• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muhammad Cartoon Controversy (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
A Pakistani Muslim cleric has pffered 1.36 mill to anyone who kills the Danish cartoonists.
"If the West can place a bounty on the head of Osama bin Laden, we can also announce rewards for the killing of the man who has caused this sacrilege".

I've said it before, but I thought I might reiterate my point. Muslims are insane.
and who was that lady in the senate, who came up with stupid comment?... oh wait she was white australian, catholic.

i suppose accordin to ur logic, white aussies are stupid.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
and who was that lady in the senate, who came up with stupid comment?... oh wait she was white australian, catholic.

i suppose accordin to ur logic, white aussies are stupid.
Saying something stupid and offering a 1.36 million dollar bounty on someone's head are in complete different leagues, shitstain.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Saying something stupid and offering a 1.36 million dollar bounty on someone's head are in complete different leagues, shitstain.
not what u said was stupid, its essentially the same, they both were statements.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Also I believe she was House of Reps.
Stating your opinion is different to wishing death upon someone, you're treating them as if they're the same thing.

tempco

HSC
withoutaface said:
The nutjob's probably doing it for the publicity (which the media is more than happy to provide for him). And if offering that amount of money to kill someone the "cleric" didn't even name isn't stupid (ignoring the fact that there was more than one cartoonist), i don't know what is.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Also I believe she was House of Reps.
Stating your opinion is different to wishing death upon someone, you're treating them as if they're the same thing.
but they are the same bloody thing,

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
No they are not. One is encouraging people to KILL SOMEONE, the other is merely stating an opinion (no matter how misinformed) that Muslims will outbreed anglo saxons.

K

katie_tully

Danna Vale is stupid too. I've already said that, numerous times. I fail to see your point.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
No they are not. One is encouraging people to KILL SOMEONE, the other is merely stating an opinion (no matter how misinformed) that Muslims will outbreed anglo saxons.
and both are stupid statements!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
Danna Vale is stupid too. I've already said that, numerous times. I fail to see your point.
ppl make stupid comments,but it doesnt mean that everyone from their background is stupid too.

so according to ur logic: danna vale is stupid - all aussies are insane.

K

katie_tully

No, according to my logic Danna Vale is stupid and so are Muslims. I'm right, so stop arguing.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
No, according to my logic Danna Vale is stupid and so are Muslims. I'm right, so stop arguing.
lol, but accordint to ur own logic ur stupid and thus ur wrong.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
lol, but accordint to ur own logic ur stupid and thus ur wrong.
Ok, we'll concede that both Catholics and Muslims are stupid. I can work with that.

K

katie_tully

I'm not defending Catholics either. However the Pope hasn't offered a $1 million bounty on anybody's head lately. The difference between the current Catholic Church and Islam at the moment is that the Vatican isn't telling people to blow others up.
Danna Vale saying something stupid is completely different from somebody offering a $1 mill bounty.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
I'm not defending Catholics either. However the Pope hasn't offered a $1 million bounty on anybody's head lately. The difference between the current Catholic Church and Islam at the moment is that the Vatican isn't telling people to blow others up.
Danna Vale saying something stupid is completely different from somebody offering a $1 mill bounty.
yes... i was saying that all aussies are stupid - not catholics....

K

katie_tully

And I'm saying all Muslims are stupid. So we're even. Stop crying like a little baby.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
And I'm saying all Muslims are stupid. So we're even. Stop crying like a little baby.
so that means because of one statement - u have the right to judge others of the same background as that person who stated.

K

katie_tully

I'm judging the actions of tens of thousands of people from the same background. Stop being such a whiney little girl. You feel as though you can criticise Jews and the West, well I'm going to criticise Muslims for being insane.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
I'm judging the actions of tens of thousands of people from the same background. Stop being such a whiney little girl. You feel as though you can criticise Jews and the West, well I'm going to criticise Muslims for being insane.
ten thousand makes up - 0.001% of just 1 billion muslims, ( i know there are muslims) but just an indication..

davin

HSC
N/A
how anyone can see solicitation for murder as the same as a general statement is beyond any restriction of logic, imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)