Muslim beheads woman in in Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
You do realise that muslims violently conquered a lot of lands, right?

hey man the muslims was like all and advanced and scientific and shit bro yeah and the egyptians was black and they were superior and ruled the world

strangely neither group has since been able to remotely recreate these past 'glory days' but it happened because that narrative really satisfies me
Dude everybody used militaries to create empires. Mongols destroyed civilizations, used biological warfare, raping and pillaging and what not yet they created one of the FREEST empire in terms of personal liberty, religious freedom, trade and what not. It is once said you can walk from one side of the golden horde to the other (across fucking siberia to china) with a gold plate on your head and no one will rob you because its that safe. But still, they did kill and slaughter a ton of people.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
http://newsok.com/article/5346476

A fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday after a co-worker reported he threatened to cut her head off.

Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million.

“We take these threats very seriously,” Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater said.

The arrest came on the same day police in Moore revealed fired Vaughan Foods worker Alton Alexander Nolen beheaded a co-worker after he was fired Thursday. Nolen is a Muslim convert.

Muriithi was identified as a native of Kenya who is living in Oklahoma City. He worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, police reported.

The co-worker reported Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home Sept. 19, a police detective wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

The woman was not identified.

She said Muriithi identified himself as a Muslim and said he “represented ISIS and that ISIS kills Christians,” the detective told a judge in the affidavit. The two had not worked together before.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

No muslim to see, move along.

Also how does one "probe" a term into something? Is english not your first language.

I copied the headline from the article, though you're right, the article does only say he was wounded.
Lol true.

English is a language where its easy to probe terms into the wrong contexts to twist the plot into your own bias.

Though yeah the picture makes sense of the whole thing about him being a Muslim. Before I saw your content below I was not really sure though if his acts had anything to do with Islam or not. However the proof you have below does prove your point.

Same as why there's so many interpretations of the bible and the torah. Lots of religious texts have a lot of interpretation, problem is still a lot of islamic clerics strictly interpret laws that were written hundreds of years ago. Same as the bible, there's texts in it that considered women to be properties of men and a woman should not question a man in anyway, but that's all changed now i highly doubt you'll see any modern christian pastor going against women's rights as much.
Well in the Bible, the apostle of the apostles was a woman. Really when Jesus walked the Earth it was evident that he considered women and men are of equal nature despite playing different roles here and there. So all the recounts of women being properties of men represent the wrong views of people at the time and all those who interpret women to be a property of men clearly do not understand what they are reading or are a product of the misogynist natures of the authority during their time (kinda like the White Australia Policy making people have racist views against non-whites, etc).

http://newsok.com/article/5346476

A fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday after a co-worker reported he threatened to cut her head off.

Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million.

“We take these threats very seriously,” Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater said.

The arrest came on the same day police in Moore revealed fired Vaughan Foods worker Alton Alexander Nolen beheaded a co-worker after he was fired Thursday. Nolen is a Muslim convert.

Muriithi was identified as a native of Kenya who is living in Oklahoma City. He worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, police reported.

The co-worker reported Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home Sept. 19, a police detective wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

The woman was not identified.

She said Muriithi identified himself as a Muslim and said he “represented ISIS and that ISIS kills Christians,” the detective told a judge in the affidavit. The two had not worked together before.

This research proves your point.

Last edited:

jdennis

HSC
The way I see this whole situation is that ISIS and people related to them, or committing similar horrific crimes, should be strongly condemned for these disgusting actions.
BUT, there is a problem when people say "oh he is a Muslim, that's why he beheaded that person".
Why? Because the majority of Muslims are normal people who don't behead others or commit terrible atrocities against humanity. So the link doesn't even apply in the majority of cases.
What (in my view) causes these people to act as they do is a predisposition to associate themselves with some form of extremism - and this is what organisations such as ISIS represent.

So while I completely agree that these murderers should rot in jail forever basically, I don't agree with the idea that they do it because they are religious. I think they do it because they are unstable and violent, and religion provides a justification for their actions.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
The way I see this whole situation is that ISIS and people related to them, or committing similar horrific crimes, should be strongly condemned for these disgusting actions.
BUT, there is a problem when people say "oh he is a Muslim, that's why he beheaded that person".
Why? Because the majority of Muslims are normal people who don't behead others or commit terrible atrocities against humanity. So the link doesn't even apply in the majority of cases.
What (in my view) causes these people to act as they do is a predisposition to associate themselves with some form of extremism - and this is what organisations such as ISIS represent.

