Murray Smith still alive: Students still fucked (1 Viewer)

adambra

HSC
The only thing worse than a lecture with Murray Smith is a lecture without Murray Smith. The prick walked out after 5mins cos we had a few late stragglers. Can't wait for this quiz, when about 11 people will pass.

HSC
N/A
This dude gets talked about so much. I can't wait to have him as a lecturer (if I ever will)...just to see what the hype is about.

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
I was in this lecture too, hes an arsehole - that lecture was the only reason i went to uni today as well.

cimbom

HSC
... we still have textbook, tutors, and his slides now that he's decided to put them up each week. His slides aren't bad. Quiz #2 will be okay. But Murray Smith is... I don't know.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
adambra said:
The only thing worse than a lecture with Murray Smith is a lecture without Murray Smith. The prick walked out after 5mins cos we had a few late stragglers. Can't wait for this quiz, when about 11 people will pass.
We had a lecturer walk out after someone's mobile phone beeped once in the first couple of minutes of a lecture last year.

Some_Guy

HSC
adambra said:
Dam i missed it. I was considering going to the lecture on that day but.... nah!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lol murray being flamed again... he shud take a look at bos some day to get a taste of the degree he's hated... that'd be fun lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
xiao1985 said:
lol murray being flamed again... he shud take a look at bos some day to get a taste of the degree he's hated... that'd be fun lol
He only needs to look at the unit evaluation forms.
"Ho:Murray isn't shit"
H1: Murray is shit"
at 5% LOS Murray is definitely shit.

adambra

HSC
Cheers cimbom, can you please do them and send me the answers kthxbai

stazi

Nightman
HSC
just find the quiz thread from last year. solutions are up there ;)

cimbom

HSC
The questions seem so... so much more difficult than what has been in workshops so far... why?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Questions aren't the same, after our year's Question 2.

Funny, cause I don't get any of them.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
OK guys can we like brainstorm on the ECMT from Q4 onwards? PPPPLLEEEAAASSEE

I be begging you....

Last edited:

cimbom

HSC
I guess they're not the same :| ... but I only read up to last year's Q2 anyway.

The last page of the quiz is easier than the second imo. 4a you do this thing where z= x- mu/sigma right, because you have the z and x values... (once you've worked them out) then you solve simultaneously to find the mean and standard deviation.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i thought just the numbers, symbols, etc change to make it fair, but the questions are the same.
oh wells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)