• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim Students demands muslim ONLY Prayer room at RMIT (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom.

HSC
I'm not trying to be funny now, I'm deathly serious. This fucking despicable shadow of a human being would deny the rights of this other person due to a combination of his biology and Venom's sociopathic insistence on following the letter of his Sharia law.

It is untenable, unacceptable and unconscionable to meet this despicable bigotry with anything other than the full might of one's disgust at their twisted and petty morality.
Hahah. I lol'd.

I am not a jihadi sympathiser. The only real war going on now is Israel Palestine. Obviously I sympathise with the Palestines in their fight against true terrorists. Al Qaeda and the numerous extremist groups in South Asia and the Middle East are misguided terrorist fucks.

You think showing me a video of a homo crying is gonna change my view? And fuck you, there is no conclusive evidence of a CLEAR link between homosexuality and biology.

No, I do not want to implement Sharia in Australia. I believe in the system, not in the way it is currently implemented across the world, the Wahabbis in Saudi being the major example. If you actually knew about Sharia instead of throwing words out there, hoping that I don't really know what its all about, then I'd be impressed.

No, I would not "behead most of the Western population".

"Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another."
Prophet Muhammad. (saws)

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
oi venom, parlabane is epic trolling. just block his user ID then you dont have to see any of his posts.
Nah its good fun. He's a troll yeah, but when he can't write something interesting back I'll be happy to block him.

MissSarajevo

HSC
Funny how muslims always turned every thread into Israel-palestine discusion.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
as part of their religion they need to pray five times a day, just like christians go to church once a week. its ONE ROOM, ONE ROOM in an ENTIRE UNIVERSITY! omg people, im sure they can provide one room for a few minutes so that muslims can pray. ITS A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY get use to it, we have to accept other peoples believes, you dont need to be rude about it.

their religion may seemed brainwashed, but then again, to someone who knows nothing about it, it would be.
They can easily find a spare room in a university and use it. They dont need funding to be provided a room.

The only way i see them having a problem finding a room is if the Administration Board refuses them a room to use. Then they can bitch all they want. Until then they can ask to use a spare room or sit thier arses outside and pray, i dont even see a problem with that, find a secluded space and pray, under a tree if its too hot, wear a jacket if its cold.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Whatashotbyseve- OW-Ow-OW-OWNAGE!

+1 Rep for catching the twat out.

Muslims are idiots
Prove to me that isnt racist.

Venom.

HSC
That's not racist man. If you're gonna live here then assimilate to the values which are expected by the society. The Arabs can't expect us to drop our way of life and live by theirs.
What would you say if Abos said the same thing? No, fuck you, you're a racist cunt.

Dooga

HSC
Pull out the Abo thing now. Well firstly you're racist for calling them Abo's. The correct term is Aboriginals. So your fucking racist. The fact is, that the such an action would not be seen evident in traditional Aboriginal teachings. Besides in todays day and age. the ABORIGINAL'S have either gotten their way i.e. land claims, are activists to make us aware of the Aboiginal situation, or are to dosed up on petrol. Nothing drastic is gonna change. And in retrospect, Aboriginals arn't expected to live like us. There are programs set up by NON-ABORGINALS which support Aboriginal way of life and encourage Aborigines to live traditional lifestyles because traditional customs and cultural values of the Aboriginal people doesn't incite violence like the Arab culture.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Pull out the Abo thing now. Well firstly you're racist for calling them Abo's. The correct term is Aboriginals. So your fucking racist. The fact is, that the such an action would not be seen evident in traditional Aboriginal teachings. Besides in todays day and age. the ABORIGINAL'S have either gotten their way i.e. land claims, are activists to make us aware of the Aboiginal situation, or are to dosed up on petrol. Nothing drastic is gonna change. And in retrospect, Aboriginals arn't expected to live like us. There are programs set up by NON-ABORGINALS which support Aboriginal way of life and encourage Aborigines to live traditional lifestyles because traditional customs and cultural values of the Aboriginal people doesn't incite violence like the Arab culture.
Who says the "Arab culture" incites violence? The Islamic portion of it, maybe, but there's nothing inherently violent in "Arab" culture apart from that.

Venom.

HSC
Lol at entire post.

Lol at all your posts in this thread.

Dooga

HSC
Who says the "Arab culture" incites violence? The Islamic portion of it, maybe, but there's nothing inherently violent in "Arab" culture apart from that.
Actually, Islam is a religion based upon peace. Its fundamental teaching is one based on peace. The only mention of violence in the Qur'an is in an act of self defence, when all other non-military possibilities have failed and ones life is at stake.

It is the Arabic culture which incites violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)