• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim Students demands muslim ONLY Prayer room at RMIT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scissors

HSC
I'm not denying that. You're probably more patriotic than me, and I can trace my ancestory back to the First Fleet.
But the term "Australian" refers more to geographic position and one's patriotic loyalties rather than any ethnic label. So using the term "Arab" in the same sentence as "Australian" is pointless, as they refer to completely different things.
whatever man, we're both aussie. it's all good.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
NO.
there have been numerous far right politcal entites that have caused attacks in India. Lets not get into the Shiv sena's and the Thacheray's of India.
Mumbai Bombings a few years ago and the Mumbai Attack in November last year were both done by Pakistanis or Indian Muslims as far as I know. I can't really be bothered doing much more research.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
whatever man, we're both aussie. it's all good.
lol.
But the 36% of Muslims in Australia who identify as "Australian" are still ethnically unidentified. I highly doubt that more than a third of the country's Muslims are Anglo-Saxon. There just wouldn't be that many converts.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Yeah it's great to know that irl you're just judged to be some kind of Middle Eastern tool and you're looked down upon by mainstream society.
Both times were on BoS when I decided to mingle with and/or respond to the bottom feeders of the forums.

AppleNader

HSC
If you're a white Australian and you convert to Islam in this day and age, you've got to be a complete moron like Rageeb .

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yeah it's great to know that irl you're just judged to be some kind of Middle Eastern tool and you're looked down upon by mainstream society.

Life is tough for your kind.

Scissors, you consider yourself Australian but it's a shame and a cruel reality that noone else considers you Australian, you camel jockey. Mark the bogan down the road just wants to kick your ass.
Mark the bogan-down-the-road can't stand cos he's too wasted off his nightly double six-pack of VB's, so rather than throwing on his favourite singlet and pair of thongs and wobbling his giant beer-gut down the street, he'll content himself with beating up his wife and watching the footy with a meat pie for dinner.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Okay, guy with redbox and poorly structured arguments that were demolished by simple googling.

Scissors

HSC

Life is tough for your kind.

Scissors, you consider yourself Australian but it's a shame and a cruel reality that noone else considers you Australian, you camel jockey. Mark the bogan down the road just wants to kick your ass.
I reckon I could take him if push comes to shove.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Scissors, you consider yourself Australian but it's a shame and a cruel reality that noone else considers you Australian, you camel jockey.
A camel jockey won me a fortune in Dubai on Saturday.

I don't know if you have noticed, but people in Australia do not have a problem with the vast majority of muslims, who assimilate and work damn hard like the rest of us. I know I don't. It's the ones who don't make any attempt to assimilate that spoil their reputation.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Hahahahaa so many replies when all I wanted to do was to keep BBJ thinking.

Edit:
I'm not Indian, Afghan or Paki. I like how Schroedinger has introduced new possibilities. Now, let's guess combinations of different ethnicities. GO GO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)