Multiple choice ipt 2013 (1 Viewer)

rohanbalani

HSC
Last time I checked, "Wireless network" isn't a network topology. The network topologies are: star, ring, bus and hybrid. If it is hybrid then it has to be a mix of at least 2 of those topologies.
Straight from the syllabus

network topologies, including:
– star
– bus
– ring
– hybrid
– wireless networks

Pete15551

HSC
N/A
Last time I checked, "Wireless network" isn't a network topology. The network topologies are: star, ring, bus and hybrid. If it is hybrid then it has to be a mix of at least 2 of those topologies.

Participant Development does not include that many steps such as "Understanding initial requirements", "planning a solution", "developing and testing the solution", "user testing and evaluating", etc. And agile approach is all about participant involvement.
Haha, I'm hoping it is a Star network as thats what I put, but my teacher says otherwise... But my teacher knows what hes talking about, but i don't know. I guess we will have to wait till the sample answers come out next year :p

rohanbalani

HSC
Im not sure? I luckily was given notes made straight to the syllabus but it should have been... but in the end you gotta go by the syllabus i guess

Confound

HSC
lol yeah "Wireless" topology was not taught

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)