Mums raise wrong babies for two years (1 Viewer)

Fattyboombas

HSC
oh hey, i accidently took your shopping by mistake and you've got mine.

oh, lol, here you go!

08er

HSC
lol im sure its much more complicated than that hahaha.

imagine the boys learning about it when they are older

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i was mixed up at the hospital, so dipshit put me in the wrong crib thingy since i was born premature my wrists were too small to fit on the tag but my mum pointed out i was in the wrong place

true story according to my mother

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Idk why you would swap them back, though
Surely you'd have spent TWO YEARS caring for the child and have grown to love it, as, you know... your child. It's pretty harsh to say, sorry dear, after two years of being your mum, mummy doesn't want you because you didn't actually come out of her. I mean, a week, a month, yeah, but two years is a hell of a long time.

spence

HSC
Surely you'd have spent TWO YEARS caring for the child and have grown to love it, as, you know... your child. It's pretty harsh to say, sorry dear, after two years of being your mum, mummy doesn't want you because you didn't actually come out of her. I mean, a week, a month, yeah, but two years is a hell of a long time.
this

spence

HSC
i can understand the parents wanting to raise a child that is actually related to them.
Yeah true but I think parenting is about a lot more than biological relationships. I mean even if I found out tomorrow I was adopted, I don't think it would change who my parents are for any practical purposes

08er

HSC
2 years is still a relative short period. i can understand if it was 5 years

Lebosouljah

HSC
N/A
fuk brah dat would be devastating ay, bak in beirut if dat shit went down no one would hav a clue ahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)