Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz i dont talk to jewish terroist get a life u finshed ur hsc like 3 years ago and still use this page. jeez dosnte feel good being insulted does it. Jew HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHND and dont call me racist because ur sig will show that ur sad and hypocritical. not leb but all cultures have flaws so yee dont say im talking bullshit when u are too
umm, I think that you will find the people who are finished there HSC and still on here are here because of:
1. There are Uni forums too, which tend to be just as active and used as the HSC ones if not more.
2. We can help those doing there HSC

EDIT: oh and on topic. This is screwed up, rape is not acceptable in any circimstances, if your wife does not wanna have sex, practice self control, and do not have sex.

omarast

HSC
Statistics aren't...fact.

Ok

Oh and btw, Christianity trumps Islam for global numbers, so no, Islam is not the right religion.

wait i said between jews and muslims hmm what ass did u pull christianity out from

omarast

HSC
umm, I think that you will find the people who are finished there HSC and still on here are here because of:
1. There are Uni forums too, which tend to be just as active and used as the HSC ones if not more.
2. We can help those doing there HSC

EDIT: oh and on topic. This is screwed up, rape is not acceptable in any circimstances, if your wife does not wanna have sex, practice self control, and do not have sex.

yee i agree with you but is that what shcroinger is doing or is he just trying to stir shit up potentially targeting muslims

omarast

HSC
Statistics aren't...fact.

Ok

Oh and btw, Christianity trumps Islam for global numbers, so no, Islam is not the right religion.

stats arnt alwaiz reliable either mate did u study validty and reliability in school

SamQ

HSC
Lets see. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all what? OH MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS! OH right.

You wanna state that Islam is correct because it has more follows than Judaism, and I'm merely pointing out that this is an absolutely moronic step to make, because there are more Christians than Muslims.

Thus, ISLAM ISN'T THE RIGHT RELIGION OLOL!
lol your sig is so good :rofl:

omarast

HSC
Uhh, It's a known fact that all terrorists are Muslims... (Not saying that all Muslims are terrorists :) ), so what you're saying is incorrect.
Shalom brotha
Baruch Goldstein

Irgun

Kawther Salam

now research your fellow jewish brothers now tell me is this an act of self defence to protect and serve the innocent state of israel just as what hapended in Palestine a few weeks ago

Shalom to all

strange their terroist but not muslim you my freind are very knowledgeable now where do you get your wisdom from.

oh yea and whoz assesing my english do you write in full gramatical engilish whislt on msn or on your phone?

Shalom shalom shalom

omarast

HSC
Lets see. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all what? OH MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS! OH right.

You wanna state that Islam is correct because it has more follows than Judaism, and I'm merely pointing out that this is an absolutely moronic step to make, because there are more Christians than Muslims.

Thus, ISLAM ISN'T THE RIGHT RELIGION OLOL!
i was just going by schoringer's point of view of stats, and the onli time we know what religon is right is when we die, everyones ghot their own opinion

prime-factor

HSC
If this guy is so obsessed with Israel, he may consider just moving there already. There's got to be over 50 posts where its Israel is better than Palestine. If Israel and Israeli's are so great go live with them in Israel.

omarast

HSC
If this guy is so obsessed with Israel, he may consider just moving there already. There's got to be over 50 posts where its Israel is better than Palestine. If Israel and Israeli's are so great go live with them in Israel.
i beleive judasim is also anti gay sorry write that one off

honeslty mate you talk about respecting your parents then u say so much shit about their religon, mate if you respected them you would never of gone public with your fagneesss honestly id shoot myself if i had a gay son, i wonder what your poor dad is going through, and the fact you ur teeling everyone maybe you should of told your parents and kept it there but you never worried about your parents feelings and went public.

off the record have you got any brothers and sisters?

prime-factor

HSC
1. My parents don't have a religion.

2.Shoot yourself anyway

2. I've never talked about 'respecting my parents'.

3.Calling people gay even if they're not is childish

4.Brothers and Sisters? Relevance.

5.Are you feeling okay?

omarast

HSC
1. My parents don't have a religion.

2.Shoot yourself anyway

2. I've never talked about 'respecting my parents'.

3.Calling people gay even if they're not is childish

4.Brothers and Sisters? Relevance.

5.Are you feeling okay?

lmao u misinterpreted me i was talking to big pole

feel dumb much?

omarast

HSC
The three big religions are all fairly homophobic, but how many Jewish Nations hang gays? HOw many Christian nations? How many Islamic nations?

okay theres only one jewish state, i could probli find more than one islamic state that dosent hang gays, Christian nations if i was sad id prolly find a fair few who do hang gays, im just assuming that it hapopens in texas america they probli dont hang em but im sure the local rednecks there would kill gays. before asking a question thinkk about it aye.

omarast

HSC
Have a fucking cry, dickbreath. If you're so worried maybe your moon god will strike me down.
LMAO dickbreath??? now thats just peasantry talk, moon god? wtf have u been researching mate?

you just showed me how low you really are shalom shalom shalom newaiz mate dont bother replying unless you got something really good to talk about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)