Multiple choice *answers* (1 Viewer)

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
I'm pretty happy, 13/15. I got 8 and 11 wrong. Don't you hate it when you toss up between two answers and the more you think about the answer, the less certain you are??! That made me change the answer in 8. Should have gone with first instincts!!

~AmY_PoWeR~

Aww i got 11/15 .. doesnt matter!
I only studied a few hours the night before & in the morning..guess i deserved it.
I'm just lucky it was an easy exam!

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
yep the answers are all correct coz i got them from my teacher as well. bummer i stuffed up on question 10 didnt evn look at the other options so completely ignored the fact that the enzyme remains unchanged at the end. oh welllzzzzz. 14/15

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks for those answers - 12/15

Not what l expected but..still alright.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
it seems as though i got 15/15. yipeeeeeeee!!!! i actually expected more people to get 15 but there are lots of 14s

nesstar

14 for me....can someone tell me what transgenesis is (Q12)...plz...i really shouldn't have put it considering i don't know what it is, but it confused me...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Isn't transgenesis where they cut dna from one organism then instert it to another?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:
There were no trick questions in the multiple choice this time! Las tyear, there was this xylem and phloem drawing.....
that question wasnt a trick question. i think that this years was equally as hard. i think that we are both bias and think our tests were harder than each others. lol

budj

HSC
13/15, and i do really hope that the correct answer is large leaves so i can get 14

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i would be very very very surprised if large leaves is right because large leaves absorb more heat so therefore do not cool the plant. 13/15 is still very respectable

nesstar

Misturi said:
Isn't transgenesis where they cut dna from one organism then instert it to another?
yes....it is....i thought of it this morning all of a sudden and couldnt believe my stupidity....obviously transgenesis => transgenic.....so silly
but i confused myself thinking about plant cloning....but cloning was the only possible correct answer...

S

Shuter

Oh yeah, 15/15, thank god I debated with myself for ages over that stomates and large leaves question and eventually put stomates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)