Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
I don't disagree.

I don't look at a persons race or their skin colour, everyone is a member of the homo sapien species.

But I do care for a person's ideology- which doesn't fit in as nicely with your second point about what god they believe in. I agree that it is frivolous to instantly judge a person based on their stated religion, I do however think that by simply stating one they are already characterising themselves as part of a wider ideology with specific values and philosophical standpoints- some I incidently do dislike.

If that was Hanson's only reason for discriminating I would support her decision- though as you have evidenced, she is clearly more concerned with the colour of skin in which case I think she is an idiot.
Poop. There is nothing except the Koran that unites someone like Waleed Ali with someone like Al Hilaly.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Poop. There is nothing except the Koran that unites someone like Waleed Ali with someone like Al Hilaly.
I'd love to actually see what Waleed Ali ACTUALLY believes- he's a clever speaker and even better dodger of questions that give anything away. I remember on the religion based Q & A episodes, particularly the one with Christopher Hitchens he completely dodged the question regarding his views of homosexuality etc

All he did was preach a whole lot of wish-wash about "how we should frame the debate" bla bla and tolerance; he could of summed it up in one line.

Also- being unitied by the Koran is enough. Islam ain't much if a follower can't form a consistent worldview from it. They do and hence they are both Muslims and would share at least some CORE philosophies. The politics/sects they follow are largely a product of their education levels/environmental culture and upbringing; but their fundamental views on the nature of reality would not differ.

Last edited:

jarkler

HSC
I remember that. He said that because there's no central authority in Islam it means that there's no one position, but the founding texts are pretty clear on it.

Lentern

HSC
I'd love to actually see what Waleed Ali ACTUALLY believes- he's a clever speaker and even better dodger of questions that give anything away. I remember on the religion based Q & A episodes, particularly the one with Christopher Hitchens he completely dodged the question regarding his views of homosexuality etc

All he did was preach a whole lot of wish-wash about "how we should frame the debate" bla bla and tolerance; he could of summed it up in one line.

Also- being unitied by the Koran is enough. Islam ain't much if a follower can't form a consistent worldview from it. They do and hence they are both Muslims and would share at least some CORE philosophies.
I think one thing that was fairly clear was that Waleed has about zero interest Islam once it comes to negatively impacting upon someone else. To quote Stephen Fry "Anyone who tries to tell me what happens to me after I'm dead is a liar or a fool, but only the ones who uses that bullshit to tell me who I can and can't sleep with are bastards."

I also think anyone who could do justice to their personal ideology in ten minutes(which is about as long as Ali got to speak for on Qanda) has a very shallow ideology indeed.

chrisnumber1

HSC
For example-

Would you be surprised, not just in Australia but in a devoutly Islamic country if a Muslim family refused sale to a devout family of another faith? Is it impossible to conceive a variety of situations where the religious could refuse sale to a person because they may be a "homosexual" or even simply an atheist.
i smell a sitcom.....

badquinton304

HSC
Swamped by asians.
The inbred camden lady with the shit for brains ape stare seems to be the new hanson.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
Fuck what the percentage of white trash believe in. FUCK IT.

Im also getting sick of cunts who want new immigrants to change their way of life so they are "compatible to the Australian way of life".

As long as no body is being hurt, no crime is committed, no new immigrant should change their ways. I don't want to change my way of life, I have no interest in being "Aussie", I have no intention of drinking vb on the couch and talking about rugby league. Just leave me the fuck alone and let me be me, you be you, and we both live our lives the way wish to live them.

"Aussie way of life". Fucking LOL x 100

HSC
Hey, any Muslims out there who want to help me pool in about 2 mil for her house?

Then knock it down and build a masjid lolol

where moslems prey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)