• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My Backup Plan!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Do what ever course you're going to do at some place with a lower requirement. Yes even UWS!

Going to UWS does not make you a lesser being and besides, seeing as you're pretty dedicated to making it to UTS, you'll transfer after a year.

Study at UWS is a much better option than repeating your HSC again. You can transfer credits over to the course and you will have saved a lot of time.
The old mayan quote goes, "fail hsc fail life." Repeat my friend. Repeat like you never have before.

bouncing

HSC
yeah, if you've ever talked to a pathways student they'll definitely tell you that ITS NOT WORTH IT. so just transfer - i'm sure you can get into UWS and dont forget about bonus points (totally goign to be relying on this shit)

so yeah goodluck!

I Study Hard

HSC
General Maths is pretty hard to fail.
I should know. I failed so hard at maths (averaging 11% in prelim 2U) before dropping to general and getting a 93 for the HSC. I got 1 band 6, 2 band 5s, 2 band 4s and I still got an ATAR in excess of 80 so...
Take the advice of the person who said go for UWS, do the first year there and then transfer to UTS. Or who knows, you may even get the ATAR you want? Find out about bonus points and how to get them =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)