Music you HATE (1 Viewer)

daviet

HSC
ellen.louise said:
ugh... punk :mad1::hammer: how the hell did that get put in the same category as 'music'???
If I ran HMV...
the world would be a better place!!!:uhhuh:
word, punk music is bad ass, the only type i can very very slightly tolerate is AFI, but thats pushing it to the edge :bomb:

Redbeard

HSC
I hate basically anything that is rap. All of it has the same content, which is basically being a gangsta or being sleazy towards women.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
ellen.louise said:
Tis. But have you been to Bondi Junction? I'm pretty sure that's bigger. It's what? 4 storeys?
Bondi Westfield was the largest shopping centre in the Southern hemisphere when it opened.
And yeah, 4 storeys.

daviet

HSC
Redbeard said:
I hate basically anything that is rap. All of it has the same content, which is basically being a gangsta or being sleazy towards women.
i love the oldskool rap, all politics :p

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Bank$ said:
i hate anything that says EMO (although that means most rock SOME are gud) .....
Rock and EMO are completly different things. How dare you insult my taste in music. Listen to some Queens of the Stone Age and My Chemical Romance, look me square in the eye and tell me they are the same. I DARE YOU:ninja:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
That's gangsta rap, which is sort of a subgenre of rap. Rap is a lot broader than just gangsta rap, but unfortunately other types barely get any airplay on the main radio stations. Because let's face it, what we really need to hear is more Akon and 50 Cent.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
People that like proper hip-hop don't like 50 Cent and co. either.

Try MF DOOM if you think hip-hop is all hustlers and hoes.

Bank$

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Rock and EMO are completly different things. How dare you insult my taste in music. Listen to some Queens of the Stone Age and My Chemical Romance, look me square in the eye and tell me they are the same. I DARE YOU:ninja:
I understand ur offence and i will take that back.

and change it to

Anything that has hardcore screaming. Although i do like that "miss murder" song except when he howls :(

ahhh its to hard to say what i like just leave it at gangsta rap, rap and then various songs from other categories

EDIT: oh and Michael Jackson lol

Last edited:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
ellen.louise said:
if they invented emo rap it would be worse...:(
AHAHAHAHA that would sound pretty bad. Worst rapping I heard was Japanese rap. But I could imagine Emo rap being worse. I'm sure one day music will evolve into some crap like that though

EDIT: just found something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_rap

daviet

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
OMG, man that be a bad ass influence on kids! I loved Grandmaster Flash in his glory days and NWA of course. Theres an artist going around at the moment who rhymes really good stuff, no bitches/hoes/PIMP/guns etc...cant remeber his name but he's quality!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)