• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

Shadow_Faith13

HSC
Thank god there is a person with common sense in this thread. And to the Jew guy. Do not talk like your religion doesnt not blab on another religions. I have an ex-Jewish friend that told me, everytime he got together for worship they used to talk shit bout Islam, Christianity, Hindusim, Bhudiam etc etc. All religions in general. He also told me, that no one can just become a jew. They must have Israeli blood in them or be married to a Jewish women or man. If your religion is the right one, why the hell is it racially segregated?
Very true. Jewish people are all descended from Israelis, or have Jewish blood in their veins. They believe that they, who descended from David, are the one truly in the hand of God. That is why they believe the are the right religion. Personally I do not think there is a right religion. It's what works for people and motivates them into better people.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
islam does allow oral sex...where the fuck do you get this information from? for fucks sake, some of these islams crack me up
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543892 said:
As regards your question, it is to be noted, first of all, that all acts that aim at satisfying and pleasing the spouses are allowable so long as two things are avoided, that is anal sex and having sex with a wife while she is still in her menstruation. Thus, it is permissible for a husband and a wife to practice cunnilingus and fellatio.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
islam does allow oral sex...where the fuck do you get this information from? for fucks sake, some of these islams crack me up
Why the fuck would you listen to what some dumb scholar say. The Quraan says, and i dont know the exact quote but ' acts of intercourse in the vagina'. I have asked about 10-12 sheiks about this. And their answer was, only vagina. Watch your mouth you lil paki net hero. Its a bit weird for a Paki out of all people to mouth of at someone. :rofl:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Why the fuck would you listen to what some dumb scholar say. The Quraan says, and i dont know the exact quote but ' acts of intercourse in the vagina'. I have asked about 10-12 sheiks about this. And their answer was, only vagina. Watch your mouth you lil paki net hero. Its a bit weird for a Paki out of all people to mouth of at someone. :rofl:
my fucking scholar. lol your scholars have fucking different opinions derived from their own fucking brain. please give a verse from the quran and prove me wrong. i am more than happy to accept defeat.

wait, your badmouthing pakis? ROFLMAO. please stand before us all on BOS and speak of your ethnic background that you so proudly speak of.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol fucking nice direction this thread is heading

keep it up you niggers

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
name one muslim nation that has wiped out millions of people????
Turkey, genocides during WWI.
Pakistan, democide in the 70s.
Afghanistan under the Taliban.
Indonesia in the 60s.

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
All these arguments over the "right path" to enlightenment. If only you all could realise, the first step is to disassociate from "self". So many people using the word "I" when explaining their spiritual position; that is effectively the first mistake.

Who are you?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Marin3 Muscl3 is a right wing religious fanatic. she probably goes to sleep praying for Osama bin ladins well being.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Marin3 Muscl3 is a right wing religious fanatic. she probably goes to sleep praying for Osama bin ladins well being.
I aint no fanatic... When you see people mouthing of at your religion you would defend it like any other person. And no i dont give a shit about Osama Bin Laden. He will burn in hell anyway. Killing of innocent people is not allowed in Islam. Yeh i fucked up with Hamas and Hezbollah names. Im a guy by the way.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I aint no fanatic... When you see people mouthing of at your religion you would defend it like any other person. And no i dont give a shit about Osama Bin Laden. He will burn in hell anyway. Killing of innocent people is not allowed in Islam. Yeh i fucked up with Hamas and Hezbollah names. Im a guy by the way.
Dude, you're clearly a fanatic. Your signature endorses the Holocaust.

HSC
uhm.. the other dude is right, it doesnt say anything about it in the Quran, it's up to you and whoever your scholar is and what he says...

& the whole rape being allowed in Islam is bullshit, i think many clerics should seriously stfu already.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I only wrote that up to piss of the jews. I dont endorse killing of innocent people, even if they are jew. And yeh, i hate gays for my own personal reasons.
You're afraid you might become one?

They're taking all the hot men?

Your daddy touched you as a child?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I only wrote that up to piss of the jews. I dont endorse killing of innocent people, even if they are jew. And yeh, i hate gays for my own personal reasons.
fuck your one massive retarted fuck

Yen 'aal deek ommack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)