My Goal For An Immortal Generation. (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I plan to be one of the first even immortal conscious beings in existence. This idea came from NieR Automata, as androids were able to upload their consciousness into manufactured bodies, and continuously update their memories to allow for their 'soul' to represent their previous self almost EXACTLY.
By uploading the soul into a fake body, you get to keep living, instead of simply uploading a dummy that 'acts' and 'thinks' like you. The soul IS you, so this way, there shouldn't be any problems of having an identity crisis, just a physical identity crisis. That's the beauty of it.
Even if you believe in God, as do I, I believe that if he/she allows us to also become godly, why not use that chance?
This is my goal, and I plan to succeed with every fibre of my being.
I hope one day I could look back, 2000 years old, and read this forum to see how everyone went, "OH MY GOD, THIS MAN WAS RIGHT!! HE PREDICTED, AND MADE THE FUTURE!!".
See you all in 30+ years.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I plan to be one of the first even immortal conscious beings in existence. This idea came from NieR Automata, as androids were able to upload their consciousness into manufactured bodies, and continuously update their memories to allow for their 'soul' to represent their previous self almost EXACTLY.
By uploading the soul into a fake body, you get to keep living, instead of simply uploading a dummy that 'acts' and 'thinks' like you. The soul IS you, so this way, there shouldn't be any problems of having an identity crisis, just a physical identity crisis. That's the beauty of it.
Even if you believe in God, as do I, I believe that if he/she allows us to also become godly, why not use that chance?
I hope one day I could look back, 2000 years old, and read this forum to see how everyone went, "OH MY GOD, THIS MAN WAS RIGHT!! HE PREDICTED, AND MADE THE FUTURE!!".
Lol nice.

idkkdi

HSC

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Really quickly before I stop coming back here for future reference, another note of reminder to my future self:

I call this [Blank]-ism, the philosophy of existence -
My idea is that empty space is the body of maybe God, or even the housing of evidence for the field of unification theory.

Most of the universe consists of nothingness, so scientists have theorised the idea of dark matter to represent the forces that currently act upon our divergence from outer celestial constellations or the forming of massive bodies like galaxies or galaxy clusters for that matter.

I believe that nothingness is much more than this dark matter, I believe that it could be a reflection, or an invisibility cloak to be more accurate, that hides a second realm within our reality.

If there is a way to interact with ‘nothingness’, surely there is a way to interact with an ‘out of body consciousness’, also known as a ghost. Then we could find Heaven, Hell, or even a gateway into ‘level 2’ – an idea I have where there is always another life with a COMPLETELY NEW set of rules that don’t follow ANYTHING that, for us, science can explain. That way, despite even the smartest of minds known EVERYTHING, there is always something new to explore, allowing for an ‘acceptable’ immortality.

I am afraid of how much future there is install for me, and I truly believe that I would learn everything there is to anything within another 2000 years of my life. Once I become immortal, at age 2000, I’ll probably take my life out of curiosity for ‘level 2’ to find out what is beyond that gate. We may be able to one day communicate with ‘nothingness’ but the only way to TRULY interact with it, the nothingness of level 1, is to also become a part of ‘nothingness’.

The goal of existence is NOT for the continuity of a species, but the exhaustion of knowledge till nothing left can be explored, conquered, or made. After that, abstraction would be a reality, and nothing would matter anymore. That is why I would choose to die.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This is definitely sad, but I would come to terms with it after I learn and do everything that is meaningful.
I'll find my wife in my next life, or even save her from death and make her an immortal as well. Then we can make a promise to create another set of immortals with those newer rules in level 2. It's like a groundhog day + Romeo and Juliet story.
Honestly, if there is no magic in level 2, I'll be disapointed.

kkk579

hello
HSC
uhhhhhhh

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Really quickly before I stop coming back here for future reference, another note of reminder to my future self:

I call this [Blank]-ism, the philosophy of existence -
My idea is that empty space is the body of maybe God, or even the housing of evidence for the field of unification theory.

Most of the universe consists of nothingness, so scientists have theorised the idea of dark matter to represent the forces that currently act upon our divergence from outer celestial constellations or the forming of massive bodies like galaxies or galaxy clusters for that matter.

I believe that nothingness is much more than this dark matter, I believe that it could be a reflection, or an invisibility cloak to be more accurate, that hides a second realm within our reality.

If there is a way to interact with ‘nothingness’, surely there is a way to interact with an ‘out of body consciousness’, also known as a ghost. Then we could find Heaven, Hell, or even a gateway into ‘level 2’ – an idea I have where there is always another life with a COMPLETELY NEW set of rules that don’t follow ANYTHING that, for us, science can explain. That way, despite even the smartest of minds known EVERYTHING, there is always something new to explore, allowing for an ‘acceptable’ immortality.

I am afraid of how much future there is install for me, and I truly believe that I would learn everything there is to anything within another 2000 years of my life. Once I become immortal, at age 2000, I’ll probably take my life out of curiosity for ‘level 2’ to find out what is beyond that gate. We may be able to one day communicate with ‘nothingness’ but the only way to TRULY interact with it, the nothingness of level 1, is to also become a part of ‘nothingness’.

The goal of existence is NOT for the continuity of a species, but the exhaustion of knowledge till nothing left can be explored, conquered, or made. After that, abstraction would be a reality, and nothing would matter anymore. That is why I would choose to die.
Bro what are you smoking, gimme that stuff.

HSC
Hot tip, we are still many decades/centuries away from immortality if that is even possible. We don't even know what causes consciousness....

Interesting goal, but sorry to break it to you, not something you can achieve on your own, you would need a massive expert team of scientists with a crap ton of $$$

stressedadfff

HSC
This is definitely sad, but I would come to terms with it after I learn and do everything that is meaningful.
I'll find my wife in my next life, or even save her from death and make her an immortal as well. Then we can make a promise to create another set of immortals with those newer rules in level 2. It's like a groundhog day + Romeo and Juliet story.
Honestly, if there is no magic in level 2, I'll be disapointed.
LMAOOOO WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT AHAHAHHAHAH

HSC
Now that I have read all the comments..

This is the weirdest thread on BoS

Are you ok Mr [Blank] like actually what is this some new religion????

saltshaker

HSC
If you're reading this, you've been in a coma for 20 years. We're trying a new technique. We don't know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.

sab13562

HSC
Immortality is impossible in this world. Death will hit every single one of us. People have been trying for thousands, if not millions of years but to no avail. It's just the cycle of life.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Immortality is impossible in this world. Death will hit every single one of us. People have been trying for thousands, if not millions of years but to no avail. It's just the cycle of life.
earth would be wayyyyy too overpopulated when humans start becoming immortal. unless some disease hits us again and starts killing ppl, *cough cough* the plague.

chwabe

HSC
Now that I have read all the comments..

This is the weirdest thread on BoS

Are you ok Mr [Blank] like actually what is this some new religion????
naurr cus what did i just read in this thread :party:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Then we are only ever living with dying. I don't want to believe that. Live now, die later. Later being by our own choice, not because God said so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)