Multiculturalism: who really gives a shit? (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
wow you're really dense

you took everything that dude said as gospel truth, how do you know he wasn't some racist crying persecution after writing crap about africans/muslims?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
That was an excerpt from a piece written by Triple J's Brendan Maclean on Mia Freedman's website, question is should Maclean have been able to make a complaint? Or was he just being soft?
Making a complaint about workplace behaviour is *VERY* fucking different from some disjointed series of phonemes being illegal.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Look mate there's the white race

and the apes

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Whoops I'd better report to the prisons (run by the Jews in concert with the Reptilians)

for sensitivity training and racial reprogramming

epicFAILx

HSC
were already multicultural..honestly, who cares?
the past is the past. what is done is done. lets just move on

Lentern

HSC
Making a complaint about workplace behaviour is *VERY* fucking different from some disjointed series of phonemes being illegal.
If she is then reprimanded in someway though, isn't that infringing free speech, invoking some nonsense about a "right not to be offended" and all that other conse-I mean libertarian nonsense?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
wow you're really dense

you took everything that dude said as gospel truth, how do you know he wasn't some racist crying persecution after writing crap about africans/muslims?
because you apparently didn't click it the first time

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...&q=finland+free+speech&aq=f&aqi=g-v1&aql=&oq=

there are numerous examples

are you legitimately disputing that Finland has hugely severe restrictions on free speech?

If she is then reprimanded in someway though, isn't that infringing free speech, invoking some nonsense about a "right not to be offended" and all that other conse-I mean libertarian nonsense?
private property, yo

twistedrebel

HSC
multicultural works just see the United States of America. (ignore the ghettos).

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
diversity is rubbish

i don't know why people pretend that it's a good thing

i'm sure i'll get some flak from the anarchos and libertarians here but when diversity operates under a state (particularly a democratic state) ethnic groups and whatnot form lobbying organizations and interests group to compete for political and economic power and do so all over the world

authoritarian states are very often more effective at dealing with diversity as tatu vanhanen has underlined. middle eastern autocratic monarchies deport troublemakers immediately and disenfranchise non-arabs (very smart move), as does brunei

but yeah maybe one day i will be able to understand why so many white people pretend to act like OOH LOOK CAMBODIANS AND INDIANS AND GUATEMALANS AND SUDANESE OH OH THANK GOD THEY CAME

NOW I HAVE A REAL COUNTRY TO BE PROUD OF

this is the funniest speech on diversity ive ever heard

HSC
look m8 australia is very multicultural and we are brilliant

brilliant nation

multiculturalism is here and working and its very exciting

Lentern

HSC

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
lentern said:
You can say whatever you want but it may have consequences. The law should not criminalize speech, but if people then don't want to interact with you because you are saying things that are racist and stupid, that's you're probably.
That's very much the point; we don't need the government getting involved because society is very good at discouraging extremely racist and offensive behavior anyway.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
hahahaha

itt: privileged, uni educated white people who hang out with other uni educated people complain because the government is oppressing them

get out into the real world and see how much racism is really around, lol

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
hahahaha

itt: privileged, uni educated white people who hang out with other uni educated people complain because the government is oppressing them

get out into the real world and see how much racism is really around, lol
must spread rep

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:im the biggest anti racist of them all i just want everybody here to be my race so there willb e no racism:hippie::hippie:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)