Multiculturalism: who really gives a shit? (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
anti racism exposed for the intellectual fraud that it is

and boas, tim wise, stephen rose, stephen jay gould and leon kamin (lol all of them are jews) will be sent to the trashheap of idea makers where they belong

hopefully gordon allport and gunnar myardal will follow them into the garbage can

Last edited:
HSC
hahahaha

itt: privileged, uni educated white people who hang out with other uni educated people complain because the government is oppressing them

get out into the real world and see how much racism is really around, lol
bra

not much really

not that you encounter anyway

most racist people iv ever me

aboriginals

get called a white dog all the time

HSC
they also call whites gubba a lot

its from the good old days when they were all on missions and all white people were government men and they cant talk properly so it was just gubbamint now they just say gubba

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
What is it with "libertarians" and just shouting down abuse at anyone who disagrees with them?
Actually it was a logical argument peppered with a liberal dose of abuse. You're focusing on the abuse rather than the argument.

What is it with the statists doing anything to derail the actual discussion; from bringing up spelling and grammar to general quips about libertarians being middle class and educated or having ass burgers.

Lentern

HSC
Actually it was a logical argument peppered with a liberal dose of abuse. You're focusing on the abuse rather than the argument.

What is it with the statists doing anything to derail the actual discussion; from bringing up spelling and grammar to general quips about libertarians being middle class and educated or having ass burgers.
The comment was misplaced, people on Bolt's place are fond of this "what is it with the left and..." whenever someone whose not a bible basher does something mildly antisocial. I occasionally troll that place and didn't really think where I was.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
All I did was ask questions, I never offered a judgement one way or the other.
I know you did but this ingroup/outgroup business makes interactions far livelier.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...urvey-shows/story-e6frf7l6-1226010370052?pg=1

Half of Australians harbour anti-Muslim sentiments and a quarter are anti-Semitic, according to the biggest survey ever done on racism in this country.

One in three also admit some level of racist feelings against indigenous people.

The survey of 12,500 people, conducted by leading universities, found Victoria to be one of the most tolerant states. But comparisons between 15 regions statewide show stark differences.

People in Melbourne's outer north, including the shires of Nillumbik, Whittlesea and Hume, recorded Victoria's highest rates of negative sentiments against Jews (31.4 per cent), Asians (26.8 per cent) and Britons (12.8 per cent).

Anti-Muslim feelings were highest in outer western council areas of Melton, Wyndham and Brimbank, but these areas also reported the state's lowest rates of racist attitudes to Asians and Italians.

The 12-year study found 84 per cent of people have seen evidence of racial prejudice. And more than 40 per cent believed "Australia is weakened by people of different ethnic origins sticking to their old ways".

Study co-author Dr Yin Paradies, from the University of Melbourne, said racism against minorities was most common in areas that were more highly populated by those minorities.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
"AUSTRALIANS RACIST"

oh my how could this be!

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Dr Yin Paradies

Yin is an Aboriginal-Anglo-Asian Darwinian who has lived in Melbourne since 2007. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Health & Society, Onemda VicHealth Koori Health Unit and The McCaughey Centre: VicHealth Centre for the Promotion of Mental Health and Community Wellbeing. He has qualifications in mathematics and computing (BSc), medical statistics (MMedStats), public health (MPH), and social epidemiology (PhD) and his research focuses on the health effects of racism as well as anti-racism theory, policy and practice. Yin also teaches multicultural competence to researchers and professionals in Indigenous affairs. Yin has received a range of awards including a Fulbright scholarship to study at the University of California, Berkeley, the Australia Day Council’s 2002 Young Achiever of the Year award, and Scholar of the Year in the 2007 National NAIDOC Awards.
Can anyone say deliberate selection bias?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
hahahaha

itt: privileged, uni educated white people who hang out with other uni educated people complain because the government is oppressing them

get out into the real world and see how much racism is really around, lol
dude I'm a fucking minority in all of my classes

Garygaz

HSC
i'll say it again. introduce a policy of multinationalism not multiculturalism. cultures clash, who would have fucking guessed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)