My boyfriend thinks I'm fat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUNT

me thinks your boyfriend is evil....and should be an EX-boyfriend!!!!
All his family should be shot ....

SIZE 10 -12 FAT!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN...YOU'RE TINY

HIS FAMILY IS JEALOUS.....ITALIAN CURVES ARE HOT....FLAT ASIAN ARSES SUCK...AND GENERAL ASIAN SKINNYNESS SUX

ME NOT RACIST...I HAVE JAPANESE BLOOD IN FAMILY...COUSINS...whatever

Keen

MD
HSC
Ok,

You may be a bit overweight and you yourself might think you want to lose a bit of weight. If he says it in a disrespectable way then that's pretty wrong but you know maybe if he's sort of saying it subtly and maybe trying to hint to you that you'd look even more gorgeous if you lost a little bit of weight.
Take it into consideration but don't let him make you feel bad.

Keen

doofus bob

ok who hasn't gained a bit of weight over the hsc period?

i say take up martial arts to make it look like you are attempting to lose weight but you're actually learning how to effectively KICK HIS ASS! and i dont see what asian family would diss a bit of marial arts, to make them happy why dont you let them choose one from whatever region their from?
you're not not fat and if people think you are then i would be too, so i say kick him where it hurts if he ever says it again or if he even attempts to agree with his completely insensitive family [and its none or their business anyway...]
that'll make him think twice the next time

and this suggestion is only put forward cause i'm in a pissy mood
hope you went well in the hsc

greenbio

HSC
confront him about it

seriously do u think u have a PROBLEM? NO WAY! u cant be overweight when ur a size ten to twelve, forget that , dont even question it! well as for him, apart from those remarks, is he a good guy, does he put u down 4 other things? u have to weigh it up, everybody makes mistakes, if u can approach him about it and tell him that it hurts u, see what he says, he probably doesnt realise that u r worried about it. goodluck!!!

POLANAKI

HSC
maybe his used to looking at nothing but bones !! shitty asians.. they're taste in woman are FKN WEIRD! LAME FK dump his sorry ass in the trash can! if u asian no offence but it's fukn LAME !! curvy is HOT !

HalcyonSky

HSC
maybe his used to looking at nothing but bones !! shitty asians.. they're taste in woman are FKN WEIRD! LAME FK dump his sorry ass in the trash can! if u asian no offence but it's fukn LAME !! curvy is HOT !
that advice might have helped 5 years ago

Last edited:

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
he's recently toned up the comments a notch...so ive gained a few kilos over the HSC, but who doesnt? why isnt he more supportive about that instead of how big my arse looks in jeans?

im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too, he even agrees with them infront of me. im not even sure if theyre kidding. italian women cant help being more curvey dagnabit..

fark i hate that stringbean atm :mad: i make jokes to his face about flattening it..

girls, what would you do about it?
why the hell would a guy say shit like that? enforce anoerixa?

edit: those who have gone out with someone who is not stereotypically smaller/bigger than you, did your confidence wear out over time?
He's just not that into you.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol @ the excuse of 'curves' as a replacement for fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)