So while I completely agree that these murderers should rot in jail forever basically, I don't agree with the idea that they do it because they are religious. I think they do it because they are unstable and violent, and religion provides a justification for their actions.
They should die a horrible death:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLcjaQ35Fo
or worse.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so youre saying arabs and africans have a high predisposition for extremeness?

go it

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

go it
being marginalized and stigmatized helps quite a bit. most terrorists are aiming to target youths because they basically have nothing to lose. once you lose everything you're free to do anything.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
More like Black man beheads woman in Oklahoma
People still haven't answered me, is he black muslim or regular muslim. Nation of Islam in America is quite different from Islam in the ME. Dave Chappelle, Mike Tyson and Muhummad Ali (duh) are all black muslims.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
People still haven't answered me, is he black muslim or regular muslim. Nation of Islam in America is quite different from Islam in the ME. Dave Chappelle, Mike Tyson and Muhummad Ali (duh) are all black muslims.
The first one admired osama bin laden and the second one supported ISIS, so you tell me

jdennis

HSC

go it
What I actually said (and I would prefer if you stuck to that rather than making stuff up and accusing me of saying it) is that certain people have a predisposition for extremeness, and that ISIS represents a justification and outlet for this for certain individuals.

The extremism is attracting people that are already that way inclined. Judging by your signature you think that all Muslims are jihadi extremists, and I'm just trying to point out to you that this isn't remotely true.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
The first one admired osama bin laden and the second one supported ISIS, so you tell me
what about Shias

from now on I'm just gonna assume when people say Muslims they are talking about Sunnis

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Why do you think Neonazis put most of their efforts in recruiting teenagers and youths? Same reason as terror groups, young, single, pissed off and dumb enough to commit suicide bombings. Stop being thick.

Also, get me proof that dave chappele supported osama bin laden and mike tyson endorsed isis.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Also, get me proof that dave chappele supported osama bin laden and mike tyson endorsed isis.
idiot lol im talking about the two guys I posted in this thread who beheaded/planned to behead people

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
idiot lol im talking about the two guys I posted in this thread who beheaded/planned to behead people
you quoted me on chappelle and tyson so shit what am i supposed to think.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i quoted your whole comment in which you were asking about the beheaders

sepideh96

HSC
Taking unstable men who call themselves Muslims, then providing media coverage and making statements such as 'Islamic terrorists behead.....' is utterly disturbing. Out of the millions who deem to believe in this particular faith and would cause no harm to another person, a measly amount of extremists seem to be the ones who are representing the faith, and of course those who are uneducated believe whatever the media feeds them and become Islamophobic. Australians have already started to violently attack women and men who they believe to be Muslim (by that I mean, if you look Middle Eastern).

Not long from now I can see Australia turning into America. White citizens having hatred towards those of colour and police forces acting violently and maliciously towards African Americans and white Americans defending those who are responsible (i.e Michael Brown, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Ezell Ford, Dante Parker, Kimani Gray, Kendrec Mcdade, Timothy Russell, Ervin Jefferson) just to name a few.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Taking unstable men who call themselves Muslims, then providing media coverage and making statements such as 'Islamic terrorists behead.....' is utterly disturbing. Out of the millions who deem to believe in this particular faith and would cause no harm to another person, a measly amount of extremists seem to be the ones who are representing the faith, and of course those who are uneducated believe whatever the media feeds them and become Islamophobic. Australians have already started to violently attack women and men who they believe to be Muslim (by that I mean, if you look Middle Eastern).

Not long from now I can see Australia turning into America. White citizens having hatred towards those of colour and police forces acting violently and maliciously towards African Americans and white Americans defending those who are responsible (i.e Michael Brown, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Ezell Ford, Dante Parker, Kimani Gray, Kendrec Mcdade, Timothy Russell, Ervin Jefferson) just to name a few.
Oh the irony. While I agree with you on that point, it doesn't allow you to make the assumption that "Australians" have already started to violently attack Muslims. After all, out of the millions who are Australian and would cause no harm to another person, a measly amount of "extremists" seem to be the ones representing Australians to you apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)