Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Re: Muckup day ideas

xclusv2bhung said:
ROFL.
thats heaps smart LOL

how`d they get em down ?
AHAHA who gives a fuck- how did they get a cow in the first place?!

Think we might gladwrap the gates in the morning so the teachers can't get in, then a car or seven in one of the periods when they ARE in after throwing eggs/tomatos/watermelons(LOL) at the start of school rollcall/assembly

musicalteddy

HSC

We have to give a list of our plans to our principal to be checked and allowed. Or not.

Most years have done the gladwrap on the toilets, honey or vegemite on the doors and hand rails. Shaving cream, water bombs on assembly. Because there are a few of kids at the school whose parents are teachers (me included - though not any more) year 12 a few years ago planned to kidnap them all and hold them hostage. Unfortunatly someone leaked the plan, so it wasn't allowed.

Often Year 12 muck up days are ruined because stupid juniors think they can muck up too. Not cool.

bboundy

HSC

My cousin last year glad-wrapped the principals car, chained ALL the gates shut the night before, and wrote "Yr 12 2006" on the oval with roundup.
One teacher at our school has a morris cooper car, so a couple of years ago, they stole it (six of them carried it across the oval). He doesnt bring it on muckup day anymore.
But the year before last, they TP'd the tree outside the hall half an hour before all the parents were due to arrive, so the groundies whinged and we're not allowed to do much.

Frankie-George

HSC

Here's one:

Get four pigs.

Spraypaint the numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5 on each of their backs.

Has been done. Staff spent 2 weeks searching for the 3rd pig.

kewlu

Banned
HSC

Frankie-George said:
Here's one:

Get four pigs.

Spraypaint the numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5 on each of their backs.

Has been done. Staff spent 2 weeks searching for the 3rd pig.
What about the other 2?

beentherdunthat

HSC

Ahmed A said:
lol
cake and whipped cream or shaving cream hehe and chocolate syrup and thats all i can remember seeing that they were the only stuff that got thrown on my car :(
:wave: lmao. This year we'll make sure it doesn't get on your car. You can stand guard and we'll kill you instead. :p :)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC

my bestfriend @ a school in the city will not name, put a goat in the front corridor LOL

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC

beentherdunthat said:
:wave: lmao. This year we'll make sure it doesn't get on your car. You can stand guard and we'll kill you instead. :p :)

buwahahhaa i second that :rofl: we can then get all the english malouf notes and make a bonfire around that

mat2154

HSC

we're not allowed to do anything which will cause damage or any "anti-social behaviour". if we do we don't get references and apparently we have to sit the hsc at a different test centre. instead, our grade is going to spend the last few days fundraising for father chris riley's youth off the streets

brows

HSC

the night before, our whole year level is going to get so trashed so we prob wont remember it lol

Dektra

HSC

we are putting animals in the upstairs D block rooms
honey on toilet seats
Chaining a sheep to a goal post on the oval for our NZ Teacher
Glad Wrap under toilet seats
a tent embassy at the assembly
we're hijacking the assembly
we were hoping to stay at a mates place nearby the night before so we can go out that night
get some cow pats and put them places like in the foyer outside the library or the year 7 lockers
vaselline mixed with deep heat on every door handle
spray paint 3 rabbits with the numbers 1 2 and 4
road blocks
bird seed in the teachers car park
have someone dressed up as the pope leading a little kid around on a leash
get lots of egg timers and putting them in the roof of every class room and ahve them all go off at the same time. and then go off every 10 minutes efter that. till they are found and turned off.
put tobasco sauce in the teachers kettle
get some garden gnomes and put them at reception
during the day just shove sheep and goats into random class rooms
Laxitives in some of the teachers coffee's
Replace all the whiteboard markers with permo's
Smoke bombs and stuff

So yeah we plannd that in a day. dont know how much of it we are going to get through. got a lot of those ideas off the net.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC

pattii said:
my bestfriend @ a school in the city will not name, put a goat in the front corridor LOL
Hahha reminds me of the vinnies incident with the cow led up the stairs in one of the buildings... [cows can't walk downstairs..]

Evilo

HSC

do something that does not cost the school money to fix/cleanup etc.
People will admire you if you're clever - not if you were an illegal knob

Our school now has attack dog patrols, and Security patrols roaming the grounds and buildings. It's cos of the knobs that nobody can have any fun.

mat2154

HSC

Evilo said:

Our school now has attack dog patrols, and Security patrols roaming the grounds and buildings. It's cos of the knobs that nobody can have any fun.
we have security guards at our school as well. it was all because a few years ago, yr12 decided to get a truckload of farm animals and let them loose in the main building. they had trouble removing a cow and ended up having to knock a wall down. from that year, there hasn't been a muck up day

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC

I find it somewhat ironic that I was thinking about shoving a banana in the exhaust pipe of the deputy's car when he said: "There's no such thing as a muck up day in this school" tonight XD

lilymad

HSC

why not push fish sauce in water balloons? people in my year are thinking of doing it...is it a no go zone??

mishy-mushu

HSC

Evilo said:

i agree. we arnt allowed to have a muck up day because of them 'knobs' you are talking about. Plus i think doing stuff to animals is just mean and not even funny.

bellinda

HSC

yeah were the same.. no muck up day because of the repetation from othere schools...

have to wait and see though i guess... lol..

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC

If anyone can beat a water bomb filled with semen, tell me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)