Mutliple Choice Answers! (1 Viewer)

Alain

slivering87
HSC
N/A
im with ya icebreaka.... there is a decisional role not a decision making role...there is a difference. like said before under interpersonal is leader- who creates a positive work culture and part of that is to think up strategies to improve the current position....think about it all managers make decisons!!!!!its not jus tthe decisional role of mgt that does they all make decisions in their related areas...for eg im store manager of kmart so i make all the decisions every manager for every section eg clothing can't make any decisions even though they are the managers in that area....yeah bullshit!why the fuck would i be a manager also interpersonal means working with people...people skills

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
There's Interpersonal which is figurehead, leader, liason... which this CANNOT BE
there's Informational which deals with basically the collection, processing, communicating of information...
and there's Decision making which is stuff like entrepenure and DISTURBANCE HANDLER omg...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah i rekn its either b or c i duno wich one though i put b but my txtbook says that interpersonal deals with dicipline and dicipline needs to be given to resolve da conflict so i rkn its 99.9% C, and it cant be d for sure

batesc

OK i think this thread is all over the place! Please Correct Me if im wrong! * means im unsure and cant be fuggd checking the noted i threw in the bin!

1=A due to (disturbance handler) in decional roles
*2=D due no idea really
3=c Radical (as a and b are types, and d means all workers should have same attitude)
4=d
5=A (imports cost more)
6=D (rest wrong)
*7=B
8=B
9=B
10=B (solvency)
11=A
12=C (A=L+OE)
13=B (key word usind OVERDRAFT)
14=B (internal influence)
*15=C
16=C
17=D
18=D
19=B
20=A

ps: dont shoot me if im wrong!

ae

HSC
icebreaka said:
Also for question 13 .. I reckon the answer is:

(B) increase current liabilities and increase non-current assets

Because: It said that correct printing used an overdraft facility.. If it says the used an overdraft faciility that means They WILL use an overdraft facility! It doesnt mean they'll use cash at bank..

Even though they have cash at bank, doesn't mean they have to use it..

Read the question.. "Correct printing has decided to use an OVERDRAFT FACILITY"

Therefore the anser is B i think :D

overdraft can ONLY be taken if balance goes under zero.
u CANT ve cash in the bank while taking overdraft.

icebreaka

Textbooks!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
There's Interpersonal which is figurehead, leader, liason... which this CANNOT BE
there's Informational which deals with basically the collection, processing, communicating of information...
and there's Decision making which is stuff like entrepenure and DISTURBANCE HANDLER omg...
Interpersonal
-Figurehead
- Leader
-Liason

Informational
-Mediator?
-Disseminator
-Spokesperson

AND

Decisonal ( NOT DECISION-MAKING! Decison making is a skill not a role!)
- Entrepreneur
- Disturbance handler
- Resource allocator
- Negotiator..

I still say its (C)! Interpersonal as "decision making" is a skill and not a role..

superbird

HSC
i reckon interpersonal too.
interpersonal can also mean resolving conflicts of interest in particular when playing the liaison and leader role.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
how would a figurehead, leader, or liason manage a disturbance...
Yes... they sometimes use different words,
such as that question where it's 'participative' which is behavioural..

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
blehhhhhh i put contingency for that one coz i wasnt thinkn properly lol they didnt word it properly lol if dey had behavioural i wuda put it down

Acid

HSC
I'm with Not-That-Bright on this one, but you make a valid point though..

Just goes to show how badly worded about 6 or 7 of the multiple choice actually were... You'd think they'd have SOME people actually reading over the questions and pulling this shit out...

fuzer

HSC
ive got so many Bs

what about q 2 what did u guys put? i put A....dun know why :confused:

G

Gavvvvvin

icebreaka said:
Interpersonal
-Figurehead
- Leader
-Liason

Informational
-Mediator?
-Disseminator
-Spokesperson

AND

Decisonal ( NOT DECISION-MAKING! Decison making is a skill not a role!)
- Entrepreneur
- Disturbance handler
- Resource allocator
- Negotiator..

I still say its (C)! Interpersonal as "decision making" is a skill and not a role..
I just presumed when they said desicion making they were refering to the desicional role, cos some text books call it slightly different things.

Thomas_wow

you cant really prove them wrong cause you wont find out the actual answers (unless you actually go back to school or actually try and find the answers after the hsc... even then they dont give you multiple choice answers, just targeted performance bands... asif you could be bothered ;] ) cause they dont tell you what you got for which section just your overall mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)