Muslims (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It was a member's (successful) attempt at provoking a response using a secondary account.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sly fly said:
Hey, IM A MUSLIM. I think it's time ppl understood that it isn't right to judge a religion by the actions of a few ppl who identify themselves with that religion. Judge a religion by it's teachings and principles, not by it's ppl coz chances r, they are either not following the religion or they r following their own interpretation of the teachings of a religion. I only really got in to Islam about a year and a half ago and I must say that contrary to what people think, Islam, or 'Muslims' for that matter, are nothing like the way youv'e described.

First of all, you've stated that u work at McDonalds and that the Muslims youve encountered have been at work. I just wanna say that these so-called 'Muslims' who are going to ur work, are only Muslims by name (ie. born into a Muslim family) and not practicing Muslims. This is because Muslims are forbidden to eat from McDonalds and the like because their meat has to be cut in a certain way and even the oil in these foods cannot contain any animal stuff unless it's been cut in the correct procedure. Thus, these ppl eating at ur work are not really Muslims anyway.

Second, one of the fundamental teachings of Islam is ''adb'' or manners, in English. Once again, if these ppl who r coming to ur work were really Muslims, they would not be acting in a disrespectful or rude way because Islam teaches against these things. (Btw, did u know it's forbidden for Muslims to break the laws of the country they r living in, no matter where that may be....just food for thought)

Third, your right. What that Sheikh said about Australian women is absolutely dispicable and shocking. However, that guy is from a minority sect of Muslims called the 'Wahabi's'. These ppl r extremists and this is where u find the likes of Bin Laden and all them other idiots. These ppl DO NOT represent the views, practices or principles of mainstream Muslims and the only reason why these ppl r considered Muslims is because they believe in the One God and his Messenger (pbuh). So, in a nutshell, the guy's an absolute nutcase and is talking c**p and what he said, is not what Muslims believe in.

Fourthly, I can completely understand where u r coming from about the Lebanese guys lol. Im not Lebanese, however I interact with Lebanese ppl like 24/7. First of all, those Lebanese guys who act in such a way are not practicing Islam coz in Islam it's forbidden to go around trying to pick up chicks. I can understand where ur coming from because this has happened to me aswell on many occasions. However, this does not justify generalising all Lebanese to be like that. Some of the nicest ppl I know r Lebanese. You'd be surprised how many Lebanese male adolescents there r at home studying 24/7 and doing everythign their mothers tell them to because of the respect they have for them. Hard to believe i know, but it's true lol. Ive met ignorant Lebanese and then I've met educated, friendly Lebanese who r wonderful ppl. Unfortunately, the Lebanese have a bad reputation mainly because of some young Lebanese males. Which is a shame, coz its their sisters and mothers who have to hack the racism.

Finally. I would just like to ask, what exactly was the purpose of u opening up this thread?
LOL. read back a couple of pages and you'll realise that you typed all that for nothing

sly fly

HSC
Lol yeah, just thought I'd summarise :). Anyway, I think it's more effective coming from a Muslim.

con-artist

HSC
N/A
this is a stupid thread.. why would u say this shit as a joke even?
some people might get really offended
but im sure whoever wrote this doesnt care and is prolly a racist against lebs and muslims..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
con-artist said:
this is a stupid thread.. why would u say this shit as a joke even?
some people might get really offended
but im sure whoever wrote this doesnt care and is prolly a racist against lebs and muslims..
muslims aren't a race, dickhead.

:)

con-artist

HSC
N/A
i said is probably a racist against LEBS..(which is a race correct me if i am wrong)
and against muslims..
so what muslims arent a race..but the person is obviopusly a racist
or has issues or is just a lowlife who likes to talk shit and cause trouble

sly fly

HSC
Ok hopefully we all now know that Muslims are not a race lol.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
con-artist said:
ur from quakers..hahah hahaha hahahah what a hole
Please don't say that.
It cuts me deep when people i've never even heard of before diss my suburb on the internet. :(:(:(

con-artist

HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
Please don't say that.
It cuts me deep when people i've never even heard of before diss my suburb on the internet. :(:(:(
oh sorry..4give me please..i do apolagize..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)