"Muslims are Masters of the world" - A Deluded drone and Propoganda (1 Viewer)

Crholic

HSC
sam04u said:
You still claiming (falsely), that the Arabs were trying to massacre the Assyrians? When infact the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) issued a fatwa which stated the Assyrians are to be protected? Also are you still falsely claiming that a 150% tax was placed over the Assyrians? (1.5 times more than they earn according to you. lol, moron.)

It's no wonder why you're (Trolling) on the side of PrinceHarry. Great swines think alike. :apig::apig::apig:
GO READ MY REPLIES....i can't be bothered writing paragraphs when all you do is deny! DENY! DENY! DENY!

"It's no wonder why you're (Trolling) on the side of PrinceHarry. Great swines think alike."....good one :mad1:...drone

pboy_

HSC
Crholic said:
how dare you say such a thing, fool!. you have no idea of the horrors that happen to many people...WHAT HARRY IS SAYING IS THE TRUTH, ONLY DRONES WILL DENY THE TRUTH...its Pathetic really,and Sickening...

*THIS THREAD IS FULL OF REPLIES FROM ZOMBIES,I HAVE NO TIME TO ARGUE AND DEBATE WITH PESTS I NEED TO SPEAK TO REAL INTELLECTS...go home*
LMAO obviously u hv no idea wats going on and wats been going on. Dumasses

Crholic

HSC
sam04u said:
You still claiming (falsely), that the Arabs were trying to massacre the Assyrians? When infact the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) issued a fatwa which stated the Assyrians are to be protected? Also are you still falsely claiming that a 150% tax was placed over the Assyrians? (1.5 times more than they earn according to you. lol, moron.)

It's no wonder why you're (Trolling) on the side of PrinceHarry. Great swines think alike. :apig::apig::apig:
:confused: woah your really a drone lol :confused:

:santa:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Crholic said:
how dare you say such a thing, fool!. you have no idea of the horrors that happen to many people...WHAT HARRY IS SAYING IS THE TRUTH, ONLY DRONES WILL DENY THE TRUTH...its Pathetic really,and Sickening...

*THIS THREAD IS FULL OF REPLIES FROM ZOMBIES,I HAVE NO TIME TO ARGUE AND DEBATE WITH PESTS I NEED TO SPEAK TO REAL INTELLECTS...go home*

LOL!!:rofl: :rofl:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Much irony right? :rofl: I give the troll the facts which disprove her paragraphs of whining and moaning, and then she comes back and tells me to read them again. And then she calls us Zombies.

I'm laughing pretty hard right now.

Crholic

HSC
pboy_ said:
LMAO obviously u hv no idea wats going on and wats been going on. Dumasses
ahaha are you kidding me? i have been looking at this thread since the moment i replied to it...i spent minutes writing and writing paragraphs of facts and great points, yet i only get short replies on how im "falsely claiming" ETC ....okay time to go now....

Crholic

HSC
sam04u said:
Much irony right? :rofl: I give the troll the facts which disprove her paragraphs of whining and moaning, and then she comes back and tells me to read them again. And then she calls us Zombies.

I'm laughing pretty hard right now.
Im going to clap for you

pboy_

HSC
Crholic said:
ahaha are you kidding me? i have been looking at this thread since the moment i replied to it...i spent minutes writing and writing paragraphs of facts and great points, yet i only get short replies on how im "falsely claiming" ETC ....okay time to go now....
If all your argument has been based on wat ppl hv written in this thread, then your probly the biggest drone urself.

"Writing paragraph of facts and great points"
LOL

Crholic

HSC
pboy_ said:
If all your argument has been based on wat ppl hv written in this thread, then your probly the biggest drone urself.

"Writing paragraph of facts and great points"
LOL
"hey you,read my replies...pest"

pboy_

HSC
Ur replies are idiotic. and stop writing in big font....duznt make a diff.

Crholic

HSC
pboy_ said:
Ur replies are idiotic. and stop writing in big font....duznt make a diff.
READ EACH PAGE YOU WILL SEE, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED NOW...SIR, I SHALL USE ANY SIZE OF FONT I WISH

Crholic

HSC
LISTEN we can all sit here and debate, but every person who tries too will only go in circles, i have tried but it seems to go on and on, people come up will diff "Facts" blah blah, i just read the most logical post in this thread and that person said lets all "find god"...i have found god, you all should too...everytime individuals discuss religion, some don't know and some argue, get defensive, get angry etc i think to discuss such topics we need to be intellects who really know...anwyas i know most will critique this reply so i cant be bothered....goodluck...respect

UziMaster

HSC
Crholic said:
i have found god, you all should too.
QFT x10^300

The one you've all been fighting turns out to be the best out of all of you.

You all have a different view on who God is and who his/her/its footsoldiers are. You believe what you want to believe and don't force it onto others.

When you force what you believe onto others, this happens, and this isn't the place to do so, neither is any place.

Pat :D

Me? I'm supposed to be a Muslim, but not.

Last edited:

pboy_

HSC
Reason i posted in this thread was because it lookd like these ppl had a warped view on islam. Guys (Princeharry Ba'al Crholic) meet a muslim and get to know him/her. There are good people and bad people whereever u go. Majority good. U cant say a whole group of people are backward or evil coz of wat some ppl did. Every race has a bloody history. (every race talking in this forum). Yeah SOME muslims have done bad things. Dont hate em all for it. Dont pass judgement on a race coz of that. Judgement should only be passed wen u have ALL the facts and as for judgement on a race....u cant UNLESS U NO EVERY1 from that group. Im a muslim. Most of my close friends are devout christians. I dont mistreat them coz of the crusades. My point is, if someone fucks up, they fuckd up....not their country, not their religion, not their race, just them. Get to know before u hate.

Last edited:

allinuse

HSC
historykidd said:
Muslims are pretty cool but.
Hahaha "muslims are pretty cool but." Like "Hey Muslims! You guys are pretty do you guys wanna go get something to drink then smoke some rock?"
I have only heard one person say something funnier about muslims, "Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim."

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
"Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down churches, killing people and destroying embassies. This path will not yield any results. The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them."

Wisdom has Spoken

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
=> IMO musouldeombdba not us...lol...and this is coming from someone who has several semi-muslim relations
..cant figure out that other one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)