Must hear ! Life changing music (1 Viewer)

worldwakeupmusi

HSC
hi everyone , this is not a joke ! It includes samples from some of the great thinkers of our times and it's very rich on information and that's why it makes this song very powerful and if you are unware of all of what you're going to hear in the song , yes , Indeed , it can change your life for the better !

Go check it out : G-one on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Listen until the end , this is important

Peace to everyone

worldwakeupmusi

HSC
You see , mods are maybe open minded people and don't make ignorant comment about what is presented.

Plus,i agree with the fact that it's maybe "advertising" but it's for your own good but unfortunetly,a lot of people think its a joke but how come can you think that after listening to the whole thing ? The only reason is that these type of comment are only made by people who didn't listen to it.

With all my respect camellia

peace

chamelia

HSC
I listened to it. I stand by my comment - it is rubbish. But I was not asking the mods to delete just because this was not my taste - but because this is a repeat thread. Obvious spam.

worldwakeupmusi

HSC
I listened to it. I stand by my comment - it is rubbish. But I was not asking the mods to delete just because this was not my taste - but because this is a repeat thread. Obvious spam.
Just for you to know,saying it's not your taste doesn't mean it's rubbish , you can't say both,usually people say things like that when thay listen to music,they say :"it's garbage instead of saying i don't like" but i'm shure camelia you'are smart enough to understand that some people like it because it's the case and it's like that with avery type of music and it's normal,everyone has his own type and favorite and choice

So next time when you judge,know that you don't reprensent the entire world so you know what to say.

peace to you

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
WTF IS THIS SHIT?

I want some screaming in that song if you expect me to listen.

Takuto

HSC
ok, i am pretty open minded and listened to this.

but it seriously is crap.

the start was ok, cause you're right in that we're all being brainwashed.

the rest was conspiracy theory bullshit, haha.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Musically, I would slow down the beat a tad, seems a bit fast with the spoken word

chamelia

HSC
No. Incorrect. I am smart enough to realise it is overly marketed bullshit rubbish and therefore - it is not my taste. Also if you are going to go to the trouble of forcing your music to rape the ears of innocent victims please learn to use your words correctly. Grammar. Spelling. Ring a bell?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No. Incorrect. I am smart enough to realise it is overly marketed bullshit rubbish and therefore - it is not my taste. Also if you are going to go to the trouble of forcing your music to rape the ears of innocent victims please learn to use your words correctly. Grammar. Spelling. Ring a bell?
No one is forcing you to do anything, stop clicking on the links, otherwise you're just inciting him.

Also I highly doubt you're adverse to overly marketed things, I'd hedge a bet you have a Mac.

To the OP: Meh, its been done, but you've gotta take those speeches in their context.

chamelia

HSC
Don't you think it's unfair that the mods will let generic marketing spam the music boards repeatedly but will delete a thread anywhere else in a second if it questions how effectively they do their job or anything else they seem to feel differs with their ideas? This forum is not about advertising and money making schemes. It's an open discussion between peers.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I listened to it and what can I say? My life has definately changed for the better; if it weren't for that three minutes, I'd still be the same man, but not now!I feel all starry-eyed, sparkly and generally warm and fuzzy, and I have found a new lease on life! Thank you for opening my eyes - and ears - to this. I now feel like I can go out into the world and really make a difference!

I think the first thing I'll do it find out who the people who made this piece of music is and bring them lots of pain.

monesh

HSC
I listened to it and what can I say? My life has definately changed for the better; if it weren't for that three minutes, I'd still be the same man, but not now!I feel all starry-eyed, sparkly and generally warm and fuzzy, and I have found a new lease on life! Thank you for opening my eyes - and ears - to this. I now feel like I can go out into the world and really make a difference!

I think the first thing I'll do it find out who the people who made this piece of music is and bring them lots of pain.
haha started reaind this and i thought u were a fag lol....nah seriously i stand by that.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure whether I should be insulted or offended by that ...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Don't you think it's unfair that the mods will let generic marketing spam the music boards repeatedly but will delete a thread anywhere else in a second if it questions how effectively they do their job or anything else they seem to feel differs with their ideas? This forum is not about advertising and money making schemes. It's an open discussion between peers.
This is not a democracy so no, nor has it ever been stated that you're free to say whatever you want. In fact it is a gross misunderstanding to even claim to have some sort of say in the running of this place. While your opinion may be called for in certain instances, that does not accord you the right to what you wish to claim as 'injustice'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)