Music you HATE (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I know there is a music that sucks thread but this is different. I want to know what music you hate and everytime you hear them they make your blood boil. You can't just dislike them you must HATE them

Me:
Panic!at the disco
My Chemical Romance

daledugahole

HSC
I really can't stand the Black Eyed Peas and the lead singers solo stuff. For one I'm not into that style of music but there lyrics are just really awesome and sometimes offensive.

I don't like bands such as Simple Plan and The Used, they both sound the same and just annoy me with their winy lyrics, I don't like Good Charlotte either.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
50 Cent
My Chemical Romance
A Simple Plan
Snoop Dogg (its his voice and image man. when i hear his music, it sounds like he's right next to me... it really really hurts my ears and makes my skin crawl, like a sleazy old man trying to pick me up :()

HSC
N/A
I hate "Dance" music that you can't actually dance to. Listening to the Scissor Sisters, for example, makes me want to grit my teeth.

The other people who I can't stand are over-indulgent "hiphop" artists who seem to do nothing than play sirens and do the "yo yo yo it's ____ from the ____ records" thing (artistry level... zero!), and Akon. He came over for an interview once with either Merrick and Rosso, or Hamish and Andy... he went on this thing about how he had three wives, and the interviewer asked how that was possible. Akon: "what's the difference between a long-term girlfriend and a wife?" interviewer: "umm... a bunch of legal documents?"
Akon: *laughs* "what's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?"
interviewer: "legal documents?"

Yeah. Ever since then I've just thought that he's really stupid.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
daledugahole said:
I really can't stand the Black Eyed Peas and the lead singers solo stuff. For one I'm not into that style of music but there lyrics are just really awesome and sometimes offensive.

I don't like bands such as Simple Plan and The Used, they both sound the same and just annoy me with their winy lyrics, I don't like Good Charlotte either.

hahahahaha

but yes i hate 98% of the shit they play on mainstream radio.

iwannarock

HSC
i don't really hate any music.

i just prefer different genres over others. obviously hair metal and glam rock are my favourite.

you all make baby john cage cry.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*vomits at John Cage*

talk about overrated

Last edited:
HSC
also, lulz, john cage is overrated but i would rather listen to 4"33' than anything john mayer

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lessthanthree said:
also, lulz, john cage is overrated but i would rather listen to 4"33' than anything john mayer
oh way harsh! haha

iwannarock

HSC
lessthanthree said:
hahahhaha pwned!

nah i wasn't talking about john cage's music.

more of his philosophies on music.

HSC
yeah, niggers never contributed anything towards music

there isn't a : rolleyes: smiley that's big enough for you

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Either way, even if you were talking about his music or his philosophies on music, his aleatoric music is shat, and still, everything that derives from him is shit, much like himself.

What kind of ass "composes" ~four-and-a-half minutes of silence? No less a man than that John M. Cage.
get out.

You're hurting my faith in my own degree.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I wouldn't listen to nigger music if you paid me.
Fixed it.

Biggie was popular, and anyone who didn't listen to him avidly was/is considered to have lived under a rock. Anyway, I don't like nigger music at all; nor do I like niggers.

Earth, Wind & Fire is, like, a precedent for Michael Jackson and that stuff.
Some of his stuff is good, but yeh, same here to a degree.
Oh plus hey, way to sound racist, unless you really are.

iwannarock

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
What kind of ass "composes" ~four-and-a-half minutes of silence? No less a man than that John M. Cage.
i think you totally missed the point of what cage was trying to prove.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Foo Fighters (bullshit Nirvana)

:eek: No.

No..

no.

I hate rap music, hip hop, electronic dance music. Beyonces new song ireplaceable or whatever is one of the shittest songs around atm, her voice is SO F*CKING ANNOYING, what's worse is my sister plays it on her computer alot - :( :mad1:

ALLLICE

HSC
ALL Maroon 5 and that song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter...now that song makes me wanna projectile vomit...ironically enough it makes sure that i do in fact have a bad day every time i hear it

oh and all emo, rap and rnb (EWWW)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)