• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim Students demands muslim ONLY Prayer room at RMIT (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
In a paper published in the Journal of the Islamic Medical Association, Dr. Keith Moore states that during the development of the foetus, the eye begins to form after the inner ear has assumed its first form. He says the brain, the centre of feeling and understanding, begins its development after the ear and the eye.94

Unbiased sources, lol.

Barmble

HSC
haha, so christianity or judaism are based on science and theory?
I didn't say christianity or any other religions are based on science and theory, no religions are. I just singled Islam out as being the complete opposite of science and theory.

Venom.

HSC
Parlabane/Schroedinger fails at life. He was banned, yet he comes back again for the sole purpose of having another go at Islam. Seems as though it is his sole enjoyment in life. Sad.

Give them a room. If they're praying outside (and being harassed), the uni should look into accomodating the muslims into a reasonably sized room. Our school did it, nobody gave a shit.

ITT : Manic atheists.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Parlabane/Schroedinger fails at life. He was banned, yet he comes back again for the sole purpose of having another go at Islam. Seems as though it is his sole enjoyment in life. Sad.

Give them a room. If they're praying outside (and being harassed), the uni should look into accomodating the muslims into a reasonably sized room. Our school did it, nobody gave a shit.

Funny how the sole purpose of this post is to complain about someone else :rolleyes:

Scissors

HSC
I didn't say christianity or any other religions are based on science and theory, no religions are. I just singled Islam out as being the complete opposite of science and theory.
You said that EVERYTHING is based on science and theory, except for Islam.

Scissors

HSC
I wonder what the sheikh is up to now...
You do understand that the work 'Sheikh' doesn't only apply to Taj Aldin exclusively, right?

It simply means the person who presents a sermon and leads prayers.

Nadiaaa

HSC

Exactly.. who gives a shit if one room is taken? Does it affect THAT many people? No.

Give every religion a room, or fuck off.
Fair enough.

Last edited:

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
EDIT: Or maybe a religion that isn't this batshit insane:

Palestinians say Lebanon army soiled Iran food aid - Yahoo! News UK

Fucking hell
what the fucking fuck is this shit?

atleast the fucking dogs clean themselves you retard sand niggers

ps dont ban me, just think of sand nigger as a nice way of saying palestinian. i have nothing against palestinians, unless they refuse to eat food given to them by iran because it was checked with dogs for probable hidden caches of weapons

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
I demand a pastafarian room.

Fuck off, why should a university have to kowtow to the mass insanity of a bunch of people that think the universe is particularly interested in them?

The problem with religious people is they're solipsistic and they don't read widely enough.
is that they are religious.

therefore inferior

Venom.

HSC
Give every religion a room, or fuck off.

No idea why its been so blown up. Every religion should get a room. I'm sure RMIT could accomodate easily.

^ Parlabane, I never said that.

Venom.

HSC
You yourself said Islam was fundamentally incompatible with Western Civilisation.

Mate, I wouldn't have a go if it wasn't so incredibly easy. Show me another religion that produces as many terrorists and I'll ease off :)
Go count the number of terrorist muslims, and then tell me what percentage they represent of the total population.

kthnxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)