Muslim nutcases blow up Danish Embassy (1 Viewer)

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
:D -> Saying to christians that 'you worship a dead jew on a stick', doesn't really make them all that happy, though :)
I worship a God:)
Who came to Earth as a Jew:)
Jews are awesome....
Even better than Italians....yum food.
Still not as good as Britishers...yay me.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
Clearly you have disrespect for women (someone cool).
Women is under man, not same level. In Saudi Arabia we put women in box and we no let them into street. They use only for sex.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Through Pope John Paul II the Catholic wrongs during the Holocaust have been righted. The past is the past, it should only be mentioned if it's to prevent the same wrongs from happening again.

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
there is a difference between claiming to be a christian and actually been one.
No, it's all based on YOUR beliefs and YOUR perceptions. Whatever Hitler did, he believed he was doing it as a faithful Christian. He saw himself as doing God's work, not as an act of genocide.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
RohanZ said:
No, it's all based on YOUR beliefs and YOUR perceptions. Whatever Hitler did, he believed he was doing it as a faithful Christian. He saw himself as doing God's work, not as an act of genocide.
And therein lies the problem with any religion. It doesn't even matter if there IS actually a God that's all devine and omnibenevolent. Man will just screw it all up and use the alleged teachings of God for his own means.

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
scarybunny said:
And therein lies the problem with any religion. It doesn't even matter if there IS actually a God that's all devine and omnibenevolent. Man will just screw it all up and use the alleged teachings of God for his own means.
That's my point. You can pretty much do anything and say that god wished it so.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I'm pointing it out purely to show how her comments are irrational.
Can't say I read what was originally said, just jumped the gun. Haha.

Aprilpeters

HSC
wen11 said:
Oh, come on.. it's time you learn history.. there are proofs recorded in history that Jesus does exist. Even if you're not Christian and don't believe in Jesus, you've got to admit that He is teaching the right thing. If everybody does what he teaches, we'll live in peace.

THAT IS SUCH A LIE.
i went around school yelling at people's faces "JESUS LOVES YOU :) " and i got bashed for it :( his teachings arent peaceful at all !! :vcross:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Aprilpeters said:
THAT IS SUCH A LIE.
i went around school yelling at people's faces "JESUS LOVES YOU :) " and i got bashed for it :( his teachings arent peaceful at all !! :vcross:
im personally not a very religious person myself, but when you say shit like that, it makes me wonder --> what compels a grown woman like yourslef to look for threads about christianity and then slander the religion.

please don't tell me ur muslim, because then u'd only be adding to the stereotype. + im certain ur not intelligent. that leaves the options :

a) ur some kid who got bullied by christians ( eg. lebs and italians ) at skool and are now traumatised as a result.:(
b) ur some kid who got her ass kicked in the cronulla riots :ninja: and wants revenge...on the internet, because then u'd have the comparative advantage.:apig:

(NB: This is a poor troll of aprilpeters standard so be kind enough not to take this seriously)

Aprilpeters

HSC
ari89 said:
im personally not a very religious person myself, but when you say shit like that, it makes me wonder --> what compels a grown woman like yourslef to look for threads about christianity and then slander the religion.

please don't tell me ur muslim, because then u'd only be adding to the stereotype. + im certain ur not intelligent. that leaves the options :

a) ur some kid who got bullied by christians ( eg. lebs and italians ) at skool and are now traumatised as a result.:(
b) ur some kid who got her ass kicked in the cronulla riots :ninja: and wants revenge...on the internet, because then u'd have the comparative advantage.:apig:

(NB: This is a poor troll of aprilpeters standard so be kind enough not to take this seriously)

lol i dont slander christianity u moron. im a non-practicing christian. i just don't think jesus is god! wow sue me for it! + the only reason i don't say anything against muslims is because my bf is muslim.

" (NB: This is a poor troll of aprilpeters standard so be kind enough not to take this seriously)[/quote] " haha tnx for replying though :haha:

wen11

HSC
Schroedinger said:
]
Yet I'm the moron, and you're the one that believes something on NO evidence and a flawed understanding of philosophy and morality.

Yet I'm the moron, for having a greater understanding of natural mechanics and social functions.

I'm the moron because I'm not a biblical LITERALIST? Are you huffing glade or something? I'm the moron because I don't believe utter bullshit that contradicts the scientific tradition, that contradicts all of our evidence and understanding of the past thousand years that you would gladly throw aside for some stone-age civilisation.

I'm the moron.

Riiiight.
Yes, ur the moron

what natural mechanics and social functions? is there any real scientific evidence that proof that God does not exist? All of those scientific explanations, trying to proof that God doesn't exist, are just unproven hypothesis.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
wen11 said:
Yes, ur the moron

what natural mechanics and social functions? is there any real scientific evidence that proof that God does not exist? All of those scientific explanations, trying to proof that God doesn't exist, are just unproven hypothesis.

There's no real, scientific evidence that the Loch Ness monster doesn't exist.

Just because there's no evidence to the contrary doesn't make its existance logical or reasonable.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
scarybunny said:

Just because there's no evidence to the contrary doesn't make its existance logical or reasonable.
For gods sake please take the quote under your posts off. (The one that says "Babe-raham lincoln" i cringe everytime that comes up).

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Omium said:
For gods sake please take the quote under your posts off. (The one that says "Babe-raham lincoln" i cringe everytime that comes up).
Learn 2 wayne's world.

In french, she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

U

Ubik

Omium said:
Unprecedented levels of faggotry .

wen11

HSC
scarybunny said:

There are evidences that God does exists
There isn't any evidence to prove that God does not exist
What's ur conclusion?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Shouldnt we get back to the "Muslim nutcases blow up danish embassy" topic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)