Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Fuck what the percentage of white trash believe in. FUCK IT.

Im also getting sick of cunts who want new immigrants to change their way of life so they are "compatible to the Australian way of life".

As long as no body is being hurt, no crime is committed, no new immigrant should change their ways. I don't want to change my way of life, I have no interest in being "Aussie", I have no intention of drinking vb on the couch and talking about rugby league. Just leave me the fuck alone and let me be me, you be you, and we both live our lives the way wish to live them.

"Aussie way of life". Fucking LOL x 100
than fuck off to ur own country...and if thats ur impression on being 'aussie' ur a fuckwit anyway...what race are u anyway? fucking arab/...id like to go to "ur country" and be an "aussie"...but ur 'country' is a piece of shit...hence why ur parents came here to love LOLLOLOLOLOL>...you lose...obviously "aussies" cant be that bad if our country is better than ur piece of shit

Last edited:
HSC
than fuck off to ur own country...and if thats ur impression on being 'aussie' ur a fuckwit anyway...what race are u anyway? fucking arab/
'ur own country'?

We were born here. This is our country. Just because you're white it doesn't give you any more of a 'claim' to Australia. Last I checked, Australia was invaded. Technically, you're just as migrant as us.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
'ur own country'?

We were born here. This is our country. Just because you're white it doesn't give you any more of a 'claim' to Australia. Last I checked, Australia was invaded. Technically, you're just as migrant as us.
you even prove it our country by saying "aussie" lollol "white"....im english ya dumb cunt...dont group all europeans together...and ummm...if our people came here longer ago than urs than i guess it does make it our country...colonised not invaded lol oh but the israelites cant have israel cuz the palestinians lived there...LOL

Last edited:

littleboyjames

HSC
'ur own country'?

Do you give good rootz?

shuttle_bus5

HSC
what do you mean by 'our country'?

This is exactly why new immigrants are unable to integrate, because dumshits like you keep telling them they are not australian because they are not white.

in your opinion, can a non white be an Australian? If not then stop fucking bitching about whose country it is and who has a right to call it 'their' country.
Fuck up. Im sick of your shit

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
what do you mean by 'our country'?

This is exactly why new immigrants are unable to integrate, because dumshits like you keep telling them they are not australian because they are not white.

in your opinion, can a non white be an Australian? If not then stop fucking bitching about whose country it is and who has a right to call it 'their' country.
i have no problem with a non white being australian...as long as they try to fit in someway to the normal mainstream community...italians only came here 50 years ago...but they dont have any problem with it...i dont think its to do with being white...i just think they had enough respect for the people who built the country up to what it was...rather than exploiting it and "shitting" on it

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Answer the fucking question or gtfo. Thank god you'll be a minority within 10-15 years.
lol...

I hate it when they tell us how far we came to be
as if our peoples history started with slavery
Painfully I discovered the shit they kept us secret
this is the exodus like the black Jews out of Egypt
I keep it reality based wit the music I make
brought the truth to your face with the style I run wit
like the navy missile that shot down flight eight hundred
I'm like the Africans who came here before Colombus
and from the 15-hundreds until after the model
I watch Latin America get raped in the sorrow
You see the Spaniards never left despues de Colon
and if you don't believe me, you can click on Univision
I never seen so much racism in all of my life
every program and newscast, all of 'em white
<- immortal technique

europeans will always rule australia...im sorry...

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
than fuck off to ur own country...and if thats ur impression on being 'aussie' ur a fuckwit anyway...what race are u anyway? fucking arab/...id like to go to "ur country" and be an "aussie"...but ur 'country' is a piece of shit...hence why ur parents came here to love LOLLOLOLOLOL>...you lose...obviously "aussies" cant be that bad if our country is better than ur piece of shit
dont fucking force my hand boi.

Listen cunt face, I dont have a fucking country and I dont want a fucking country. I only give a fuck about myself, and the fact that white trash like yourself want me to change like you forces me to tell you cunts to fuck off.

now let me make this fucking clear, label yourself aussie or whatever, but dont fucking tell me to be anything like you. I dont give a fuck about you, and unless I an interfering in your way of life shut the fuck up or ill left hook you.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
"colonised not invaded"

You dumb shit. It's invasion if someone's already fucking living there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)