MX2 state ranks (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
ohhhhhh i see! thanks :D

i was so close to posting,

you didn't fix my comment what do you mean?
hahah no worries, I also only found it out yesterday ;)

wait what?? sorry I'm slow with these things :/

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Probably by 1 or 2 max, the cut offs don't tend to increase or decrease dramatically. Imo, the last question, yes was not hard but then again, we are not representative of the entire 4u cohort. I mean on this thread, there is people like admitri, mreditor who are going to get 96+ in 4u, and then there is dunjaa who is probably going to state rank along with the glitteral girl.

BOS is really not indicative of the state's 4u cohort.
You forgot faisalabdul.

HSC
You forgot faisalabdul.
hahaha but what i was saying was true, BOS is not a good indication of the state's capabilities in 4u, hence raw mark cutoffs only change by 1 or 2 marks max.

hahah no worries, I also only found it out yesterday ;)

wait what?? sorry I'm slow with these things :/
you explained to me what ftfy was.

I understood your comment after 5 minutes. If i didn't i was going to post in relation to your comment

you didn't fix my comment because you said "fixed that for you" and when i looked at my comment and nothing was changed.

Hi there444

HSC
hahaha but what i was saying was true, BOS is not a good indication of the state's capabilities in 4u, hence raw mark cutoffs only change by 1 or 2 marks max.

you explained to me what ftfy was.

I understood your comment after 5 minutes. If i didn't i was going to post in relation to your comment

you didn't fix my comment because you said "fixed that for you" and when i looked at my comment and nothing was changed.
Hahahaha how is that even related to what I said [emoji1]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)