• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

music that sucks (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
to be honest i think threads like these shouldnt be allowed. everyone has their right to like watever music they want, or wateva films etc. i say if u dont like somethin keep it to yourself, really, i dont wanna hear that you hate so and so bands or hey i rekon this sucks. sure it is a form of opinon, but it negates wat i feel freedom of speech is about. were all different, everyone will not like wat someone else likes. So i really dont see the point in threads like this. oh also ones that say who is the best band of all time...etc. no one will agree on that. its fine to have, "Metallica appreciation threads" etc. cause then fans would and should make their input, but whole threads dedicated to tearin apart something shouldnt be allowed,, at least in my opinon anyway.

artfag

Banned
HSC
Pierotte said:
criticise the band because theyre unoriginal and too shit to remain rembered for more than a day...

that's exactly what i'm doing fuckface

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Led-Zep said:
to be honest i think threads like these shouldnt be allowed. everyone has their right to like watever music they want, or wateva films etc. i say if u dont like somethin keep it to yourself, really, i dont wanna hear that you hate so and so bands or hey i rekon this sucks. sure it is a form of opinon, but it negates wat i feel freedom of speech is about. were all different, everyone will not like wat someone else likes. So i really dont see the point in threads like this. oh also ones that say who is the best band of all time...etc. no one will agree on that. its fine to have, "Metallica appreciation threads" etc. cause then fans would and should make their input, but whole threads dedicated to tearin apart something shouldnt be allowed,, at least in my opinon anyway.
sure, they're allowed to say so and so band sucks. very few people will actually care what they have to say though. :)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
but you all still keep posting in these threads, which implies that you all do in fact care :D

anyway, so many people listen to godawful shit music on here, its a necessity

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
I wish cancer upon the following artists:

The Shins
The Strokes
Bright Eyes
Bob Dylan
Jet
Muse
Ozzy Osbourne (His 80s stuff was good, but he sucks for getting those shitcunt kids of his famous.)
Eskimo Joe
Eric Clapton
50 cent
Vanilla Ice
Simple Plan
Something For Kate
The Darkness
Peter Andre
Metallica

artfag

Banned
HSC
DJ_Cam said:
I wish cancer upon the following artists:
Peter Andre

no dude, no

ohhhohhh ohhh
mysterious girl, i wanna get close to you
ohhhh ohhh ohhh, mysterious girl
move your body close to mine

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Oh yeh what was I thinking.

I hope Peter Andre fists me in my sleep as punishment.

cameronS

HSC
bluesbreaker said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

... AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Spoken like a true poser. Hendrix was overrated, the only reason he's as big as he is is because he died. Fucking hell, SRV played Hendrix songs better than Hendrix did :p.
he's still better than clapton.

srv COVERED hendrix. music isnt about technique, its about writing it, retard.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Led-Zep said:
wait a minute, cameronS did u say hendrix is better than clapton. please tell me your joking
he is better you can tell be comparing a picture of both of them

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
haha that was funny as hell..hendrix did inspire claptons afro while he was with cream. but seriously playin side, no he aint. ive heard and read B.B king a man before both clapton and hendrix say that clapton was and is the greatest rock guitarist of all time.

spiny norman

HSC
Elton John and Madonna, two of the greatest pop artists of their respective decades, have said The Scissor Sisters are the best act going around.

Doesn't mean they're right.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
no what i meant by the B.B. king comment, was that he is the only surviving and still goin person to come out of the great blues era, and he is regarded as one of the best blues guitarists, so for him to say that about clapton, and he has seen and played with him, i think he knows what he is talking about. but id rather not get into a stupid debate, over who is the better guitarist. their both geniuses and without them music wouldnt be the same. i love em both so enuff of who is the better one, im sorry for even starting this argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)