Multiple Choice Answers (1 Viewer)

Jake22

HSC
wow there is still a chance for me to get 20/20... that is, if the 15% for question 8 are correct... which they arent!!! MY LIFE IS RUINED

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Jake22 said:
wow there is still a chance for me to get 20/20... that is, if the 15% for question 8 are correct... which they arent!!! MY LIFE IS RUINED

give up and die already

lol

some of those multiple choice ones above are wrong... i stand by my 20/20

Jake22

HSC
lol :D

i hope you beat me... i hope you get the top mark... muahahaha, im number 1! im number 1! lol :p

i'll pray for your 20/20

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Jake22 said:
lol :D

i hope you beat me... i hope you get the top mark... muahahaha, im number 1! im number 1! lol :p

i'll pray for your 20/20
awwh thanks :p

your gonna beat me overall but.... youve done better in assessments... ill get second

bao28

HSC
i dont know how u people got answers differing for 11 but

its for sure C

cuz no matter how many times i do it, its still C

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
bao28 said:
i dont know how u people got answers differing for 11 but

its for sure C

cuz no matter how many times i do it, its still C

its C ... no way is it anything thing else

Nemanja

HSC
I think number 2 was not D as they are all logical operators not relational operators :(.

Terlob

HSC
Nemanja said:
I think number 2 was not D as they are all logical operators not relational operators :(.
In computer science a relational operator is a programming language construct or operator that tests some kind of relation between two entities. These include numerical equality (e.g., 5 = 5) and inequalities (e.g., 4 ≥ 3).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_operator

crazathiest

HSC
I had...

1) A
2) B
3)A
4) D
5) A
6) C
7) B
8) C
9) D
10) B
11) D
12) C
13) D
14) B
15) B
16) A
17) B
18) C
19) B
20) A

I have a feeling I didn't go to well, anyone tell how I went?

mouse246

HSC
guys 15 hear me out , this is my train of thought ... The question specifically says during the fast sections of the guitar the audio was distorted and broken , it says nothing about video being broken plus fast sections is were the audio will be at its peak as in strength the video file will be one compression format all the way through not just through the fast bits , why didnt it break up and distort in the normal bits if u picked c then it would of had to break up and distort in other parts but the question only says during the fast sections..

i dunno comment please :p im lookin at like 20/20 so far but i picked D for 15 so im not sure :D

charbzr

HSC
i got the following
1 - a
2 - d
3 - a
4 - d
5 - a
6 - b
7 - c
8 - c
9 - d
10 - b
11 - c
12 - d
13 - b
14 - b
15 - d
16 - a
17 - c
18 - d
19 - b
20 - b

JosephW

HSC
mouse246 said:
guys 15 hear me out , this is my train of thought ... The question specifically says during the fast sections of the guitar the audio was distorted and broken , it says nothing about video being broken plus fast sections is were the audio will be at its peak as in strength the video file will be one compression format all the way through not just through the fast bits , why didnt it break up and distort in the normal bits if u picked c then it would of had to break up and distort in other parts but the question only says during the fast sections..

i dunno comment please :p im lookin at like 20/20 so far but i picked D for 15 so im not sure :D
Compression has reduced quality. Low and slow parts won't be affected too much but when the faster audio kicks in, the compression has affected it much more. Anyways, if u put a Wolfmother track on ur memory card, it won't cut out at all. My 2c

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
mouse246 said:

i said C... my thoughts were pretty much "mobile phones display things shit... so a performance would be shit when watching on a phone

and the other 3 options didnt seem right

Terlob

HSC
mouse246 said:

I picked D as well. My reasoning was that you wont need to download that much extra for a fast section of guitar... if it was distorted during the fast bits it would be distorted during the slow bits.
That, and I know from experience that if you play a fast song through crap speakers it starts to distort. Thought it might be the same for phones :p

Jake22

HSC
saying all mobile phones have crap speakers is quite a general statement. What if you were listening to it on your iPhone with headphones or something?

I said C cos if its compressed to the gayness like most audio and stuff that you download on a mobile from the internet are, then the fast bits would be like shitty for some reason that could possibly be linked somehow.. i dont know if sampling rate has anything to do with it, but if ur sampling rate is shit then a fast guitar piece would be crappy cos like 6 notes per second wont get as many samples as a 2 note per second.

No idea. I hope you are wrong ben, but u beat me in the trials dammit, lets hope history isnt repeating itself lol

ley.ben

HSC
I picked C. My reasoning was that the question stated it was 2006 (before HSDPA was widely available) causing the compression to be more severe over a lesser bandwidth network (GPRS). Therefore not allowing for as much audio information to be stored per second (sample rate) and a poorer quality resulting when the sound was complex. Yes i had a lot of time during the exam to think about it so perhaps i over-thought the question ;)

Hope that makes sense im out of it at the moment :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)