Murder on Bogan Express (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
Youths arrested after boy, 17, killed in train near Campsie

Article from:

By Evelyn Yamine
December 22, 2008 11:45am

A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murder after another teenager was stabbed to death last night in a fight on board a packed train in Sydney's inner-west.

The accused youth is facing court this morning.
Commuters watched in horror as seven youths began brawling inside the first carriage of the west-bound train as it neared Campsie Railway Station.
Witnesses last night said that as the train neared the station one of the teenagers pulled out a knife and stabbed the boy in the chest at 5.30pm.
The victim, from Marrickville, was originally reported to be 15. Police today said he was 17.

The 16-year-old was taken to Campsie Police Station where he was charged with murder, affray and custody of a knife in a public place.

He was refused bail and is due to face Parramatta Children’s Court later today.

A 15-year-old Lakemba boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared in Parramatta Children's Court today charged with affray over the incident.
Youths arrested after boy, 17, killed in train near Campsie | The Daily Telegraph

:shoot:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Umm they were fobs.

Edit: and I catch that train line all the time, mostly asians and indians tbh/

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the murdered guy was middle eastern, from what i gathered by the photo

no big loss

god i have to poop

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Now now katie it was a great loss to his family. let us not get too hasty in our dismissals here at bos. :(

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
katie tully said:
the murdered guy was middle eastern, from what i gathered by the photo

no big loss

god i have to poop
He looked fob to me.

johony

HSC
i was watching the news earlier, and one of the guys walking out of court who was involved in the murder had a leb accent, so i presume it was a bunch of middle eastern kids or similar.

the mother's loud wailing at that press conference was fucking distracting (and hilarious).

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
LOL lebo accent. the stereotyped lebos that are born in Australia have some fucked up accents. its neither a Lebanese accent and neither an Australian accent. its a fucking "yulleh hectic brah" accent.

monesh

HSC
it was a fob kid that was murdered, the youth arrested from the back looked lyk a arab, rat tail wearing a singlet...probably wearings tn's and a nike fit...assholes.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
monesh said:
it was a fob kid that was murdered, the youth arrested from the back looked lyk a arab, rat tail wearing a singlet...probably wearings tn's and a nike fit...assholes.
it has to be an everlast singlet. has to be.

monesh

HSC
big8oyjames said:
it has to be an everlast singlet. has to be.
haha i was going to say everlast but i didnt c the front so i was only 98% sure it was everlast...

monesh

HSC
Lebstr said:
oh u people can be so damn racist
im just generalising what arab youths in sydney south west wear....tn's, those shit nike fit hats, everlast singlet, adidas trackies etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)