• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

music that sucks (1 Viewer)

HSC
omg i just heard chingys new song on the radio, and i gotta say that gave me such a huge perspective of what hip hop music is, fucking hip hop is so crap, they don't even sell hip hop wear at supre, that's how much people hate the music.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
omg i just heard chingys new song on the radio, and i gotta say that gave me such a huge perspective of what hip hop music is, fucking hip hop is so crap, they don't even sell hip hop wear at supre, that's how much people hate the music.
Please shut up you are not funny.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
tiney225 said:
and what's that getting you in the real world?
No no, in the real word my intelligence, great looks, charisma, charm and brilliant taste in music earn me all the creditability i will ever need.

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
untying_average said:
That is stupid. Why is it so many people these days with shit taste in music are idolising baroque music? Is it the influence of Ynwgie Malmsteen? (a.k.a. some guy who thinks he is creating deep music by creating bland pastiches of of Bach and Mozart imitations)

Baroque music is no better than other classical music. Most people agree that Mozart was as good as any baroque composer, as was Beethoven. Even though I personally prefer Bach over most other composers, I can see that people like Ravel and Chopin (at their best) were comparably good.
Okay man, I can't even begin to tell you whats wrong with what you said.
First of all, I was joking.
Secondly, where have I ever said that I like Ynwgie Malmsteen?
Thirdly, Motzart started as a baroque composer.
Fourthly, you completley sidestep your whole argument by saying Bach is your favorite composer.
Fifthly, Chopin was Romantic, NOT classical.

Jeeze man, way to be shit.

kittycat552

absolution* said:
No no, in the real word my intelligence, great looks, charisma, charm and brilliant taste in music earn me all the creditability i will ever need.
in the real world you're another piece of decaying matter

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
tiney225 said:
in the real world you're another piece of decaying matter
does this not make sense to anyone else? i refer you to the "people that suck" thread.

kittycat552

absolution* said:
does this not make sense to anyone else? i refer you to the "people that suck" thread.
mwahahahahahahaha...god it must get redundant to post my name over and over and over while leading no life of your own

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
Soma said:
Please shut up you are not funny.

he has a point there - you keep trying to make these sarcastic posts, but it just makes it sound like you actually dont like hip hop (for the most part)

btw, much love to artfag for making such an awesome flame topic

the_atomium

Bastard Harbour Mastah
HSC
Holy shit modest mouse knows bloc party? I SMELL BEST NEW ARTISTS OF 05 AND MAYBE EVEN 06!

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Abu Ghurayb said:
The Bloc party are the franz ferdinand of Modest Mouses
Points for cleverness I'll give you that.

Reading this forum are few things become abundantly clear. Abu and Artfag have the musical sensibilities of a plank. Many of the bands you say are crap are quite clearly some of the best, but if nothing else this forum is tops for a laff.
Finally, this is the music which actually DOES suck balls:

Usher (that's right girls you heard, I'd sooner rub my ears with sea shells then hear his boring egocentric bullshit) In fact you can lump nearly all r'n'b into the shit category
The Killers (posers)
Jet (wankers)
John Butler Trio
Grinspoon
Powderfinger (releasing the most bland repetitive music since 2000)
Jack Johnsen, Devendra Baneheart, Ben Harper, and any fuckwit whose musical talent consists of be able to play three chords on guitar, sit by a palm tree and pretend to be mellow and at ease with the world.
Simple Plan ( a perfect example of why modern day punk has the social power of bunch of protesting cockroaches)
And I'll think of more.....

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Buggdogg said:
Reading this forum are few things become abundantly clear. Abu and Artfag have the musical sensibilities of a plank.
Did you even read the "music that rules" thread?
You might discover some bands that don't suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)