My boyfriend thinks I'm fat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoodguy

i didnt bash my grandma.....i was going to hit her. she deserved it though.

But as for what i said.......i wasnt trying to sound tufff,,,,,, i dont consider it tuff or whatever hitting ppple who are weaker than you. But just because people are weaker than you..i dont think it means.....they are excempt from being hit.

Anyways..the point was.........that ur bf should stand up for you..and not let his parents disrespect u..............maybe they dont mean it..in a bad way. asian parents are morons usually, so dont be tooo worried about them.
Asians in general lack mannners.

Have you seeen them eat..they eat like pigs...they are a very uncivilised bunch.

Last edited:

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Race Riot! Race Riot!

yes yes we asians are an ugly race. i curse god everytime i wake up in the morning and look into the mirror.

S

Shuter

Tusitula said:
Race Riot! Race Riot!

yes yes we asians are an ugly race. i curse god everytime i wake up in the morning and look into the mirror.
I try to claw my eyes out every time I see your avatar.

*waits for retalliationary remark

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
pffft as if im cool enough to rate myself. you need to be 3 armlengths cool enough to do that.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
He's going out with you, and although talking about your "apparent" fatness, he still hasn't dumped you for it.

Doesn't that even remotely indicate that he's accepted it? And hence accepted you for you?

rhysgm

HSC
I seriosly think you need to get rid of the prick. Regardless of wether or not you are fat, (apparently not from the figures ive been shown [mmmmhoy!]) he shouldnt be saying shit like that about you, ESPECIALLY in front of others. He obviously doesn't appreciate you for who you are and you need to get rid of him. Sounds like a weak bastard if he needs to pay out his own girlfriend to keep his parents happy. What the hell are you doing with him?

blahzz

HSC
ahha yea asians are quite iffy about weights =| when i went o/s to taiwan ppl were all commenting about my weight and im 160cm size 6-8 so mehz =P

Whitey87

HSC
This is what im talkin about, motherfuckers get into relationships and take them for granted. This fuck dont deserve to have a girlfriend if thats what his gonna say. I swear some people are assholes, i mean fuck me, what kinda wanker tells his gf she is fat!!! This prick must have something seriously wrong with him.

HSC
N/A
Asians can be very critical, because, yes we are traditionally small framed people. Although, that gives your boyfriend no right to judge you just because you put a little weight on.

I say, kick him in the junk.

django_

HSC
uh...HELLO!!! im not exactly bothered readiny any pages between the first and last... but has anyone suggested u TALK to HIM about it?

like, fair enough come on here to get other peoples opinions but be logical about it. say to him, that wen he says these things it hurts and especially when his family comments as well. if u cant speak to him about it to his face, sms him and let him know. thats wat i do...once the problems out in the open, then u can talk about it face to face.

dont just dump him cuz hes made some comments about ur weight...like did he say OMG ur FAT! or was it just...hmmm have u put on weight? ur jeans look a little tighter?

however...just do watever u feel is right :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hmmm...it depends on how he says, if comes straight out and says "your fat" then, come on, he cant care much for your feelings, cause that is definently not nice.
but if its more like "you ok? you look like you've put on weight" is different. my bf asked me that exact statement, and i didnt mind because he was genuniely concerned that i was just eating a lot because of stress etc...but like i know ive put on weight since i met him, so i also can admitt it to him so i think thats why i wasnt offended. but it depends on the relationship and wha he said and how he said...but if he genuinely was disgusted by your weight, kick him in the bum and send him on his way

Hemi

HSC
im_anonymous said:
he's recently toned up the comments a notch...so ive gained a few kilos over the HSC, but who doesnt? why isnt he more supportive about that instead of how big my arse looks in jeans?

im italian but he comes from an asian family who have a small frame.. and they comment about my weight too, he even agrees with them infront of me. im not even sure if theyre kidding. italian women cant help being more curvey dagnabit..

fark i hate that stringbean atm :mad: i make jokes to his face about flattening it..

girls, what would you do about it?
why the hell would a guy say shit like that? enforce anoerixa?

edit: those who have gone out with someone who is not stereotypically smaller/bigger than you, did your confidence wear out over time?

i dunno wat 2 say... talk 2 him about it... oh and hes family. tell em how u feel =]

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
if he thinks youre fat then hes not your boyfriend. boyfriends dont do that.
tell him to get lost. you dont need someone like that, for ANYTHING!! you can find someone else miles above him!

choc-chip

HSC
wat a nightmare....

i know how it feels..here comes to my own story..
i was 165cm weighted 54kg in size 10-12..n i'm the fatest girl in the asian group.....my frd, family constantly teasing my figure..n i feel so uneasy being living in an asian family and being hang around wif da asian frds...i rather 2 be a western which is ok 2 have a 10-12 size!!
dun take it serious really..

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
twisted_emily said:
if he thinks youre fat then hes not your boyfriend. boyfriends dont do that.
Ok, I think this is pushing it. If your best friend can't tell you you're fat and that you're unhealthy, who can? There's a limit to good taste, but there's also being a good human being. If your weight is affecting your health, then there's reason to have a talk about it.

I hope you live a rewarding life with lots of yes-men and yes-women, because no matter what you do, it will always be right! Dolt.

digmahstigma

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
There's a limit to good taste, but there's also being a good human being. If your weight is affecting your health, then there's reason to have a talk about it.
clearly her weight isn't affecting her health, unless you think that size 10-12 is obese or something?

Yarg

HSC
i know at least three good friends who are around the same weight/height ratio as you Choc-chip. They must be dickheads if they tease you about it, a girl with curves and something to hold onto is better than a twig that will snap if you touch it.

Jase

HSC
I don't what kind of 'asian' his family is.. but from the asia I come from, the fatter the better- Just not.. "over weight". I have reason to believe this has something to do with the food we eat - lots of MSG = everyone is always hungry. And mabye buddhism, alot of the buddha figures are fat ass, and it's a sign of wisdom and integrity. Girls and boys are always criticised for how skinny they are, but that may be because the majority of kids are pretty chubby.

Anyway, back on topic... so what's happened? this was like.. last week.

*stupid rant following*
internet advice isn't exactly the best thing, even if everyone has the best intentions. You should sit down, think about it, go to his house, look into his eyes and say... "ba na na na ba na na na ba na na na na"
*end of randomness*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)