• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade nathan

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I am not a racist, I just don't like people who are dickheads. And if a large group of these people are from a particular race then obviously I am going to generalise.
Due to your lazyness.

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yeah mate, probably spoke too soon. Though I still reckon she's just a fuckwit who has no idea what she's on about.

Now sunshine:

umm helloooo miss obvious, i knew dat, i jus mistyped my post...... even housing comission scum would kno dat islam is a religion
Housing commission scum aye? I'd deck you if were anywhere near me right now. You clearly are a spoilt little princess. You think you're better than people living in housing commssion? Let me tell you something, I've mates who've been in public housing for years who are 10 times more intelligent that yourself. What makes you believe you are better than those living in HC? I didn't myself, however was on the waiting list since I was 6 when my dad left. I'm 19 now, and had the opportunity arised, I'd be one of those housing commission scum, you talk so fondly of. I would, however, love to see you walk into Ingelburn or Beverly Hills or West Dubbo and pronouce you feelings of those in public housing.

umm look whos talkin! ur 1 of da biggest hipocrits i hav eva come across missy

You can't be serious.

That is so inanly stupid, you have me convinced your another BoSer taking the piss.....

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
HAHAHA Your'e a bloddy idiot. Can't you tell she was being sarcastic.
of course i couldnt its da internet u fool how da hell r u sposed 2 tell if sum1 is bein sarcastic or not? pfft... LOSER!

Comrade nathan said:
Here is a question for sXcGuRl69aU.

Which nation is home to the largest Muslim population, if you cant get that what region of the world.
dunno n dun care... but whoever it is i feel damn sorri 4 dem

mahuligan

HSC
the police commisioner lived in housing commission..he didnt turn out to shabby..

stupid brat go play with your dolls

mahuligan

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
of course i couldnt its da internet u fool how da hell r u sposed 2 tell if sum1 is bein sarcastic or not? pfft... LOSER!

an illiterate troglodyte would know that was sarcasm
just shows how brilliantly clever you are!

p.s a troglodyte is similar to a caveman from prehistoric times if you didnt know u :)

p.s prehistoric times are long long ago...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
You are a racist, you bring back the problems to race and not material conditions.

No, she is not. You're not even worth debating with if you insist on throwing around lables. She made an observation, one I generally agree with. You, however refuse to even take it into consideration because you just don't agree with it.

Just out of curiosity, were do you live? Have you experienced this kind of racial hatred? Because it may not be logical, but you experience enough of it, and you no longer discriminate. You group everyone as a whole and then make a decsion. It's a part of being human, you'd find it's actually a form of classical conditioning.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:

Save your breath and don't come back to the Politics thread until you get some proper education.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Housing commission scum aye? I'd deck you if were anywhere near me right now. You clearly are a spoilt little princess. You think you're better than people living in housing commssion? Let me tell you something, I've mates who've been in public housing for years who are 10 times more intelligent that yourself. What makes you believe you are better than those living in HC? I didn't myself, however was on the waiting list since I was 6 when my dad left. I'm 19 now, and had the opportunity arised, I'd be one of those housing commission scum, you talk so fondly of. I would, however, love to see you walk into Ingelburn or Beverly Hills or West Dubbo and pronouce you feelings of those in public housing.
uhh look im sowie k! yeah ur rite i know sum realli nice ppl livin in housing commission homes 2! didnt mean 2 dis them, most of dem r hardworkin aussie battlas who r jus tryin 2 make a livin! that comment was directed more at some of the ppl in like mount druitt n stuff lyk dat, srsly some of those ppl shit me, not meanin 2 sound racist here but some of the aboriginals... bludgin off da government n rortin them for ever cent dey have!

jennylim

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
ok 4give me if im soundin racist here but do any of u guys fink muslims are like the rudest race of people? like i wk at maccaz and dey are by far da rudest ppl i hav 2 serve, esp. some of them they r so rude n alwaiz complain n want discounts n stuff! i mean lik hello if u dont have the money then dont pay for it! and some other stuff which has outraged me is stuff like that muslim habib dude who was all like "girls who wear skimpy clothing hav no1 but themselves 2 blame" i mean who da hell sez that? itz australia, we should be able 2 wear whateva we wanna wear! n also like always if im out wif frenz (especially at nite) there r always these lebanese dudes who r lyk 5 or more years olda than us n they try 2 get our numbers n stuff! sum of them get realli voilent too coz they dont like bein stood up! seriously guys im so sick of sum of these ppl i mean if ur gonna live in australia u should adopt the australian way of life!
ok. erm, well there is another thread detailing what people think of sheikh faiz mohamad and his rather controversial clothes comments. about rude muslims....

i think you mean middle-easterns. specifically lebanese. muslim is not a race, unlike the way "jew" is a race and a religion. anyway these ppl are probably not adhering to their religion. that said i kind of do see what you mean...not so much about assimilation but about respect for the way we live and our laws, etc. but it's a tiny bit of a generalisation to say that muslims (or even lebanese) are rapist/sleazy/greasy ppl.

0Jade0

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:

whoever? Don't you mean where ever?
Anyway, fuck off you little racist bitch.

tempco

HSC
White Rabbit said:
No, she is not. You're not even worth debating with if you insist on throwing around lables. She made an observation, one I generally agree with. You, however refuse to even take it into consideration because you just don't agree with it.
take a look at the topic title.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
uhh look im sowie k! yeah ur rite i know sum realli nice ppl livin in housing commission homes 2! didnt mean 2 dis them, most of dem r hardworkin aussie battlas who r jus tryin 2 make a livin! that comment was directed more at some of the ppl in like mount druitt n stuff lyk dat, srsly some of those ppl shit me, not meanin 2 sound racist here but some of the aboriginals... bludgin off da government n rortin them for ever cent dey have!

My dad is aboriginal. That gives me aboriginal blood, are you implying I bludge off the government?

My best friend came from Mt Druitt as well... anything else you'd like to add?

You have to be someone from BoS. Nobody can be this stupid.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
well dont then! n if u fink dese forums are such "low quality" den y r u postin here?

umm helloooo miss obvious, i knew dat, i jus mistyped my post...... even housing comission scum would kno dat islam is a religion

umm first of all as i said b4 it was a mistake i knew "muslim" was not a race... anyway i know a hell of a lot more than "one or two" muslims thank u very much, stop twistin my words jus 2 make ur religion look respectable.

umm look whos talkin! ur 1 of da biggest hipocrits i hav eva come across missy!

umm here YOU go again..... i kno a hell of a lot more than a few so stop sayin that k? and yes i kno lebanese r not necessarily muslims, im not stupid
OMFG stop the pink you stupid ho.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
BreaKing you really need better things to do with your time.. that first fake account you made was bad but this is shocking..
so this is a troll account by BreaKing?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nekkid, sorry mate, I was defending iamsickofyear12 on this girl who started the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)