Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Eddykungfu

HSC
At our school, we have a big tower with the australian flag at the top.

one of my good mates, who's uncle went to the school like 15 years ago, took that down and put up a pirate flag :p.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
my school photos is this friday, and i need help finding a poncho. anyone know where to find a cheap poncho??

K

khorne

No idea if this has been mentioned...but me and some others were thinking of getting a tonne of sex dolls and in flating them with helium, and then letting them go in the hall...

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Ahaha man reading this brings back so many memories.

MY year did these 2 nights before our "muck-up day":
- Glued a heap of little toy army men to the ground outside the science labs - it's a balcony and there's only one way on the path
- Climbed a 2m high gate and took all the doors off the stalls in the boy's toilets
- Gladwrapped the paths leading to the 7/8 building and library
- Chucked glitter everywhere
- One of the dumbass guys took a shit in the middle of the breezeway
- Smashed lights & broke locks to the shed with boltcutters which went waaaaaay too far
- Silly string fights
- Oil & flour was thrown everywhere in the canteen which was really stupid, a teacher actually fell over the after we did it because she didn't see it
- Honey & glue on the bannisters

AND, the ultimate prank, for which I won't take credit for since I wasn't a part of it:

q3thefish

HSC
Ahaha man reading this brings back so many memories.

MY year did these 2 nights before our "muck-up day":
- Glued a heap of little toy army men to the ground outside the science labs - it's a balcony and there's only one way on the path
- Climbed a 2m high gate and took all the doors off the stalls in the boy's toilets
- Gladwrapped the paths leading to the 7/8 building and library
- Chucked glitter everywhere
- One of the dumbass guys took a shit in the middle of the breezeway
- Smashed lights & broke locks to the shed with boltcutters which went waaaaaay too far
- Silly string fights
- Oil & flour was thrown everywhere in the canteen which was really stupid, a teacher actually fell over the after we did it because she didn't see it
- Honey & glue on the bannisters

AND, the ultimate prank, for which I won't take credit for since I wasn't a part of it:
Are.. are those forks in the ground? LOL.

mikijordan

HSC
Well, we get a muck-up day and an assembly where we get to make fun of everyone (mostly the teachers, but meh)... :)

One year a group tried to food-dye the sheep's wool at the ag plot...another year they put string around all the poles in school, bubbles in the fountain...

Last year's lot put a '4 Sale' sign on the town's most famous landmark...

But we're not allowed to graffiti, or do damage or anything. It has to be harmless fun.

SShah

HSC
Get 3 chickens and label them 1, 2 and 4 and let them loose in the school, and everyone will spend the whole day looking for number 3

cassieagill

HSC
The plan: concrete several garden gnomes to the middle of the basketball court and on the roof of the office

copyright: Sharna C

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
concrete sounds good but takes ages to get the right consistency and long to set

stop being pussies and superglue them

i-hate-engrish

HSC
If you have a cow or highlander or something similar, lead it up a set of stairs (indoors would be best) that doesnt have a ramp or anything leading down... because cows can walk up stairs but not down.

... also, in impromptu zombie rampage couldn't go astray

i-hate-engrish

HSC
Also in the morning when all the busses and teachers, etc. are driving into school. get a friend to stand on the other side of the road and when a car gets close pretend to raise a rope... makes people paranoid as shit...

heres a funny video of it... in a school it would be pure chaos =) mwahahaha

Invisible Rope - CollegeHumor video

evil_kitten

HSC
a couple years back someone led a cow up the stairs to the library..
and theres the usual moving the conents of classrooms outside and setting them up, waterbombing the courtyard, tying tables and chairs together, putting honey on all the doorhandles, gladwrapping the toilet seats,
when i was in year 10 we had all our lockers taped up and our locks tied together, everyone spent most of lunch trying to get into their lockers D:
and we get a lot of boys schools egging/ piss bombing/ streaking
(its one of the two girls schools in an area with 3 boys schools.. and we all have to sit in the courtyard which is surrounded by buildings)
i dont think theyre going to give us a muck up day, the last few were quite horrible, and our year has the worst reputation..
but they cant stop us, we've all been looking forward to it since yr 10..

mupy

HSC
Also in the morning when all the busses and teachers, etc. are driving into school. get a friend to stand on the other side of the road and when a car gets close pretend to raise a rope... makes people paranoid as shit...

heres a funny video of it... in a school it would be pure chaos =) mwahahaha

Invisible Rope - CollegeHumor video
ROFL that was hilarious.

anyway for our yr 12 muck up photo, a group of us dressed up as K.I.S.S. ..4 of us to be exact. i was cat man :) fun times with face paint..

mupy

HSC
a couple years back someone led a cow up the stairs to the library..
and theres the usual moving the conents of classrooms outside and setting them up, waterbombing the courtyard, tying tables and chairs together, putting honey on all the doorhandles, gladwrapping the toilet seats,
when i was in year 10 we had all our lockers taped up and our locks tied together, everyone spent most of lunch trying to get into their lockers D:
and we get a lot of boys schools egging/ piss bombing/ streaking
(its one of the two girls schools in an area with 3 boys schools.. and we all have to sit in the courtyard which is surrounded by buildings)
i dont think theyre going to give us a muck up day, the last few were quite horrible, and our year has the worst reputation..
but they cant stop us, we've all been looking forward to it since yr 10..
a cow? do you go to an agricultural high school?? ..ruse?

evil_kitten

HSC
a cow? do you go to an agricultural high school?? ..ruse?
lol. i dont know where they got it from..
no way. my schools on like half a block of land, we're all squished in and we only have 1 patch of grass, that we're not even allowed to sit on..
and its in manly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)