted to string across the stairs, that sort of lameness.

SiN3m

HSC
Re: Muck up plans for the last few days of school?

henry08 said:
Man, that second idea is just screwed up!!!!

We weren't allowed muckup day and were threatened that we'd lose our HSC.
same...our school didn't really do anything but other schools that had the same restirctions and threats, egged our principal (woot!) and drew a cock with sand on our back oval... ourprincipal was gonna go after em and we know who they...dnt know if they were caught or what happened though

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
theres this dude from a school nearbye that mucked up so bad he was either being expelled or he would have to do his hsc at another school. lets just say when i walk into my hsc, and some kid says whos that, ill be telling them theyve only been in our grade for 6 years. :)
would be awkward though.

Aznmichael92

HSC
we had muckup day removed in 2006 i think? Principal said something like from now on there is no muck up day. So we have FLOP instead. So awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)