MX2 Past Papers & Answers (1 Viewer)

nikkifc

HSC
Re: Ext 2 Past Papers + Answers

I think I downloaded 1998-2009 SBH Ext 2 Trials from here last year. They should be somewhere.

shaon0

HSC

I know MX2 trials are coming for soon for most people. So these are some of the past papers i've kept from last year.
I've only kept SBHS, SGS and CSSA. Some have solutions, some do not.
Hope they help you as much as they helped me :)

EDIT: I've only posted 00-06 and 09 except for 03 because 03 is too big. I'll try to post these up on the resources page. I'll post SGS and CSSA another time.

Hell Kaiser

HSC

I think I downloaded 1998-2009 SBH Ext 2 Trials from here last year. They should be somewhere.
nik, if you still have these trials, can you upload the 2005 SBHS trial solutions, 2007 and 2008 SBHS trials with solutions please.

Hell Kaiser

HSC

I know MX2 trials are coming for soon for most people. So these are some of the past papers i've kept from last year.
I've only kept SBHS, SGS and CSSA. Some have solutions, some do not.
Hope they help you as much as they helped me :)

EDIT: I've only posted 00-06 and 09 except for 03 because 03 is too big. I'll try to post these up on the resources page. I'll post SGS and CSSA another time.
thanks for uploading the trials shaon. would you happen to have solutions to the 2005 trial, or is it one of trials that didnt have solutions?

nikkifc

HSC

nik, if you still have these trials, can you upload the 2005 SBHS trial solutions, 2007 and 2008 SBHS trials with solutions please.
I'll have a look around.

Besides why are you so obsessive with getting solutions?

You should try the questions first without having access to the solutions.

Alkanes

HSC

I'll have a look around.

Besides why are you so obsessive with getting solutions?

You should try the questions first without having access to the solutions.
a pretty obvious answer to your question, so you can check ur answers!. i never do maths without any answers, simple as that ;)

shaon0

HSC

thanks for uploading the trials shaon. would you happen to have solutions to the 2005 trial, or is it one of trials that didnt have solutions?
05's solutions were too big to post up. I'll try to post it up in a couple of days time.

Alkanes

HSC

hmm i think u know the answer already

HSC
N/A

i never do maths without any answers, simple as that
In keeping with said simplicity, presumably when you sit your HSC exams, you will either:
  • be cheating with a complete set of solutions which you will just copy, or
  • not attempt any question.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

Although I attempt practice papers in their entirety without solutions, I feel uneasy not knowing if I'm doing them correctly + How do you learn from your mistakes if you don't know you're making them?
My teacher is too lazy to mark the entire class's past papers, anyway...

shaon0

HSC

I think it's more than obvious that no-one can get all the answers...especially a student still studying the course.
True...even the best students can't get every HSC question out.

I've attached some SGS past trials w/ solutions.

I couldn't upload 03 w/ solutions as it's too big. So PM if you want any of the missing trials and/or their solutions and i'll email you them in a couple of days. But i guarantee that no one can do all of the past papers.

Last edited:

shaon0

HSC

True...even the best students can't get every HSC question out.

I've attached some SGS past trials w/ solutions.

I couldn't upload 03 w/ solutions as it's too big. So PM if you want any of the missing trials and/or their solutions and i'll email you them in a couple of days. But i guarantee that no one can do all of the past papers.
Here are the others:

nikkifc

HSC

Although I attempt practice papers in their entirety without solutions, I feel uneasy not knowing if I'm doing them correctly + How do you learn from your mistakes if you don't know you're making them?
You revise the method effectively so that you know that your method is actually correct. Of course arithmetic errors are not always unavoidable.

And plus, when you go to university you don't necessarily get solutions for all past papers. I think some of my friends at USyd said that that they don't get answers for all maths papers and at UNSW they don't give answers to class tests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)