Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Jessicaz2910

HSC
* put rubber ducks in toilets

* put rice on fans so that they fall when spinning

* print pics of ... and paste it around the school

* draw random things on the bball courts

* push peoplle in at theschool swimming pool

mecramarathon

HSC
insert new chain locks on the entrace/rear gates of each building

locked the principal up

lifted a minnie volkswagon (owned by a teacher) and placed it stuck between two trees

gladwrap some teacher's desks

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
My friends and I had this (crap) idea:

We'd set a trap for pigeons on the playgound with a cardboard box and some bread. When we got some we'd spray them with school colours an set them free. Yeah it's lame, but c'mon..

Ruse people: I heard cows can go upstairs but they can't go down.........
ppl at my school did that to our cow one yr and it died.

Brontecat

HSC
we arent allowed a muck up day, (kings school) so to safe guard the school the Headmaster is going to hire a squad of security guards on that night/day...

...but we can also work the night before ;)

my brothers year threw all the cutlery from the cafeteria kitchens into the swimming pools, put a certain member of staffs car on a log, made a kind on giant sling shot for water ballons, the big kind, not those pesky water bombs...eggs were throw, hoops were cut...

haha recently at the kings school 3 kids tried the thing from summer heights high where they trick the teacher that they ran over a student, 2 got suspended and 1 expelled

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lol some stuff in here is pretty funny

but i still like when at tuzza high they once on last period on a friday arvo, stole the cleaner's keys, then locked all the gates to the quad place, then shoved the keyholes full with superglue and stuff

so when skool ended on friday nd everyone was tired, no one could get out

i never found out how it finished but, i wasnt there when it happened, luckkkkkkky

jennieTalia

HSC
At my old school in England:

Sardines in the air con vents/fans/ in classrooms on a hot day.
Glue in locks
Wrote a massive message in biscuits on the oval, we had classrooms surrounding it so we could read it.
Pictures of the Principals face printed out with the words "stick your gum here" on it (especially good as the chewing gum ban came in that year with avengeance from the head teacher of the time), then give out free gum.
Rearrange all classrooms. Make a chair tree. Put a chair up a tree.
Purple cellophane in the lightbulb fixings.
Filled the swimming pool with rubber ducks and pool toys
Water gun and balloon everyone.
Cling film over toilets, black soap, itching powder in the toilets etc.
Disco ball up in the main hall.
Silly String your teachers

LordPc

HSC
best muck up day idea ever is to pee all over the bathroom floor

infact you dont have to wait specifically for muck up day to execute this prank, can do it a few days early

or like some people at my school, throughout the entire school year

jennieTalia

HSC
best muck up day idea ever is to pee all over the bathroom floor

infact you dont have to wait specifically for muck up day to execute this prank, can do it a few days early

or like some people at my school, throughout the entire school year
so THAT'S why the bathrooms are ALWAYS wet EVERYWHERE and smell feral *smug grin*

kara42

HSC
Our school is like five years old and we'll be the first ever Year 12s through.
I'm pretty sure that they're not going to "give" us a muck up day. However we still plan to do shit.
Nothing that damages the school or anything though, they're pretty damn strict.
Just crap like confetti in the air conditioning vents and such.
And we'll target the little year 10 kids.
We don't want to do anything that's going to get us into heaps of shit.
Just harmless practical jokes :)

AlphabetSoup

HSC
A few years ago the guys at my school glad wrapped a few kids to the poles around the school and they couldn't get down.
Also, at my friend's school, they all got there early with heaps of newspapers then scrunched the paper up and threw it into an open window until it filled the entire office block and no one could get in.

Some other good ones I've heard:
-Tie helium balloons to everything (even better if the thing you are tying it to is light and can float, it's a good idea to tie many balloons to some things so that they float)
-Go to school wrapped in newspaper or gift wrap and ask people to unwrap you, if they try, bear hug them and run off
-Divert traffic through the school (space permitting of course)
-Release three animals labeled 1, 2 and 4; they'll round them up and spend ages looking for 3
-Put the school up for sale in the free advertising section
-Repaint carparks

suzlee

HSC
a few years ago the guys at my school glad wrapped a few kids to the poles around the school and they couldn't get down.
Also, at my friend's school, they all got there early with heaps of newspapers then scrunched the paper up and threw it into an open window until it filled the entire office block and no one could get in.

Some other good ones i've heard:
-tie helium balloons to everything (even better if the thing you are tying it to is light and can float, it's a good idea to tie many balloons to some things so that they float)
-go to school wrapped in newspaper or gift wrap and ask people to unwrap you, if they try, bear hug them and run off
-divert traffic through the school (space permitting of course)
-release three animals labeled 1, 2 and 4; they'll round them up and spend ages looking for 3
-put the school up for sale in the free advertising section
-repaint carparks

lmao.....

c-rudd

HSC
I changed schools this at end of year ten and because its so much stricter than my old school, on the day of their school photos I hired a full body tiger suit and crashed the photo, no-one knew who I was - worth the $50

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Sodium Iodide + Hydrogen Peroxide in every toilet cubicle, preferably Teacher's toilets.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
We couldn't do much for muck up day, the year before us some year 12s pegged eggs at the public, eggshell landed in some kids eye and it left him partially blind, the school came very close to getting sued.

Rose-xx

HSC
We couldn't do much for muck up day, the year before us some year 12s pegged eggs at the public, eggshell landed in some kids eye and it left him partially blind, the school came very close to getting sued.
thats the same story i got at my school too so no muckup dayy for us. love reading through some of the ideas though. :rofl:

simplyyme

HSC
My school cancelled muck up day because in 2006 some people were throwing chocolate or something like that, and it ended up getting some girl who was allergic to chocolate or peanuts or something like that.

i was soooo looking forward to muck up day, and when i found out it was cancelled in 2007 i was so cut :(

but a couple of my friends and i were thinking of doing something after our hsc, so we can't get expelled/suspened :D they mostly involve vandalising the principal's office because seriously he such a dick =="

- we were thinking of snowing the principal's office ( snowing is when you get hole punches and punch like a gazillion little paper circles and put the paper circles on the fans and wait till they turn on the fans LOL the paper seriously goes everywhere, me and my friends did this to our bio room, effing hiliarious and takes ageeeeessss to clean up on carpet)
-we were going to put like a whole bunch of post-it notes on the principal's car like all over the windows and tyres
- tepeeing the princpal's office

that's all i can think of so far, it's been awhile since i have thought about this xD

runit straight

HSC
guys did a thing at our school how they broke into a teachers car wound down the window then sprayed broken glass over the seats making it look like it was broken. apparently it took the teacher a week to figure out the window wasnt actually damaged

HSC
guys did a thing at our school how they broke into a teachers car wound down the window then sprayed broken glass over the seats making it look like it was broken. apparently it took the teacher a week to figure out the window wasnt actually damaged
hahahahahahahahahah! thats hilarious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)